[Tabloid] Paris Jackson to move in with birth mum…(Unconfirmed)

bluesky

Proud Member
Note: not sure if it's ok to post, please remove if necessary -

EXCLUSIVE: Paris Jackson to move in with birth mum…and fight against grandmother's guardianship!

BLOG090513_paris1.jpg
Paris Jackson
Splash

Also on
home_ninemsnlogo.jpg

It's bound to cause tensions in one of Hollywood's most high profile families but Paris Jackson has chosen to move out of the home she shares with her guardian and grandmother Katherine Jackson. We smell trouble.
So, where will the 15-year-old be living? Well,TheFIX can exclusively reveal, from our well-placed Jackson sources, that Paris will be moving in with her birth mother, Debbie Rowe.
Over the last six weeks, the pair have been bonding, with Paris choosing to spend her 15th birthday with Debbie in April rather than 84-year-old Katherine and the rest of the Jackson family.
Our insider explained: “Whilst she loves her grandmother Katherine, Paris thinks she has some extremely old-fashioned beliefs.

“It’s been very tough living under their roof and whilst her brothers also feel the same way, it’s Paris who’s recently taken the lead in standing up for her beliefs and defying her grandmother."
Our source also explains that for the first time, Paris feels that under Debbie's supervision she could have a normal upbringing.
In the last few weeks, the pair have been spotted at a pony ranch, enjoying sushi and attending a local beauty pageant in Debbie's hometown of Temecula, California.
“Paris loves the fact that when she’s out with Debbie, there aren’t any security or bodyguards around them," says the source.
"For years she was forced to wear masks, protected by a harem of security and surrounded by entourage.
"She hates that life and knows that was something Michael wanted to protect all of them from. She feels that by separating herself from her grandmother, she could have a more normal life."

<center>
blog090513_Paris2.jpg

Paris and her mum Debbie 'bonding'</center>
Debbie, 54, was married to Michael Jackson for three years from 1996 and is the biological mother to Paris and Prince Michael.
When she divorced Michael in 1999, she gave him sole custody of the children in a rumoured $8 million settlement.
The source adds, "There has been a string of turbulent rows in the Jackson home over the past few weeks and it’s all coming to a head."
It's not the first sign of tensions within the Jackson family, with reports earlier this month stating that Paris has refused to accept her grandmother's strict Jehovas Witness beliefs.
"Paris is an extremely independent young woman and as she’s got older, she’s starting to voice her opinion more and stand up for herself and her beliefs," says the source.
The next stage? Our insider explains that Debbie is calling for a meeting to discuss the legalities surrounding Paris moving in with her.
The source added: “Paris is trying to persuade Prince and Blanket to join her. Debbie has told her they would all be welcome, but there are certain laws which have to be obeyed and Paris knows that whilst she may be able to leave, it would be far more difficult for the boys due to the legalities.
“Debbie has called for talks between her, Paris and Katherine. She thinks they all need to sit down and discuss the situation to avoid any more rows and try to make any transition as easy for Paris as possible."

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1112864&showcomments=true

Doubt its true. Prob someone s*** stiring. wish it was though

There is always a mysterious source. Paris should not leave due to grandma's old fashioned ways, but because, her grandma has led a case where she allows her own attorney to say disparaging, hurtful remarks about her dad for money for her greedy uncles & aunts. That would be the reason for me to leave that household & drag my brothers with me. I would do it legally too and explain the emotional hurt I have due to my grandma's actions.

I would hope this is not true. Debbie called Michael a sociopath to a police officer, Sgt. Robel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2316-100_162-677925-18.html

District Attorney Tom Sneddon called sheriff's Sgt. Steve Robel back to the stand to undermine testimony from Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe. When called to the stand by the prosecution, she unexpectedly praised Jackson as a good father and a generous and caring friend and denied prosecution contentions that her statements in another rebuttal video were scripted by the Jackson camp.

Asked what Rowe said to him in an interview held a year ago, Robel said, "She referred to Michael as a sociopath and his children as being possessions."

the same could be said for paris staying with the jacksons

Robel was a nasty piece of work. SBPD finest but i presume the interview was recorded

The source added: &#8220;Paris is trying to persuade Prince and Blanket to join her. Debbie has told her they would all be welcome, but there are certain laws which have to be obeyed and Paris knows that whilst she may be able to leave, it would be far more difficult for the boys due to the legalities.

I know this Paris moving in with Debbie is propably a rumour, but I was wondering what legalities are preventing boys leaving? I understand Blanket is not Debbie's so there could be a problem, but Prince is Debbie's so if he wants and expresses his wish to move out, I think he can.

It would be totally wonderful news if they move away from that family.
I wouldn't want to see them ending up like Michael to this family and its burden.

I could imagine the legalities would be Debbie not having any parental rights over Blanket and Prince is refusing to leave Blanket behind. That would be my guess.

Bubs;3821053 said:
I know this Paris moving in with Debbie is propably a rumour, but I was wondering what legalities are preventing boys leaving? I understand Blanket is not Debbie's so there could be a problem, but Prince is Debbie's so if he wants and expresses his wish to move out, I think he can.

The mere thought of leaving Blanket behind alone in the sea of sharks, is disturbing as hell!!!

Even though this story might be a bunch of bull, I think as long as grandma can keep her allowance & the money for the kids, she will let them go. The main reason anyone would want the kids to remain with the Jacksons is financial, so all Debbie has to say is you can keep the money. However, I guess the estate will not allow grandma to keep the children's expense money while the children are elsewhere.

This reminds me of some of the stories about social security checks. The kid is with mom & gets a social security check. When the kid wants to go live with dad, the mom does not want to hand over the check. Sometimes the dad wants the child because of the check.

Billie Jean 78;3821127 said:
The mere thought of leaving Blanket behind alone in the sea of sharks, is disturbing as hell!!!

Oh no:no:
If they are leaving, they should leave together, noone is left behind.
I don't think either Prince or Paris wants to leave their little brother behing if there is a reason for them wanting to move away.

Paris, Prince, and Blanket will continue to live together throughout their chiildhood.

Last edited:
If it's true, I hope Debbie is not friend anymore with Marc Schaffel :ph34r:

jrsfan;3820711 said:
I would hope this is not true. Debbie called Michael a sociopath to a police officer, Sgt. Robel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2316-100_162-677925-18.html

Asked what Rowe said to him in an interview held a year ago, Robel said, "She referred to Michael as a sociopath and his children as being possessions."

She said that so they would get her on the witness stand, thinking she would trash Michael in court. But she didn't, she trashed the Prosecution. That was her plan, it worked out and backfired on Sneddon. Quite simple to understand really...

Petrarose;3821178 said:
Even though this story might be a bunch of bull, I think as long as grandma can keep her allowance & the money for the kids, she will let them go. The main reason anyone would want the kids to remain with the Jacksons is financial, so all Debbie has to say is you can keep the money. However, I guess the estate will not allow grandma to keep the children's expense money while the children are elsewhere.
This reminds me of some of the stories about social security checks. The kid is with mom & gets a social security check. When the kid wants to go live with dad, the mom does not want to hand over the check. Sometimes the dad wants the child because of the check.

Well, if Katherine says she would give it to Debbie (which I don't believe she would do it) the estate might agree with it.

Katherine always keeps her own allowance. The childrens expense money is separate... I believe the estate would decide where that goes if the children ever moved away from Katherine.

If the children move out from the Jackson's the money follow them, that's normal.

I certainly wouldn't mind if the kids would move away from the Jacksons... but this is not it! I don't think so.

Did someone bring this old thread back to life, especially now that one can see that this was just a made up story? It came out in May and this is now August and the child is not living with Debbie.

Back