Mark Lester's and Matt Fiddes' Latest Claims

LastTear

Proud Member
Jester and Fibbes are at it again!

I had planned a quiet reflective 25th June and instead spent yesterday absolutely livid.

These two are now claiming that Paris tried to contact ML before her suicide attempt and that he has spoken to a close family member about the situation.

Fibbes claims that Paris's female bodyguard who is a family member has contacted him looking for ML.

Not sure if Fibbes link will work outside the UK.

http://www.itv.com/daybreak/hottopics/michael-jackson-bodyguard/

Jester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HuytHDfjhE

I am so angry at the obvious emotional hurt and suffering these two inflict on Michael's children, one of whom lies in a hospital bed and yet tv stations and newspapers give them air time.

Re: Mark Lester & Matt Fiddes latest claims

This is something both Fiddler and Lester needs
Kick%2BButt%2Bass%2Bswift%2Bkicking.gif

They are lying as always. Instead of Paris trying to contact Lester, it was Lester and his family members who desperately tried to contact Paris through Twitter. They sent messages to her all the time, only to be ignored by her. So much about Paris trying to contact him...

I think Lester is desperate to contact Paris and make her believe he is her father because he knows it's through the kids he can get to Michael's money. "Come dear, live with us - and don't forget to bring your money." That's all it is about.

If he truly cared about Paris he would not go around and have his claims all over tabloid rags. How does he think it helps Paris, who just tried to commit suicide - partly because she was bullied with exactly the type of things Lester is spreading in the tabloid media? He clearly has no morals and no scruples. He should be nowhere near those kids, EVER!

I can't believe how low some people can sink.

^^^^ I didn't know lester & co were trying to contact Paris on twitter.

It wouldn't be so bad that people believe it, I have been shocked amongst family/friends who do, but the fact that NOBODY questions their motives. Lester never mentioned on Jeremy Kyle that Paris had tried to contact him, and this has all changed because Kyle called him out on not rushing to LA to be near Paris.

I really wish I could just switch off from these two, but I'm so livid, bad enough hearing all the BS about Michael, but this abuse is directed at his children and I find it too hard to just shrug it off.

@Bubs, good to see you back.

This is utter nonsense! Even if, hypothetically, a man is a sperm donor, that doesn't make him a father! If these kids were some "nobodies", nobody would have come forword to claim parenthood...

I really wish I could just switch off from these two, but I'm so livid, bad enough hearing all the BS about Michael, but this abuse is directed at his children and I find it too hard to just shrug it off.

I know! The uk really did itself proud in commemorating mj's passing by having not one but two bogus fathers of mj's children peddling their creeepy obsessions on daytime tv. Jason pfeiffer has come out in the daily mail and 'confirmed' lester is the father of both prince and paris, doubtless to tick off his exbf klein. This is all confusing to mail readers as they had been authoritively informed only the week before that paris tried to commit suicide as she had found out she and prince had different bio fathers.

It's an unedifying disgusting circus and why the family and their overpaid lawyers don't come out with a statement denouncing these charlatans i just don't know. They carry on doing it as they know they won't be called out. There's a hint that mrs j might have been spending the evening of mj's death rifling through his house looking for money and wham, there's her lawyer paid by mj, issuing a statement denying it. Latoya accused of exploiting ppb, immediately a statement released denying it. With daily who's the daddy stories in the worldwide media about ppb - just tumbleweed.

The only person who can put a stop to Lester is the same person cussing out people on twitter

@BonnieBlue, I feel the same way, and I have to question why.

Do the Jacksons already know something? Do the Jacksons have doubt and are too scared for the children or their bank accounts? I just can't see why, if they were confident, they wouldn't publicly deny this in order to shut these two, three, four people up once and for all, given the emotional distress it must cause P,P&B

The only person who can put a stop to Lester is the same person cussing out people on twitter

Let Debbie at them? Yeah I would like to see that, although the whole paternity issue was started by her years ago.

Ever since Michael died Mark and his kids have been going out of their way to get Paris to respond to him. Someone on the boards posted a conversation she has with Lester's kid saying that Katherine won't let the kids come visit them and that now they can't celebrate Christmas because Katherine was a JW it was just nuts. And as pointed out how Mark has tried to send Pars tweets trying to get her attention and Paris is ignored him as she rightfully should. What is clear is that Mark is a nobody who wants to be a somebody and bothering a 15 year old girl makes him a somebody. I call on Debbie to put a stop to this by publicly calling this man out for her daughter’s sake. If you can send statements to ET then clearly you can send say something about him

It has been said that Randy had the children DNA tested back in 2009 I think. Why don´t they just put these out there to prove everyone wrong and shut em all up? Or is that something they can´t do?

Why should they have to do that? If the family made it clear from day one they were not going to have this bullshit this would have ended years ago. But seeing how they are not going to do that than the person who gave birth to them needs to stop it. Don't tell me it is more important to argue with people on Twitter who insult you then it is to put an end to some sick twisted grown man who has been harassing your daughter for almost four years

Last edited:

Once again a London rag. Common sense should have told you this was a fake interview. And the fact that should could not talk about Michael should have told you that has well

I would obviously like to believe it never took place, but common sense would tell me that she would have sued if it hadn't. Michael stopped paying her because she broke the terms of their agreement, hence 2006 custody suit.

But anyway, lets keep a firm focus on these two idiots. I find it amazing that people question Michael based on colouring but not Lester. He has blond hair & so does Rowe, Paris doesn't yet nobody questions that.

It is not worth it to sue everyone. But in this case with Lester it is very worth it

@BonnieBlue, I feel the same way, and I have to question why.

Do the Jacksons already know something? Do the Jacksons have doubt and are too scared for the children or their bank accounts? I just can't see why, if they were confident, they wouldn't publicly deny this in order to shut these two, three, four people up once and for all, given the emotional distress it must cause P,P&B

I don't really care if the jacksons have doubt or not, it;s never stopped them before issuing their statements. What i mean is an incredibly strongly worded statement, by a lawyer or mrs j on camera, to just shame these pathetic lowlifes and the media that pander to them, to just stop with their innuendoes and claims as it's incredibly hurtful and damaging to the children. It's not as if these are people formally claiming paternity for inheritance purposes, they admit at best they might just be sperm donors and have no legal rights - they just want attention/money. If the jackson pr machine can't 'take advantage' (for want of a better term) of Paris's suicide attempt to try and shut down these what are now daily claims about paternity and appeal for some decency for the sake of bereaved children stuggling with the loss of their dad then it's just another red flag that the family could not care less about their wellbeing. They wheel out mrs j for tributes, civil trials and promoting spas in arizona, but she can't come out and say enough is enough about these horrible claims.

Last edited:

But anyway, lets keep a firm focus on these two idiots. I find it amazing that people question Michael based on colouring but not Lester. He has blond hair & so does Rowe, Paris doesn't yet nobody questions that.

It's amazing to me how many people seem to think children must be exact copies of their parents otherwise they can't possibly be genetically related. It's so ignorant. When I was younger I had white-blonde straight hair and blue eyes (my hair is darker now); my father has black curly hair and brown eyes but he never felt the need to take a DNA test :smilerolleyes: I look nothing like my siblings or my parents and I know many people who don't look like their family members either. It's only when it's MJ that this is suddenly something "bizarre". People already have their minds made up that MJ hated his race and didn't want black babies, that's why they refuse to believe that he's the biological father of his children. I guarantee you if these kids were Stevie Wonder's, nobody would question his paternity. Lionel Richie's biological daughter Sophia has blonde hair, green eyes and the same complexion as Paris yet no one says anything. Rashida Jones, Mariah Carey and Wentworth Miller can all easily pass for "white" but they're not asked to take a DNA test to prove they're biracial. Oprah did a show about biracial people a long time ago and most of them look more "white" than "black":

[youtube]SoY73Cibpbg[/youtube]

^ If any of these were MJ's kids, people would be swearing up and down that it's impossible that they're biracial because they're too "white".

I've also heard people say that it's possible for one child to be light-skinned but not all three. That doesn't make any sense. If Prince and Paris have the same biological parents, it's perfectly normal that they have the same complexion. If Prince came out as dark as Michael was as a child and Paris came out as light as Debbie, you think these same people wouldn't be saying it's impossible for children with the same biological parents to look so different? Also, I can't imagine why anyone would say Blanket looks "white". If he was just a normal kid walking down the street, I doubt most people would think he has two white parents.

One last thing, it's ironic as you pointed that people claim PPB can't be Michael's because they don't look like him, but they don't question Klein/Lester/Fiddes even though they don't look like them either. This is Mark Lester and his biological daughter:

mark_lester.jpg
2059e958b6dc229

images

She looks nothing like Paris but somehow that's not a problem.

I don't care if Michael is the biological father of his children or not. He took care of them from the day they were born and that's what matters. That's the difference between a father and a sperm donor. It just bothers me that people act like it's impossible for PPB to be biracial because they're too "white". Biracial people come in all shades, they don't all look like Obama. Even if a DNA test proved MJ wasn't the biological father of his children, that doesn't mean they're not biracial. They could have a black sperm donor.

(for the record, I do believe MJ is the biological father as I've seen no evidence so far to doubt this).

^^^^^ I completely agree with you.

I saw a picture recently of Lexi Bowie and her colouring is very similar to Paris's, but nobody questions her parentage. As always it's very one sided and unfair.

I jus wish someone, anyone would call them out.

^^^^^ I completely agree with you.

I saw a picture recently of Lexi Bowie and her colouring is very similar to Paris's, but nobody questions her parentage. As always it's very one sided and unfair.

I jus wish someone, anyone would call them out.

I googled Lexi Bowie and I think her complexion is a bit darker than Paris'. She's definitely much lighter than her mother Iman though.

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with PBB's genetics but they don't question any of the following people:

Slash
images
images

Mariah Carey

mariah-carey.jpg
mariah-carey.jpg

Wentworth Miller

images
wentworth-miller-house-guest-star.jpg

Rashida Jones
tumblr_lyowgfEyx81rnkr94o1_400.jpg
images

Sophia Richie

images
images

Paris and Sophia together - they have the same complexion

images

I could go on and on, and these are just celebrity examples. People are so ignorant about genetics. I'm amazed at the amount of people who claim it's impossible for biracial people to have blonde/red hair or blue/green eyes because the black gene is always dominant :doh:

I've also heard people say that it's possible for one child to be light-skinned but not all three. That doesn't make any sense. If Prince and Paris have the same biological parents, it's perfectly normal that they have the same complexion. If Prince came out as dark as Michael was as a child and Paris came out as light as Debbie, you think these same people wouldn't be saying it's impossible for children with the same biological parents to look so different? Also, I can't imagine why anyone would say Blanket looks "white". If he was just a normal kid walking down the street, I doubt most people would think he has two white parents.

Great points! I hear that argument about it being impossible for all his children to be light-skinned a lot, too. I also hear people saying that Michael's children are devoid of any "Negroid" features. That is in itself a horrible and ignorant statement to make but these people also always seem to forget that the kids also have a mother.

You just cannot argue with some people reasonably!

But what is really the root of all of these discussions about Michael's paternity? When Michael got married no one believed it could be "for real", as if Michael couldn't have romantic feelings or didn't wish to be intimate with another person he could share his life with. Then when he had his children they couldn't possibly be his own. And so on and so on.

I believe that the media just want to perpetuate that fabricated image of Michael as some kind of alien so they can continue with their inhumane treatment.

But yes, we as fans must educate the public, if no one else (his family maybe?!) does!

Didn't Tito or another of Michael's brothers say into a TV-camera that it wasn't known who the biological father of the children is (not long after Michael died)?

Tito said this to the daily mirror

All the doubters have to do to see the likeness is look into their eyes – especially those of *****’s youngest Blanket. Tito said: “They are all his children. Blanket is Michael’s, I can tell. Those eyes don’t lie. Them eyes are Michael over again. I see a lot of Michael in him.”

Tito said it was ridiculous so many people should question *****’s parenthood because the children have such light skins – especially when Prince and Paris’s mum Debbie Rowe is white.

He added: “Paris and Prince are Michael’s children. Yes they are. Just because they look white doesn’t mean they are not his.

“I have an uncle who is married to a white girl and they have three kids. Two of them are white and one is black.

“When they go to school people don’t even know they are brother and sister.

“They are all Michael’s children. Prince looks just like my grandfather. There’s no question they are Michael’s. They are 100% his.

“The kids are like three peas in a pod. They remind me of me and my brothers when we were growing up.”

Tito admitted not even he knew the identity of Blanket’s mum. He added: “Nobody knows who his mother is, nobody. That’s the million dollar question. When I find out I’ll call you!”

Tito insisted despite having grown up in the full glare of the celebrity spotlight, Prince, 12 Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Blanket are like any other children.

He added: “The kids are very, very normal. They are normal kids, they play with my grandson a lot. They have lots of fun, they squirt the dogs with water guns and they play with toys and play ball with their cousins.

“They have stay-at-home school with one teacher who teaches all of them. They don’t watch much TV. They only watch cartoons. Their television is monitored, especially at this time, with what has happened to their dad. They don’t need to see that.”

Tito, 55, said the three children have been brought up to realise their dad is a world superstar.

But they used to enjoy dodging fans and wearing their famous masks when they went out, treating it as a game. He said: “They know they are famous and they know their dad was famous. When you grow up in the business it becomes totally natural. Being around it every day, seeing the girls screaming and having to rush into cars all the time, it was a way of life.

“They were absolutely aware who their dad was but at the same time they knew he was a dad. They were a family first and foremost.”

Tito said ***** took the youngsters out in disguise because he wanted them to be able to do all the things ordinary children take for granted.

He added: “Michael did a lot of things to make up for the fact parts of their childhood were not normal.

“He took them to amusement parks, travelled a lot all over the world, went to Disney World.

“They saw a lot more than you think. A lot of time they were out in public and nobody knew who they were. They went out and did things as a family.

“My brother had make-up artists. He could have been standing next to you and you wouldn’t know it was him. He’d have a rubber face on and nobody knew it was Michael.”

Tito found out just how good his brother’s disguises could be during a film premiere.

He said: “This old man sat next to me. I thought ‘Who is this weird old guy?’ because he just looked different.

“Then the guy leans in and whispers in my ear ‘TT’. I said ‘Michael?’ and sure enough, it was my brother.

“He would do the same at the beach or at Disneyland with the kids and nobody would know.”

Tito said he was confident all three of the children would grow up to be a credit to Michael.

He added: “The children will now grow up in a very healthy atmosphere.

“They are going to be well taken care of and looked after. They are Michael to us.

They will go to college and become successful in their own ways. I’m sure they will be able to adapt to the outside world.”

Tito said reports that his dad Joe was grooming the kids to become a new version of the Jackson 5 were untrue. He added: “My father has no intentions whatsoever of turning Michael’s kids into a singing group.

“He’s been there, done that already. Michael’s kids are going to be allowed to be pretty much what they want to be, as long as it’s beneficial to themselves and to the world.

“They are not going to be pushed into becoming performers. If it’s natural, then maybe they will. Blanket is the one I can see it happening to. He is so like Michael.”

Tito still finds it hard to come to terms with Debbie’s decision to give up Prince and Paris in exchange for a multi-million pound pay-off.

He said: “She is the mother of Paris and Prince and she should have been there years ago.

“If you really are a mother you wouldn’t give your kids up. No matter what amount of money or whatever, you don’t give your kids up. It’s more than money, it’s love. Michael gave her money to go away and she accepted it.

“Everyone does things differently. Maybe Michael wanted to be a single parent, maybe he felt that having a woman around at that time would have been a distraction because he was very focused on his work. Maybe he wanted children without the other side of it.”

But despite all that has happened, Tito would welcome Debbie if she chose to play a part in the children’s future upbringing.

He said: “I’m not saying we’re going to turn them over to her but definitely she can have rights to visit, hang out and be part of the family. After all is said and done, they are her kids.

“I would like to see her be part of the Jackson family. There is enough love for everybody.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...father-of-his-children---406715#ixzz2XhS0kP33
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

It's amazing to me how many people seem to think children must be exact copies of their parents otherwise they can't possibly be genetically related. It's so ignorant. When I was younger I had white-blonde straight hair and blue eyes (my hair is darker now); my father has black curly hair and brown eyes but he never felt the need to take a DNA test :smilerolleyes: I look nothing like my siblings or my parents and I know many people who don't look like their family members either. It's only when it's MJ that this is suddenly something "bizarre". People already have their minds made up that MJ hated his race and didn't want black babies, that's why they refuse to believe that he's the biological father of his children. I guarantee you if these kids were Stevie Wonder's, nobody would question his paternity. Lionel Richie's biological daughter Sophia has blonde hair, green eyes and the same complexion as Paris yet no one says anything. Rashida Jones, Mariah Carey and Wentworth Miller can all easily pass for "white" but they're not asked to take a DNA test to prove they're biracial. Oprah did a show about biracial people a long time ago and most of them look more "white" than "black":

[youtube]SoY73Cibpbg[/youtube]

^ If any of these were MJ's kids, people would be swearing up and down that it's impossible that they're biracial because they're too "white".

One last thing, it's ironic as you pointed that people claim PPB can't be Michael's because they don't look like him, but they don't question Klein/Lester/Fiddes even though they don't look like them either. This is Mark Lester and his biological daughter:

mark_lester.jpg
2059e958b6dc229

images

She looks nothing like Paris but somehow that's not a problem.

Agree nothing like Paris!

Not everyone looks like their parents. Doesn't anybody understand that?

Am I the only one who thinks Mark's daughter looks nothing like Mark. She looks related to Debbie Rowe. Just sayin'!

Am I the only one who thinks Mark's daughter looks nothing like Mark. She looks related to Debbie Rowe. Just sayin'!

Yeah, on this one she looks even more like Debbie than Paris does!
2059e958b6dc229

A letter of provenance from matt fiddes? - about as useful as a chocolate fire guard. Love the fact a daily mail article is seen as 'evidence'. He's so brazen in his lying, wonder why he has to say the hat was given to him in las vegas in 08 and not that one weekend he did spend with mj in 01ish, he's just opening himself up to legal problems.

All the receipts of matt's all too brief relationship iwth mj here, http://youtoobrutus.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/matt-fiddes-michael-jackson-lies-over-blankets-biology/

Back