[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Jackson Rules

Proud Member
Michael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance."

Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years. By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas. The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

Wade even performed to a Michael Jackson song on "Star Search" when he was 8 years old.

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate. In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."

Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public. Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.

Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

SOURCE: TMZ

Read Wades Attorney's allegations according to TMZ on Post #406
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...t-406/page28?p=3819774&viewfull=1#post3819774

---------------------------------------------------------------

CNN Story

Michael Jackson defender files sex abuse claim
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 10:29 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Wade Robson denied he was sexually abused at Jackson's 2005 trial
He was one of Jackson's "strongest witnesses," attorney Tom Mesereau says
Robson filed a claim for money from Jackson's estate last week
Details of Robson's allegations against Jackson are sealed by a court

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A dancer-choreographer filed a claim against Michael Jackson's estate related to alleged child sex abuse by the late pop icon.

Wade Robson, now 30, denied in testimony at Jackson's child molestation trial in 2005 that he had been molested by the singer.

The details of the allegation are sealed by the Los Angeles probate court where Robson's lawyer filed the claim last week, according to a court document obtained Tuesday by CNN.

The deadline has long passed for creditors to file claims against Jackson's estate, but Robson is asking the probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim.

The sealed documents include an affidavit from Dr. David Arrendondo, a San Francisco-based child psychiatrist, the filing said.

Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in 2005, partly based on the testimony of Robson, his sister and his mother.

"It's absurd," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson in the trial. "He was one of the strongest witnesses for the defense at Michael Jackson's criminal trial in 2005. He was adamant under oath that he had never been molested at any time."

A Neverland housekeeper testified that she saw Jackson showering naked with Robson during a visit in the early 1990s, but he denied it at the trial.

"He withstood very aggressive cross-examination by the prosecutor," Mesereau told CNN Tuesday. "He stood his ground and never wavered in saying Michael Jackson had done absolutely nothing improper to him."

The 2005 trial in Santa Barbara County, California, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his ranch. He was also charged with plying the boy with alcohol, conspiring to abduct, extort and falsely imprison the child and his family. He was acquitted on all counts.

"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children," Joy Robson, the mother of Wade Robson, testified when called as a prosecution witness.

Robson said she let Wade, who was then 7, and daughter Chantal sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the first visit.

A spokesman for the Jackson estate said the executors may issue a statement later.

Mesereau said it was "suspicious timing" for the claim to be filed at the start of the trial of the Michael Jackson wrongful death case, in which Jackson's mother and children are suing concert promoter AEG Live.

AEG Live lawyers have said they would bring up the child molestation charges against Jackson as part of their defense.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/michael-jackson-sex-claim/index.html?sr=sharebar_twitter

--------------------------------------

robson-document-1.jpg

wade-robson-document-2-snippet.jpg

-----------------------------------

Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time. TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child. Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

------------------------

Document here: http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/wade-robson-full-doc.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

First one to yell...............BULLSHIT!!!

Re: [TMZ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

Sigh... Michael, people just dont leave you alone. Sick world, sick people.

From case summary

ROBSON WADE - Claimant

and

05/01/2013 MOTION - FILE PLEADINGS UNDER SEAL
Filed by Attorney for Claimant

05/01/2013 Notice of Filing (OF FILING UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Attorney for Claimant

--------------------------------

so a claim by Wade Robson, a sealed filing and a motion to seal on May 1 parts of the story can be confirmed.

Just when I thought that there was nothing anyone with a Michael connection could do to surprise/disgust me, this happens :(

Good grief.

The Jackson clan should sue all these spoiled b@stard brats that used to hang out in Neverland instead of AEG. This is an outrageous nightmare once again! I cannot express my feelings right know because I will be banned for sure. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE FOR F@@@@ SAKE. WHAT HAS HE DONE TO ANY OF YOU TO DESERVE THIS? THIS HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR, GREEDY ASS@S. I don't even want to imagine what will be out there in the media tomorrow. They will have the time of their life against Michael and his acquittal back in 2005. T>Mez should step up now and set the record straight, he is needed NOW. MONEY MONEY MONEY I wish they are buried with the money they are asking from Michael in their grave. This cannot be happening...hell will break loose once more!!! Michael should have never be so kind and hospitable to these people!

Are u F*ckin kidding me? What B.S! Wade Credibility of saying MJ molested him (if indeed that is what he is claiming now?) is shot to shit after he DENIED it for many yrs even in a court room WHERE IT COUNTED and in interviews to police in 93. I mean damn is he in that need of money! Please tell me he is not doin this to MJ?! Of all people WADE how could u? I am in SHOCK here. My nerves are messed up now just like when I heard about the 03 allegations...this nightmare never ends! But seriously Wade credibility is seriously shot to hell with all the nice things he said about MJ for YRS. Wait until T-Mez get a hold of this news I'm sure he will be disgusted as well!

Last edited:

And where's Michael's beloved family defending him?

What a piece of dirt he is. He's just taking advantage of the commotion Michael's family has started. It's so difficult for me to understand how a person who has been molested goes to a tv show an performs a song of the person who supposedly molested him. Hope people open their eyes & realize once and for all that all the accusations were only to get money like this man is trying to do.

We should contact Thomas Mesereau for this. This is of vital importance. His support and truth are needed now more than ever.

What a coincidence that this type of allegation come out now... right at the beginning of this trial.

Hmmmmm.... let me guess. Oh I know....

Wade Robson has ties with AEG. That's a fact. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on here.

But there are so many pro-AEG fans here, I guess my suspicions will be shot down and I'll be run off.

This is beyond betrayal to me. The ultimate backstabbing. Michael suffered it all, in life, and in death, the lies, the disrespect, the deceit, sneaking, the hypocrisy. Just because he had fame and money. Like human values are only empty words.
Wehther it has to do with AEG or not, doesn't matter to me. At one point, this guy agreed to slander a defenceless "friend" for money. There's no word.
I'm kind of relieved he's not here anymore, I would have hated him to see this. He would have been crushed, once more.

My sister told on the website for the show "So you think you can dance" (Where Wade worked as an choreographer many times) that Wade dancing studio is bankrupted and he's going through a divorce as well. So maybe that here is his motive for this B.S lie! WOW! SMH

Wade Robson has ties with AEG. That's a fact. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on here.
WOW...really? He does...didn't know he worked for them?! The timing is suspicious I ain't gonna lie. Something is up? But what?! *SIGH*

Last edited:

even if we are to assume that what you say is correct, it doesn't change the fact that Wade was willing to sell out Michael.

Let's keep in mind that,

(1) Wade testified on Michael's behalf in his 2005 trial, which would have been the perfect place to admit such a story
(2) Michael's been dead for going on four years - why did Wade wait this long to submit this story?
(3) This could be yet another case of false news. Even though the reports WERE filed, they could be forged. Let's not forget a few years ago a magazine printed that Aaron Carter said Michael gave him drugs and alcohol, leading to Aaron coming out soon after and claiming he never said those things.

If this is true, I just lost all respect for Wade Robson.

My sister told on the website for the show "So you think you can dance" (Where Wade worked as an choreographer many times) that Wade dancing studio is bankrupted and he's going through and divorce as well. So maybe that here is his motive for this B.S lie! WOW! SMH

WOW...really? He does...didn't know he worked for them?! The timing is suspicious I ain't gonna lie. Something is up? But what?! *SIGH*

Yes, he was working on organizing choreography for AEG sponsored tours! Of course he knows the AEG people. Randy Phillips has even mentioned him in the past.

Robson must be really desperate for money to sink as low as this. Claiming that Michael was a drug addict is one thing but calling him a child molester is just the lowest of the low.

even if we are to assume that what you say is correct, it doesn't change the fact that Wade was willing to sell out Michael.

Not only is he willing to sell out Michael (who isn't here to defend himself), he is also admitting he committed perjury. He must be getting a pretty penny to put himself out there like that....don't you think???

Wade won't see a dime. If he continues with this case, he could be brought up on perjury charges for lying on the stand during MJ's criminal case.

I hope the Estate counter sues.

This guy has effectively destroyed his own career or whatever was left of it.

Maybe he got a nice pay check for this. someone must have given the dough. it's always about the money isn't it? this is ceratainly not a coincidence. all the anti-MJ are coming out of the woodwork and are attacking from all angles.

just recently we had Mark Lester doing his bit . now we have wade Robson. very soon we'll have another one.

when AEG said we'll see a lot of ugly stuff, they were certainly not lying.

Wade no longer has ties with AEG, that relationship ended sometime ago.

I didn't know you can sue a dead man for CM. He's got another thing coming if he thinks MJ's estate will be an easy mark. It's going to be a hard thing to prove being he already denied it and waiting so long to come forward. How old is Wade Robson now? .... Maybe they should do a credit check on him to see the real agenda for his coming out with this BS ...

Wade won't see a dime. If he continues with this case, he could be brought up on perjury charges for lying on the stand during MJ's criminal case.

I'm pretty sure statue of limitation on perjury is 3 to 5 years depending on the state.

Wade no longer has ties with AEG, that relationship ended sometime ago.

Just because they aren't currently collaborating on a project, doesn't mean that he can't be "enticed" into something by his old friends. We have no idea what goes on behind closed doors or who talks to who.

AEG will play dirty. They will do whatever it takes.

I didn't know you can sue a dead man for CM. He's got another thing coming if he thinks MJ's estate will be an easy mark. It's going to be a hard thing to prove being he already denied it and waiting so long to come forward. How old is Wade Robson now? .... Maybe they should do a credit check on him to see the real agenda for his coming out with this BS ...

This is a civil suit. he wants money. me think this is just a way to embarrass MJ (and ruin his reputation), his family (if they even care considering they are also busy thrashing MJ as we speak) and especially his children.

is this forreal? I can't believe this is happening.

I'm pretty sure statue of limitation on perjury is 3 to 5 years depending on the state.

That could explain why he waited so long.

Even if AEG has his hands on this, the weight is on Wade. Just because a person offers something doesn't mean one has to degrade another person, especially when that person opened his heart & home. How can some people be so cruel, I just don't get it.

Back