Page 1181 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 181681108111311171117911801181
Results 17,701 to 17,708 of 17708

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,647 Times in 1,278 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I hope this is the end of this topic/post. Good riddance Wade, Jimmy.
    It's interesting to look back at a Daily Mail article about Wade from 8th March 1990. ('I wonder' who could possibly have contacted the Daily Mail about Wade at that time Certainly not Michael himself! Sounds like publicity-seeking Joy, to me. )

Here's the text, in case the photo is too small to read from the photo:

For any young fan, just meeting Michael Jackson would be a thriller. But little Wade Robson is leaping for joy, because he's about to spend a year with his superstar idol. The talented seven-year old from Logan City, near Brisbane, will travel to Los Angeles to become Jackson's pop protege - developing his singing and dancing.
    The two met when Wade won a Jackson dance competition in 1987.

Later that year, he danced with the star during a concert in Brisbane. 'I always wanted to meet Michael, but I didn't think it would ever happen' said Wade - wearing a hat and shirt given to him by the singer. 'Now it has all come true, and I am very excited'.

His mother Joy told how he taught himself to dance by watching Jackson's Thriller video, 'but he'd get frustrated because he had no audience' she recalled.
    Mrs Robson believes Jackson is the best role model for Wade - 'He's such a lovely person. If Wade turns out half the person Michael is, I'll be happy.'
    Well sorry. Wade didn't turn out to be 1 / millionth the person Michael is.

http://

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/MICHAEL-JACK...cAAOSw8A1aU5sD
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 586 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    It's interesting to look back at a Daily Mail article about Wade from 8th March 1990. ('I wonder' who could possibly have contacted the Daily Mail about Wade at that time Certainly not Michael himself! Sounds like publicity-seeking Joy, to me. )

Here's the text, in case the photo is too small to read from the photo:

Well sorry. Wade didn't turn out to be 1 / millionth the person Michael is.

http://

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/MICHAEL-JACK...cAAOSw8A1aU5sD
    And all of that was ssaid by Wade when MJ died. But now that MJ gone, it is time to lie and make money.
    Mike's PYT

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    If Chandler has a conscience I hope it gives him hell.
    I would like him to make a very public admission about the allegations, but I see several reasons why he wouldn't want to. He presumably manages to live his day-to-day life with a high degree of anonymity and he wouldn't want to lose that. He may be concerned of revenge attacks by angry MJ fans. He may not want the press hounding him everywhere he goes for months or years after the event. It would mean pushing his parents under the bus. After all they would be implicated in a crime by his revelations! I get it. But JC was a child when the allegations were filed and he is an adult now. I'd like to think that people could be quite understanding of his situation at the time.
    If he wanted to come forward with the true story of what occurred there is certainly a lot of money to be made aside from the obvious TV interviews or newspaper stories I imagine he could sell millions of books, sell a TV show or even a movie, but perhaps he is still very wealthy and so money offers little incentive. I also believe many of the things I mentioned above could be applied to Arvizo or Francia too. They and their families were driven by greed when allegations were made, now they can make a fortune by changing their story. What could be more sensational than that? Oh, except the issue of unveiling their parents crimes.

But even if Chandler (or any other individual accuser) did come forward then I don't think it would make the trolls (or the media) reconsider their 'guilty' verdict. There has been too much fuel added to their fire over the years. They will still cling on to other accusations as 'proof' that MJ was guilty. If Chandler had come forward sometime before the '03 allegations then perhaps he could have changed MJ's life for the better, perhaps there wouldn't have been the Arvizo, Robson, Safechuck allegations(!), but it's too late now. The damage is done and MJ is dead.
    Not really, Jordan will be on record finally admitted the lie. What MJ should not have done was give a settlement and this is what separate Jordan from Garvin. Yes, many knows Jordan was put up to lie on, he will only be verifying what people who want to know the truth already know. As for haters/Trolls, who cares. Those kind of people already had bias feeling towards MJ even before any claims were ever made of any kind and this nonsense only gave them fuel to continue to trash MJ.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    If he had a conscience we wouldnt be discissing this now as he would have come out at least when evan killed himself or long before. Hes a coward whos quite happy to live off his blood money while going all cry baby when ever anyone wants to try to get him brought out into the public domain
    And this will continue to hunt him as well. If he admit he lied, it will stop because there is no need to keep bothering him.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I'd rather he man up and fess up to us and the world for lying, but still a coward because he's afarid of us and facing jail time for lying. I'd rather he'd rot in jail, he had his chance to fess up and apologize to Michael, but he's way too late that, now I'm hoping he goes to jail. He's also partially responsible for Michael to be gone away from Earth.
    I agree but he wont go to jail. he was a minor. Look at the woman who finally admitted she lied on Emmitt Til in the 1950's of raping her and caused him to get killed. She finally admitted what everyone already know that she lied. She is/was 80+ years old now. She admitted last year.
    Mike's PYT

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Wow I didn't hear about that one. I guess the guilt caught up with her in the end - she's largely responsible for an innocent man losing his life.
    I hold Chandler and Arvizo similarly accountable for MJ's death. We can't know exactly what would have happened without their allegations but there's no doubting that their allegations caused misery and suffering in MJ's life from 1993 until he died in 2009 and his name will forever be tarnished because of what they and their parents did.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Mike's PYT

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

To find out that Harvey Weinstein used MJ to cover-up his shit for the last 20 years, does make me wonder if other powerful people in the entertainment industry adopted the same tactics? Birds of a feather flock together, and using MJ as their whipping boy was and still is the ultimate cover-up.
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddess4Real For This Useful Post: