FOR ALL KYLIE MINOGUE FANS - My New Fan Montage of her new song,"Skirt"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3pIEa0Nkus

Yes,I recently became a fan of hers,and she's FLAWLESS!And this is her new song for her upcoming to-be-titled album coming out later this year.I edited the montage myself.Hope you all enjoy.

:girl_pride:

Dammit, Dunk, your video is gone! ~sad face~ I love Kylie so much and I agree with you that she is flawless!

I hope you're still a fan, because she has just released a new studio album and has a number # hit song on the air waves, right now.

Here's the official video, while we wait for you to put your fan montage back in here. ~HINT~

Dammit, Dunk, your video is gone! ~sad face~ I love Kylie so much and I agree with you that she is flawless!

I hope you're still a fan, because she has just released a new studio album and has a number # hit song on the air waves, right now.

Here's the official video, while we wait for you to put your fan montage back in here. ~HINT~

Oh yes I'm still a very big fan of the Australian goddess Kylie Minogue. My love for her has never gone away in the time I've been a fan and I bought Golden at a record store in Vegas. Also too I was able to find some CD's of hers at a thrift store here as well,which is unbelievable considering how not very many Americans are in tune with Kylie's extensive discography beyond "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" and the Fever album as a whole.

Oh yes I'm still a very big fan of the Australian goddess Kylie Minogue. My love for her has never gone away in the time I've been a fan and I bought Golden at a record store in Vegas. Also too I was able to find some CD's of hers at a thrift store here as well,which is unbelievable considering how not very many Americans are in tune with Kylie's extensive discography beyond "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" and the Fever album as a whole.

She's so beautiful, inside and out and TALENTED. Whoever isn't on board with her, is missing out. :love:

I feel like Kylie has never gotten the credit she truly deserves.

I absolutely agree with this sentiment. She's a fashion and music icon and she's criminally underrated.

Absolutely. In Australia, when her career began, she was actually referred to as a "singing budgie"....which I can only assume meant that the critic thought she was a light-weight, who wouldn't last long in the industry. Well....she showed them all!

I absolutely agree with this sentiment. She's a fashion and music icon and she's criminally underrated.

Mmm mm. Ms. Minogue...Many years ago as a young teen, She was a part of some of my finest passionate moments...It's a shame she wasn't present while they were happening! lol

It's a little strange...She just could never quite crack that American market...Despite being a big star here...and later, England.

I haven't listened to...or kept up to date with anything of hers musically since probably 2002...So I'll check this out.

Glad to see she's healthy.

It's a little strange...She just could never quite crack that American market...Despite being a big star here...and later, England.

She was popular in Scotland too. So you can add that to the list.

Back