Page 1134 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 134634103410841124113211331134
Results 16,996 to 17,004 of 17004

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    As for Robson, he is sneaking his way back to dancing. I can't say I am surprised that he "healed" after all now that he is starting to be short of money. LOL. He is a shameless lying sociopath.
    What is outrageous though is that he can sneak back and all those people are willing to work with him like it's nothing what he did.
    Falsely accusing the man without whom he wouldn't have had much a name in this industry in the first place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 319
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entry10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,294 Times in 1,059 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

I believe it is good that he is going back to dancing again. This is an indication that he is in a dire financial situation and cannot afford to continue with the claim that he is not able to work. As for those he is working with, who r they really? The projects he is working on are medicor to say the least and the people he is being involved with are not that big. I saw his recent video where he was doing a dance routine in his living room. Pathetic to say the least. A disproportionately tall and on top of that old man trying hard to prove he is still relevant. Mj was older than him during the History Tour, but he was still on fire and oozing with sexiness and charisma; the difference is just striking. He might manage to get a chance her and there but his best days are over. He is done for good. He does not have the kind of talent to overcome the age factor not to mention his bad reputation in the industry. This guy is beyond desperate now and it is hopefully going to get even worse for him.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soundmind For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,885 Times in 7,396 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    I imagine it would have preconditions though when to keep a plaintiff anonymous. I doubt the preconditions here would be there, but I am only guessing.
    I did take a more detailed look and it pretty much depends to the situation and the judge's decision. Here are the reasons why to allow anonymous lawsuits. But like I said pretty much depends on the judge's decision.

The case involves matters that are highly sensitive and of a personal nature. (Note: Sexual abuse, rape etc falls under this category)

The plaintiff is particularly vulnerable to the harms of disclosure.

Children are involved. (Note: minors are given more privacy than adults)

Identification poses a risk of retaliation of mental or physical harm. (note: harassment falls under this category)

Identification presents other harms (Note: such as humiliation, embarrassment. severity is important needs to be intense).

If the plaintiff is forced to disclose her or his true identity, that disclosure will amplify the injury that is at issue in the litigation.(Note: affecting the standing in the community. that people can connect the information to the individual. such as googling the individual will bring up the legal claims)

The defendant is not prejudiced by allowing the plaintiff to proceed anonymously (and/or any prejudice can be mitigated by the court). - when defendant already knows the real identity so using a pseudonym in public proceedings doesn't prejudice them.

The plaintiff’s identity has been kept confidential thus far.

The public interest in disclosure of the plaintiff’s identity in minimal.

The public has little legitimate interest in knowing the true identity of the plaintiff.

Discuss whether there are alternative mechanisms for protecting the plaintiff's identity such as sealing the case.

The public has an interest in allowing the plaintiff to proceed with a pseudonym. (note: in situations where individuals wouldn't bring the cases unless they can file anonymously. The logic is that it is in public's interest for the case to happen and people held liable for the harm they caused rather than the case not happening).

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    As for those he is working with, who r they really? The projects he is working on are medicor to say the least and the people he is being involved with are not that big.
    You are right. Many of it has been small and mediocre stuff. This latest Pulse is the only decent one. as far as the dancing goes, Pulse is big. For the last 2 years he have been slowly coming back. He can think he is a filmmaker but I don't see it becoming anything significant for him. He can shoot his buddies music videos. Looks like he can easily make money by dance classes. We will see if he can make his way to something big - like choreographing a tour or such.
    Twitter : Ivy_4MJ

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,926 Times in 9,054 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ivy View Post
    I did take a more detailed look and it pretty much depends to the situation and the judge's decision. Here are the reasons why to allow anonymous lawsuits. But like I said pretty much depends on the judge's decision.
    Thanks. I think out of these only few of these might theoretically apply and even those not too convincingly. It sure involves sexual abuse allegations but just because of that no former accuser was anonymous (not even child accusers like the Arvizos or Jordan Chandler). There are two other accusers and no harm was done to them, so I am not sure if a judge would allow her to go through this anonymously. But like I said it doesn't really matter if it was never the intent to get her case to a substantial stage of the process, anyway.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    What is outrageous though is that he can sneak back and all those people are willing to work with him like it's nothing what he did.
    Falsely accusing the man without whom he wouldn't have had much a name in this industry in the first place.
    Show business....everything is for show and everybody is fake (maybe an exaggeration).

There's a reason Michael stayed away from most people. He knew there were snakes everywhere.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krshna28 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    I saw his recent video where he was doing a dance routine in his living room. Pathetic to say the least. A disproportionately tall and on top of that old man trying hard to prove he is still relevant.

Where did you see that video? YouTube, Instagram?

Robson is desperate no doubt. Problem is the more desperate he gets the more low he will sink. I'm waiting
    for the next round of fabricated evidence smear campaign around MJ's anniversary. Robson is certainly
    not above some tabloid money.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

At this point I think it's inevitable that Finaldi and Co will launch another smear campaign around June 25th. The tactics are very focused on disrupting the MJ Estate's income stream. I hope all this is completely finalised by the June 25th 2019. I hope for (and expect) a big year for MJ that year. I don't want Wade or his lawyers destroying that moment. There was never a proper concert celebration. We never had an officially released tribute song. MJ deserves those things and I hope the MJ Estate is already thinking about how it they can be done.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJTruth For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 962 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
    I believed she, as well as Safejunk were brought up only to support Wade's case and create salacious headlines in order to try quick settlement.
    Bubs i agree with you 100% this is all this case was about a quick settlement but it blow up in Wade face. Now he had to lie and the Judge had to believer his job is not to decide weather the person is telling the truth or not what a system we have need to be change.
    Last edited by #MJforever57; 22-05-2017 at 05:01 PM.

You find that life is worth living if you just smile

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 962 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    There is total silence about this in the media. Can't the Estate somehow force Jane Doe to explain why she dismissed the case?
    It's disgusting that someone can play such games with the court system and someone's reputation and
    then get away with it without any consequence.

The Estate could use this case to demonstrate that people will lie about MJ and molestation at will
    and these lawyers use such a bogus claim to trash MJ in the media and get money from his Estate.
    But the Estate as usual is silent. I don't get it.

Also, Robson and Safechuck must know that the Jane Doe case was bogus. Shouldn't real molestation victims
    be outraged that their lawyer represented a fake victim who used the exact same arguments as they do?
    Just more evidence they are fakes themselves.

Why asks it a waste of time.

You know in the bold is so true this is why the justice system need to change. the real ppls who are victims of abuse go unknown because the court have to entertain these lies so unfair. We as Michael Jackson fans know if he was here today we would not see this it all about the money. Wade and his lawyers want the Estate to make this go away the whole purpose was to force the Estate into a settlement which has now blow up in their faces.

You find that life is worth living if you just smile