Page 1106 of 1161 FirstFirst ... 1066061006105610961104110511061107110811161156 ... LastLast
Results 16,576 to 16,590 of 17405

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,980 Times in 7,422 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    Don't you know what document this comes from?
    It's written from Robson's response to interrogatories

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,119 Times in 1,184 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    Escpecially if it was you (not Norma Staikos or anyone else) who pushed your son on that person, who let him sleep in his bedroom etc. Joy disctancing herself from it all is very telling.

BTW in these e-mails it does seem that Wade is lying to her and putting on an act for her as well. But I do not believe she actually believes it. I think she knows it is BS. She must know it when she sees crap like Norma Staikos was a madame, or MJ's companies “the most sophisticated child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has ever known" - she knows first hand that is BS and I wonder what she really thinks when she sees her son lying through his teeth like that. But maybe that's why she doesn't want to see the lawsuit. Deep down she knows her son is a lying scumbag but doesn't want to face the evidence of it. It is better to stay in denial about what kind of amoral monster you have raised.

Yes, isn't that intereting? By these e-mails he basically does not remember anything (which is understandable) but when it comes to the alleged abuse he suddenly has so sharp and detailed memories? I know his apologists would say "because abuse is a traumatic experience, it stays with you", but 1) he doesn't just tell details about the alleged act itself but everything that allegedly happened before or after - that they had pillow fights, what MJ allegedly told him, he quotes him verbatim etc. Allegedly he remembers all of this in vivid detail, when he does not remember anything else and needs to ask his mother just about everything. 2) Let's not forget he claims the abuse was actually not a traumatic experience to him. He claims he thought it was normal and "love" and he was OK with it, even looking forward to it, and that he believed that to be the case until 2012. So I am not sure that argument would fly here.

It seems to me that Wade wants to be a career "abuse victim". Pretty disgusting to me, especially considering he is lying.

Wonder about that too. It looks like Amanda and Joy do not like each other much.
    You can tell she's just protecting herself because she knows it's all crap. Trying to distance herself is not going to work. No-one had a duty of care to Wade more than she did. She's the one who pursued a relationship with MJ and let Wade spend time with him. She's the one who's accepting cash to pay of the loan of her car. She's the one who kept a friendship going and accepted whatever small gifts he gave them. And compared to other people they didn't seem to get much, or of his time either.

"That's none of my business." Since when? When is your child not your business and I don't care how old he is. Sounds like Evan Chandler in the tapes when he was asked how all it might affect Jordan and he answered "That's irrelevant to me". That's one of the main reasons right there you can tell it's all BS. No parent would say that about their child if they really believed anything had happened.

Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a rant, but being a parent myself that just really angers me.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    -MJ

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SarahJ For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,448 Times in 9,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MattyJam View Post
    I don't know if I can keep reading these updates, because the more I learn about Robson, the more depressing I find this whole sorry scenario. I mean, this man has all the hallmarks of a psychopath.

The way he answers the question about him being good at lying, the way he turns it around to put it on MJ, but says it in such a pragmatic and seemingly unemotive way... This man is cold. It also harks back to his Today show interview, where he displayed a complete deadpan expression when sharing his "truth." No emotion at all.

And as for "time for me to get mine"... Well, those six words just sum up everything that Wade and his allegations stand for, don't they? I really didn't think we would ever find someone who could stoop lower than the Arvizo's, but Wade Robson is a cunning, ruthless, opportunistic, manipulative, psychopath. And the worst part about all of this is, he doesn't care, because pyschopaths can't.
    Exactly my sentiments. I am pretty convinced he is high on the psychopathic/sociopathic spectrum. He has all the hallmarks.
    I actually watched his Today's Show interview the other day again and thought just the same. How robotic and emotionless he is. How every word he says is completely measured and calculated and rehearsed - you can almost literally see the wheels turn in his head as he is thinking about the "right answer" to say that he already put down on a paper before. His answers are not flowing naturally but it is like he is thinking to recite something.

Just compare this to interviews before his allegations when he talked about MJ freely, spontaneously, with no need to think about the "right" answers - just normal speech. After his allegations he is totally, absolutely rehearsed and every word is calculated. The difference is actually pretty striking.

He is speaking and writing in clichés and that's also a hallmark of many psychopaths/sociopaths because as they are unable to have normal emotions themselves they try to mimic those of others. In this case Wade is reading textbooks about child abuse and also attends meetings with real victims and he borrows everything he says from those. His language is absolutely the cliché language of those books. His whole overuse of expressions like "my truth", "journey", "healing", "healing joruney" - all the while lacking one iota of genuine emotion in the way he expresses himself. There is just no sense of anything at all coming from a personal experience rather than textbooks.

And I sense the same in these short extracts from his deposition. Again he gives his well measured, well calculated answers to everything. As if he is just reciting from his written complaint. Which he probably does.

And yes, I agree it is frustrating that he will probably never have remorse about what he is doing because psychopaths/sociopaths simply do not have a conscience. The only way he will feel shit about this if he loses and ends up without a penny - and if he will even have to pay attorney's fees. That's the only emotion a psychopath like him can feel: self-pity.

It is absolutely unscrupulous how he uses and abuses everyone to achieve his goal: first of all MJ, but also his family and friends to whom he is lying (though, like I said, deep down Joy knows that and she is just enabling him for family peace or whatever), he is also using real abuse victims and even his own child to garner sympathy from people. So absolutely cynical.

Don't you know what document this comes from?

[IMG]http://*****************/images/wade/decl11.jpg[/IMG]
    From a document filed by Robson during the probate case in 2013. It is dated August 27, 2013. It is called "Claimant Wade Robson's responses and objections to first set of special interrogatories propounded by the executors of the Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson". It is attached to this declaration as Exhibit #35.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

deleted

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

From a document filed by Robson during the probate case in 2013. It is dated August 27, 2013. It is called "Claimant Wade Robson's responses and objections to first set of special interrogatories propounded by the executors of the Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson". It is attached to this declaration as Exhibit #35.
    Do you have a link to this document, please? I can't find it on dailymichael.

His answers are not flowing naturally but it is like he is thinking to recite something.

Especially when he tries to explain why his story has kept changing and why he wrote a book.
    He blames everything on the "healing process", like a mechanical parrot. Just like Jordan Chandler pulled out
    his father's ideas whenever he was asked to explain why he didn't just stay away from MJ.
    The real reason of course is that he liked being with MJ because he was not abused
    but they had to fabricate some explanation other than that.

Jordan:

"Because he's a grown-up and he's using his experience, of his age in manipulating and
    coercing younger people who don't have as much experience as him, and don't have the ability
    to say no to someone powerful like that. He's using his power, his experience, his age - his
    overwhelmingness
    - to get what he wants."

"Because he's an adult, he's overwhelming, he's famous, he's powerful."
    Wade's real reason for writing a book was money and his real reason for changing his story
    is that the whole thing is fiction but he needs an "alternative" explanation so he too sounds
    like a mechanical parrot:

A. I don't know. you know , what these writings like as I talked about, the original intention
    of how they started, which was just for the sake of my processing, right, and then it became
    for the purpose of a book. You know, this reprocessing of my entire life for me through
    this healing process, you know, has been and will continue to be, I imagine so, for the
    rest of my life, meaning, you know, my perspective on things, my understanding of things,
    is constantly evolving as I remove the clutter from it all, remove the , the emotional
    and perspective repression of it all that I had compartmentalized for 22 years. So all that to say
    that, you know, this process evolves as far as what I, what I remember, what comes clear
    and my perspective on things.
    Q. So have your memories changed as you've gone through this process?
    A. They've evolved.
    Q. What do you mean by "evolved"?
    A. Yeah, I mean, not changed in a sort of black to white sense. Like I thought it was this
    thing -- well, I mean they have as far as prior to the healing process, right. Prior to disclosing.
    but post disclosing the abuse in 2012 and beginning that healing journey, they've evolved as far
    as I remember more details about scenarios. As it goes along, you know, it evolves, details
    get added to.

Of course Jordan Chandler managed to prove a few sentence later that MJ was far from being
    overwhelming, powerful as he said this, which was not the scripted version of MJ but his own
    real experience with him:

"Because he's an adult, he's overwhelming, he's famous, he's powerful."
    "Were you in awe of him? Do you know what I mean by awe?"
    "No."
    "In awe of somebody means that you look up to them like they're almost a god, or
    something like that."
    "No. Actually when our relationship got closer and closer I thought less of that. Like most
    people think that, wow, he's great, because he can dance and sing. But you know, he's just like, a regular person."

And let's not talk about how putting Mark Quindoy's story into his "evolving" tale has nothing to do
    with any kind of "healing process", nor does putting some *******-Gutierrez BS about Charlie Michaels and Norma Staikos.

Such phoneys.
    Last edited by redfrog; 11-01-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,980 Times in 7,422 Posts

Do you have a link to this document, please? I can't find it on dailymichael.
    @redfrog

BTW as you can tell I didn't scan the whole 264 pages. I posted the emails and deposition excerpts. There are a few other things we used in the article -including the email exchange between lawyers. They are all from the same declaration but those are stuff that we copied one page/one part and used in the blog post. Not everything was interesting and most of the stuff were sealed. There is a page here and there that we scanned and shared among ourselves to write the article. Some were included in the article and some weren't.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ivy For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

By the way, this probate court document also reveals to us the therapists Robson visited. There is David Arredondo who he only visited once (April 15, 2013) so that he could give him the Certificate of Merit in support of his complaint. We already knew about him. The other, the one he first made allegations to on May 8, 2012 and whom he's been regularly visiting is the new information. He is called Dr. Larry Shaw. He is not a medical doctor but a Ph.D.

See: http://www.drlarryshaw.com/

When you look him up it is interesting what his special field is. He wrote this article:

The Executive: The Pressures of the Golden Handcuff
    By Dr. Larry Shaw

The pressures are different for male and female executives. The guys I've worked with recently have father issues, which means they had very powerful fathers, so there's an aspect of living under the father's shadow. In one week, I had three guys come in and say, "My father's the most powerful man in Hollywood." In certain cases, they had really Great Santini abusive fathers. They've got this inner dialogue that's really their father's voice saying, "You're not good enough."

The women who have made it to the top still have to be in a room full of the good ol' boys when decisions are made. Think Donald Trump. You put a woman in there and they make really, really sexist jokes, and they don't respect her. The women work harder, I think, and there's less appreciation.

There isn't one consistent factor in the women's upbringings except they had unique childhoods. They grew up in the '60s, so think of everything from communes to tons of LSD. There wasn't a traditional consistency in their upbringings.

A certain kind of personality enjoys the chaos of the entertainment industry. One guy told me about an early memory in which he remembers hanging onto his crib and seeing his executive father run in and out of the house, constantly running here and there. So they find something that's familiar, but they can feel physiologically that it's wrecking their system. This one guy was telling me, he was in Nepal and he had his cellphone with an international signal, and he said he literally was hanging off a mountain trying to make sure a deal went through.

Everyone I've worked with, they all want to get out of the business. They're at the top of their game and they're miserable. One guy called it the golden handcuff. Another guy I worked with said when he was in Cannes, he was looking down on the red carpet and thinking, "I just feel so alone. Why am I here and why am I doing this? This has no meaning." He left his hotel room, skipped some parties, walked to the top of a hill and looked out over the ocean. Then an old farmer came by with an apple, looked at him and cut off a piece of apple for him. He just went, "That's what life is about, being able to be at peace, and all you need is an apple." As told to Austin Siegemund-Broka
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fea...-reveal-817919

Also from his website:

He has been an avid surfer for 45 years, as well as a practicing Buddhist since his early 20's. Larry has recently discovered the physical and emotional benefits of his own yoga practice.
    The paragraph I underlined speaks for itself. We actually already figured this before but this looks like a confirmation that this is Wade's real problem. He got burnt out from the entertainment industry and needs out. As you can see that's also what this guy advised to these burnt out Hollywood people: get out of the business! Only Wade decided he is not gonna leave without a couple of million dollars on his bank account to secure his and his family's "peaceful", "spiritual" life in the future without ever having to work again (I thought "all you need is an apple" LOL). Enter false child sex abuse allegations based on which those millions of dollars could be made.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The paragraph I underlined speaks for itself. We actually already figured this before but this looks like a confirmation that this is Wade's real problem. He got burnt out from the entertainment industry and needs out.
    But he wanted to be an international superstar, you know. And he had to cancel a bunch of projects because he realized he was abused.

Meanwhile I noticed that Robson filed two different versions of Francia's shower story and I'm absolutely sure he doesn't give a ****
    This story is soo Gutierrez, the same ridiculous implausible, childish tale his books is full of.

Did she enter the bathroom because she wanted to see whether MJ left the water running
    or
    she entered because she heard laughter and playing sounds? She can't have it both ways.

Did she just believe she saw a smaller figure, without naming who she believed it was, and that's it
    or
    she saw MJ and Robson naked with MJ rubbing Robson and Robson's head pressed against MJ's stomach? Quite a difference.

Suplemental statement filed in Apr 2015

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/up...ase-signed.pdf

Motion to amend third complaint filed in Sept 2016

https://www.scribd.com/document/3241...mend-Complaint

Also interesting that this allegation is not in his complaint, and Francia was not questioned about this
    during the trial either:

Enter his room and see them naked from the waist up? Where can you find such a thing?
    Gutierrez's book, of course, except there it's Orietta Murdoch not Francia who
    does and sees this, who herself never claimed to do and see such a thing in fact
    she specifically told Dimond that she never saw MJ being inappropriate with any child.
    It's just another piece of fiction Gutierrez supplied to Francia.
    That she knocked and MJ didn't answer and she heard music were also elements
    of Francia's ever changing shower story.

Page 141

One day, Orietta saw something she shouldn't have.
    "One night, the apartment door was open. I knocked, but nobody answered.
    the music was loud so I said Michael? Michael? and again nobody answered. At
    the end of the passage was Michael's room. the door to the bedroom was
    open and I found him sitting on a chair with Wade. they were nude from
    the waist up,
    the rest of the their bodies covered by sheets. I was startled at
    what I saw. Michael didn't see me. So I said loudly Michael! He came to the door
    closing it very firmly. He asked me what I was doing there and wanted to know
    how I had entered. I told him that the door was open. He explained that it
    was probably his private cook that left the door open as they had asked for
    some food earlier. Then I left. I didn't mention this to anyone in the office."
    Last edited by redfrog; 11-01-2017 at 05:47 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,709 Times in 1,051 Posts

Exactly my sentiments. I am pretty convinced he is high on the psychopathic/sociopathic spectrum. He has all the hallmarks.
    I actually watched his Today's Show interview the other day again and thought just the same. How robotic and emotionless he is. How every word he says is completely measured and calculated and rehearsed - you can almost literally see the wheels turn in his head as he is thinking about the "right answer" to say that he already put down on a paper before. His answers are not flowing naturally but it is like he is thinking to recite something.

Just compare this to interviews before his allegations when he talked about MJ freely, spontaneously, with no need to think about the "right" answers - just normal speech. After his allegations he is totally, absolutely rehearsed and every word is calculated. The difference is actually pretty striking.

He is speaking and writing in clichés and that's also a hallmark of many psychopaths/sociopaths because as they are unable to have normal emotions themselves they try to mimic those of others. In this case Wade is reading textbooks about child abuse and also attends meetings with real victims and he borrows everything he says from those. His language is absolutely the cliché language of those books. His whole overuse of expressions like "my truth", "journey", "healing", "healing joruney" - all the while lacking one iota of genuine emotion in the way he expresses himself. There is just no sense of anything at all coming from a personal experience rather than textbooks.

And I sense the same in these short extracts from his deposition. Again he gives his well measured, well calculated answers to everything. As if he is just reciting from his written complaint. Which he probably does.

And yes, I agree it is frustrating that he will probably never have remorse about what he is doing because psychopaths/sociopaths simply do not have a conscience. The only way he will feel shit about this if he loses and ends up without a penny - and if he will even have to pay attorney's fees. That's the only emotion a psychopath like him can feel: self-pity.

It is absolutely unscrupulous how he uses and abuses everyone to achieve his goal: first of all MJ, but also his family and friends to whom he is lying (though, like I said, deep down Joy knows that and she is just enabling him for family peace or whatever), he is also using real abuse victims and even his own child to garner sympathy from people. So absolutely cynical.
    I think it's worth remembering, Wade Robson has benefitted financially his entire life from knowing Michael Jackson. Literally from the age of eight years old, through to his teenage years being signed to MJJ Productions and then later as a young adult, it was MJ who put his name on the map and it was because of MJ that artists like Britney and N Sync wanted to work with him. And then when MJ died, he thought he could still profit off of his association by working for the estate, but that didn't pan out. His bad track record as a flakey/unreliable employee probably was one of the reasons behind why he struggled to get work. And so here you have a guy in his early 30s, who all of a sudden has had the gravy train abruptly stopped and for the first time in his life, he can't profit off of having known Michael Jackson. So what does he do? He thinks of the most financially lucrative avenue to pursue to use MJ one last time to fund an early retirement for this work-shy, spoilt man.
    Last edited by MattyJam; 11-01-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,166 Times in 1,183 Posts

The paragraph I underlined speaks for itself. We actually already figured this before but this looks like a confirmation that this is Wade's real problem. He got burnt out from the entertainment industry and needs out. As you can see that's also what this guy advised to these burnt out Hollywood people: get out of the business! Only Wade decided he is not gonna leave without a couple of million dollars on his bank account to secure his and his family's "peaceful", "spiritual" life in the future without ever having to work again (I thought "all you need is an apple" LOL). Enter false child sex abuse allegations based on which those millions of dollars could be made.
    I also still believe that he somehow holds Michael responsible for him even being (successful) in this industry in the first place. Of course he and his mother already pursued a career in dance before they ever met, but Michael created the opportunities for him to build that career - helping them move to the USA, signing him on his label and encouraging him and foreseeing great things for him in the future.
    I listened to a radio program with 3T & Prince a while ago, and they (3T) talked about how they never felt like what they did was good enough, even when they were really successful, because they compared themselves to Michael. They were talking about how they really had to learn to let that go, because nobody can compete with him anyway. But they definitely felt the need to be the absolute best, and it made them work their butt off and still not be satisfied.
    Anyway, it made me think of Wade and his whole prophecy story. It seems like he's set the bar high for himself and he had/has a hard time not measuring up & kind of crumbling under the pressure. Now he wants to be free of all of that - which requires money - and he resents Michael for the way his life panned out so far. That combination is why I think he feels he's entitled to Michael's money - "it's time for me to get mine!"

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lil For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,424 Times in 1,193 Posts

I agree that Wade's motives are very clear, but his methods seem desperately naive, somehow. He's spent so much time 'in his own mind', that he seems to have forgotten about the real world altogether. It seems to me that he has dedicated all his resources to 'weaving a story', in the way that a film maker would. He's set out all the characters, a timeline, the settings, the 'narrative'....but none of the supporting facts. And when the Estate atty's ask for all of his relevant documents, he largely ignores the request, as if it doesn't matter...because he's already given them 'the story', right? He seems to know very little about what the facts actually are, hence the copious requests to his mother. And he seems to have written his own ending to this story...but the plot isn't working out. I guess he's used to being writer and director and probably lead man, but now the estate atty's seem to be directing, and they are shredding his script. I can't see how this can end other than that Wade's greatest 'creation' becomes his greatest failure of all.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    I also still believe that he somehow holds Michael responsible for him even being (successful) in this industry in the first place. Of course he and his mother already pursued a career in dance before they ever met, but Michael created the opportunities for him to build that career - helping them move to the USA, signing him on his label and encouraging him and foreseeing great things for him in the future.
    I listened to a radio program with 3T & Prince a while ago, and they (3T) talked about how they never felt like what they did was good enough, even when they were really successful, because they compared themselves to Michael. They were talking about how they really had to learn to let that go, because nobody can compete with him anyway. But they definitely felt the need to be the absolute best, and it made them work their butt off and still not be satisfied.
    Anyway, it made me think of Wade and his whole prophecy story. It seems like he's set the bar high for himself and he had/has a hard time not measuring up & kind of crumbling under the pressure. Now he wants to be free of all of that - which requires money - and he resents Michael for the way his life panned out so far. That combination is why I think he feels he's entitled to Michael's money - "it's time for me to get mine!"
    I think besides the burning out Robson has a lot additional baggage: he has mental illness (bipolar disorder, depression) running in his family and I think he is also high on the sociopath/psychopath spectrum. This together results in this evil, amoral and a very dysfunctional way of dealing with his problems.

I can see why it made you think of the whole prophecy thing. It just didn't make sense to bring it up in his complaint and harp on it so much as he does. What does a supposed "prophecy" has to do with alleged abuse? He made those in his mind interchangable. Remember what his cousin wrote 3 years ago?

What most people don't understand is that the same indoctrination about the abuse Wade received was the same indoctrination to be successful and well known in the entertainment industry, "Be the best, or be nothing".
    I am sure he took it right from Wade because everything in that post echos and parrots Wade's sentiments in his complaint. Of course, it is nonsense and doesn't make any sense. How is saying "be the best, or be nothing" is the same as alleged indoctrination about sexual abuse? But I think this is Wade's own justification indeed in his mind. That MJ (in his mind) "hurt him" by motivating him because it put him under pressure and with that Wade justifies the lie that he is making up about sexual abuse. Let's not forget this is a mentally ill, dysfunctional, amoral person.

Now I also think there is such an emphasis on the whole prophecy thing in his complaint because this is what his therapy sessions have been all about initially: the pressures of being in MJ's shadow and to achieve what he prophesized. The part in that article by his therapist about the overbearing father is also interesting:

The pressures are different for male and female executives. The guys I've worked with recently have father issues, which means they had very powerful fathers, so there's an aspect of living under the father's shadow. In one week, I had three guys come in and say, "My father's the most powerful man in Hollywood." In certain cases, they had really Great Santini abusive fathers. They've got this inner dialogue that's really their father's voice saying, "You're not good enough."
    In Wade's case I think it is actually two people. It is an over-ambitious mother who is pushing him possibly even saying at times "you are not good enough, you have to work harder" etc. In that Infinate Dance Cast interview from 2011 at 20:15 Joy proudly says: "My kids worked every weekend, every school vacation, their birthday parties were backstage, their Christmas parties were backstage. No regrets."

MJ did not do that. And I don't think he did anything wrong to Wade: of course, he did not sexually molest him, but I also do not think there was anything wrong with his motivating of Wade. He couldn't expect Wade to grow up to be a mentally ill person. He thought to motivate a kid who at the time told him it was his dream to be in showbiz.

But MJ was set up as an example for Wade with promises of becoming as great (international superstar) or as great of a movie director as Spielberg, and in his case this equals to this shawdow of a powerful father that his therapist is talking about in the above article. And perhaps when he repeatedly failed to fulfill the prophecy he indeed heard MJ say in his head "you're not good enough".

They've got this inner dialogue that's really their father's voice saying, "You're not good enough."
    Then his therapist probably advised to him what he seems to advise to these Hollywood people: to step back, leave the industry, leave it all behind - MJ, the prophecy, showbiz - and go and live a simple life. Wade realized it would be good for him (also his wife wanted to move back to Hawaii ever since their son was born), but there was a problem: how to keep up their former financial security, especially in the long term if he now leaves everything behind he's ever done? He doesn't have any other qualifications, this is all he's ever done, this is all he knows. So enter the idea of accusing MJ of child sexual abuse and securing your future by that. Either through a book or a lawsuit or both, or if all else fails then selling yourself as a "relevant and relatable" Vedic meditation teacher or any kind of other guru for sex abuse victims.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 533 Posts

I do not believe there is nothing mentally ill about Wade. he is just a money lying, low life, who is trying to make money now that Mike is gone. I am sure he went to a doctor and ACT like he has a problem (sorry but people can fake this for doctors). This is nothing new either.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 533 Posts

But he wanted to be an international superstar, you know. And he had to cancel a bunch of projects because he realized he was abused.

Meanwhile I noticed that Robson filed two different versions of Francia's shower story and I'm absolutely sure he doesn't give a ****
    This story is soo Gutierrez, the same ridiculous implausible, childish tale his books is full of.

Did she enter the bathroom because she wanted to see whether MJ left the water running
    or
    she entered because she heard laughter and playing sounds? She can't have it both ways.

Did she just believe she saw a smaller figure, without naming who she believed it was, and that's it
    or
    she saw MJ and Robson naked with MJ rubbing Robson and Robson's head pressed against MJ's stomach? Quite a difference.

Suplemental statement filed in Apr 2015

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/up...ase-signed.pdf

Motion to amend third complaint filed in Sept 2016

https://www.scribd.com/document/3241...mend-Complaint

Also interesting that this allegation is not in his complaint, and Francia was not questioned about this
    during the trial either:

Enter his room and see them naked from the waist up? Where can you find such a thing?
    Gutierrez's book, of course, except there it's Orietta Murdoch not Francia who
    does and sees this, who herself never claimed to do and see such a thing in fact
    she specifically told Dimond that she never saw MJ being inappropriate with any child.
    It's just another piece of fiction Gutierrez supplied to Francia.
    That she knocked and MJ didn't answer and she heard music were also elements
    of Francia's ever changing shower story.

Page 141
    I agree. And if MJ was an abuser, why would he give anyone a KEY to his room? That is like saying a Thief who goes and rob banks gave a key to his/her room to someone to go into anytime (unless that person is doing the crimes as well) and where the stolen money is located. That does NOT happen.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 1,507 Posts

I'll just say this, it is not difficult to have a therapist state you are emotionally unstable.. Going to a therapist alone at the very least hints to 'issues', thus you tell a therapist what you feel and mention reactions you have to those feelings.. sh** any of us can be 'unstable' we're humans with emotions..