Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
EDIT: Debbie confirmed it on ET. :(

http://www.etonline.com/news/134804_Debbie_Rowe_Confirms_Paris_Jackson_Suicide_Attempt/index.html

:sad:
Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM. The caller said Paris had cut her wrists.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

We're told she's doing ok.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call

Last edited:
Paris - I hope this is not true

I hope this is not true but TMZ reports that Paris was taken to hospital last night for attempted suicide. I really hope they are just overdramatizing some minor health issue.

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Paris Jackson
Possible Suicide Attempt
Rushed to Hospital

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMLCJC68

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Poor, poor kid, I hope she is ok.

Re: Paris - I hope this is not true

:bugeyed I sincerely hope this is not true. But if the caller to 911 said she cut her wrists, idk...

Paris has a lot to deal with right now. The AEG case, Wade's allegations, the month her father passed away... I'm sure it's not easy for her.

What the barnacles? Don't listen to TMZ, I can buy the Paris is okay, but I don't buy the suicide attempt.

Oh my... lets hope this some clarifaction on this

Just seen this news, I hope she is okay, I'm hoping TMZ have this wrong.

Hoping for an offical word on this. what can u say. if true i hope certain ppl are happy

It's TMZ so I'll take it with a grain of salt for now.

BUT!!!!!! If any of this news is true, I put the blame squarely in the Jackson's lap. Folks so worried about scoring that "big win," that nobody is watching out for the children's best interest. Talking about drugs and Alan Duke's travelling "mini-clinic." It's enough to drove an adult crazy, in my opinion.

In any event, I hope Blanket is okay. The poor little fellow already saw his father being rushed to the hospital, now his sister.

I PRAY THIS NEWS IS NOT TRUE, AMEN!

It's amazing that even with something tragic as an innocent child attempting suicide (if it's true), people can be so cruel and heartless with their comments. These people must be psychopats.

I seriously hope this is not true, and how it is possible TMZ to get 911 call so fast?

Where was Taj? Katherine is in court every day, and Taj is co-guardian?

IF any of this news is true, Debbie Rowe needs to go and get her daughter!

What type of 'sources' cd possibly be telling some gossip website that it's a suicide attempt -they need to be outed. She needs privacy and protection. Just disgusting.

I seriously hope this is not true, and how it is possible TMZ to get 911 call so fast?

Where was Taj? Katherine is in court every day, and Taj is co-guardian?

he's busy collecting the cheques from the estate .

What type of 'sources' cd possibly be telling some gossip website that it's a suicide attempt -they need to be outed. She needs privacy and protection. Just disgusting.
they probably got a very substantial amount of money for the story

I just hope this is NOT true.

Diana Ross should go to the hospital. This is so sad. Paris has not been doing well IMO for some time. She has been exploited by her aunt and KJ, she lost her father and the safety and protection and guidance he gave her, she was put into a totally different environment where after being sheltered from the media she was thrust into it instead! The press has been after her, and all the while she is going through puberty--becoming a 15 year old and entering womanhood. In Mexico there is a big celebration when a girl has her 15th birthday--it is a big transition. I just think she needs so much that she is not getting.

I'm seeing rumours on twitter that according to Entertainment Tonight Debbie has confirmed it.

It only takes ONE loud mouth looking for a payday!

Hospital Staff. Emergency Staff. Patient At The Emergency Room. A Jackson Family Member. Take your pick.

debbie please PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU GET THOSE KIDS FROM THE JACKSONS PLEASE PLEASE

<header class="entry-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; color: rgb(116, 116, 116); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px;">Paris Jackson Rushed To Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

[COLOR=#E42161 !important]Hot Deals[/COLOR]

Posted on Jun 5, 2013 @ 9:34AM | By jenheger
Splash news​
</header>

Paris Jackson was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital early Wednesday after what is being described as a &#8220;possible suicide attempt,&#8221; a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Katherine Jackson, her grandmother and one of her legal guardians, was with her at the hospital, Radar has learned.
PHOTOS: Paris Jackson&#8217;s Transformation From Shy Child To Rock &#8216;N&#8217; Roll Teen
Paris should make a full recovery, a source tells Radar.
She rushed by ambulance to the hospital. Michael Jackson&#8217;s only daughter has recently been spending time with biological momDebbie Rowe.
PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years
Paris revealed in a recent interview that she had been bullied in school.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/paris-jackson-possible-suicide-attempt-rushed-hospital/

Rob Marciano &#8207;@RobMarciano<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">7m</small>
BREAKING: Paris Jackson tried to commit suicide and is currently in a Los Angeles hospital. Debbie Rowe has confirmed to ET.

What the freak is going on?!

[h=1]Exclusive: Paris Jackson Suicide Attempt Confirmed[/h]June 05, 2013
Debbie Rowe has confirmed exclusively to Entertainment Tonight that Paris Jackson tried to commit suicide and is currently in a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED - Inside Debbie & Paris' Emotional Reunion
She was rushed to the hospital with cuts on her wrist in the early morning hours. Rowe tells ET that Jackson has had "a lot going on [lately]."
LA County Fire confirms to ET that they received a 911 call for an overdose at 1:15 a.m. and one person was transported to hospital.
10 hours ago, Jackson Tweeted, "yesterday , all my troubles seemed so far away ... now it looks as though they're here to stay."

http://www.etonline.com/news/134804_Debbie_Rowe_Confirms_Paris_Jackson_Suicide_Attempt/index.html

Paris needs therapy--the best there is. She probably had no help processing her dad's death, and even if she did it was not enough and should have been ongoing. There is probably no one she can talk to honestly about what is going on inside due to family pressure, media pressure. She needs help sorting out all her feelings. 15 is a very difficult age IMO. I tried to off myself then too. I also had 2 brothers I couldn't talk to, a mother who was not available. When you are the only girl in a family you need to be able to talk about your feelings with someone--going through puberty is not easy! And I had my dad around and wasn't constantly stalked by the paps.

I'm worried for Prince and Blanket.
This just can't be happening... :(

Paris needs therapy--the best there is. She probably had no help processing her dad's death, and even if she did it was not enough and should have been ongoing. There is probably no one she can talk to honestly about what is going on inside due to family pressure, media pressure. She needs help sorting out all her feelings. 15 is a very difficult age IMO. I tried to off myself then too. I also had 2 brothers I couldn't talk to, a mother who was not available. When you are the only girl in a family you need to be able to talk about your feelings with someone--going through puberty is not easy! And I had my dad around and wasn't constantly stalked by the paps.

And to top it off, she is "most likely" living in a home where there is CONSTANT discussions as to how certain family members can get their hands on her father's money. Lord only knows what those children are hearing when nobody thinks they are listening.

She's dealing with her grandmother's lawsuit and the information that has come out thus far AND don't forget about that CREEP Wade Robson. How much can a person take!

Back