Designated Discussion for Murray's Early Release Oct 28 2013

HIStory

Proud Member

Not sure where she got her info from but according to Brenda Richie Murray gets out of jail on October 27.

Brenda Harvey Richie
?@BrendaRichie
9h
Conrad Murray is getting a get out of jail card on October 27, 2013!

Brenda Harvey Richie ?@BrendaRichie 4h CONRAD MURRAY SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED OCTOBER 27, 2013! 50 per cent of his time! Should have been life!

Brenda Harvey Richie ?@BrendaRichie 3h
WHEN MURRAY IS RELEASED HE NEEDS TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY!

Brenda Harvey Richie ?@BrendaRichie 3h
THE ARROGANCE OF MURRAY TO TRY AND GET HIS MEDICAL LICENSE BACK! HE DOESN'T BELIEVE HE DID ANYTHING WRONG!

Re: Brenda Richie: Murray out of jail on October 27

We know he was only gonna do half his sentence by not nov 7'the day of conviction

We know he was only gonna do half his sentence by not nov 7'the day of conviction

You think it's a circus now with all the BS wait till that freak get out. Paid interviews and all. I know kathern the great decided not to sue him but how the hell are they going to keep him quiet. Maybe the kids can still sue for restitution? He will get paid for his stories that the sickening thing. SMFH. This will never end is the sad part. MJ will never rest in peace.

You think it's a circus now with all the BS wait till that freak get out. Paid interviews and all. I know kathern the great decided not to sue him but how the hell are they going to keep him quiet. Maybe the kids can still sue for restitution? He will get paid for his stories that the sickening thing. SMFH. This will never end is the sad part. MJ will never rest in peace.

Yes, Katherine's short term interests in suing AEG instead of Murray will come back to bite the MJ legacy as soon as Murray is out of jail.
Suing Murray could have prevented him selling his stories to the world's media - what would be the point? If she sued Murray then (in theory) a court could have forced him to pay Katherine any profits made from such things.

whenever this guy is released, be it October this year or in two years time, he can make a FORTUNE out of giving interviews, appearing in documentaries, writing books etc. He could earn enough money to set himself up for life, all on the back of killing Michael Jackson. He will earn even more if he is willing to say what the tabloids want him to - we all know they're willing to pay more if you're willing to dirty it up a bit.
Katherine did nothing to stop this. My guess is Murray has no integrity (judging from his actions that killed MJ and his refusal to take the blame), and so he will say anything it takes to earn the most money.

This is terrible, imo Murray deserves to be in jail for the rest of his life! I bet the tabloids are excited already; I'm not looking forward to what they come up with after they've payed him to say whatever they want...

No license = be sure he'll make extra money off of MJ.
Great. I doubt any Jackson will sue for restitution.

its too late for them to do anything bout that now

Can't wait for this whole mess - this makes me sick in my stomach.:ph34r:

Is muarry a citizen or permanent resident? I think a few years back (Bill Clinton time) the government changed the law and any permanent resident who committed a crime "could" be sent back to the country of his birth? I know they had sent back a lot of Jamaicans and the head of that country was complaining that America should not send them back because they now know sophisticated criminal acts and were able to conduct them in Jamaica. Is this law still in place now? It would be so good if Muarry could go bye bye.

My feeling is that Muarry will not win his appeal and that he will NOT get his license back. However, he will do some writing and be the "Go To Guy" like Francia and Fiddes when the tabloids are looking for a "trash Michael" story.

Muarry could find another job in the medical field but not as a dr. Since his income will decrease, we can expect some stories about Michael to come out so that he could be paid.

Glad MJ not here to see how so call family and friends feel about him.
Its all about the money with most of them.....including Conrat!! He was
no friend to MJ. It was all about the money with him too...Hope people
would n't buy his lies and pay for his interviews... But I doubt it Conrat
is a big liar and O'm sure he will pile the bullstories on high.:crazy

When the trial started We were told of how he wont serve all 4 years in jail because of prison overflow. What to expect after he's out? Well there are book deals, another documentary...etc all the things that cowards and backstabbers do...:smilerolleyes:

smdh...

He will need money. The media pays big bucks to anyone who is willing to trash Michael. It's easy to figure out what will happen...

There should be a new law where people convicted of a crime can never be allowed to profit from it in any shape or form. Who says crime doesn't pay! Total mockery.

Then the 'son of sam' law needs to be reinstated in Cali, that's one fan project I would get behind 100%!

despicable :mat:
With his recording of a drugged MJ in mind, i wonder what else he has hidden? More audio and video recordings? Photos?

How is it possible that amongst all his jail mates he still hasn't met a brother who is an MJ fan?!?!?!

despicable :mat:
With his recording of a drugged MJ in mind, i wonder what else he has hidden? More audio and video recordings? Photos?

If indeed Murray does get out (that is if he doesn't have a stroke while still in jail) and if he starts doing what everybody here fears he will be doing, I might as well get offline for a couple of months. There is no way I want to see or hear anything that creep of a convict has to say, show of write about Michael.

I think hes in solitary

Last edited:

I think I read that too somewhere, that he is kind of "protected" just because of Michael fans being there.

Hes a high profile inmate so i would think thats normal regardless of whwlether theres fans in there. some would like to take a shot at him even if they dont like mj

Re: Appeal Thread - All Discussion / Update: Murray Filed for Appeal

^^Yeah Muarry is separated because he is a high profile inmate. He was teaching some of the inmates when he went there, so it seems he does have some contact with them. I wonder what he, his lawyer, and the instrument are hatching up for his coming out day.

Didn't know where to post this, couldn't find it on the board yet.

Various media reporting this.

I have 3 words: What. The. Fudge.

Dr Conrad Murray will be released from prison on October 28.

The disgraced doctor has been granted early release and will leave Los Angeles County Jail in three months time, having served less than half of his four-year sentence for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson.

Murray - who administered the fatal dose of anaesthetic Propofol which killed the King of Pop in June 2009 - was convicted in November 2011 and has spent his sentence in solitary confinement, but with access to a TV and mobile phone.

He has been granted early release for his good conduct behind bars and to ease the burden on the prison system.

A source said: "He has been a model inmate and the authorities have granted him an early release due to that good behaviour and the overcrowded California jail system."

However, the decision to release Murray has infuriated the 'Thriller' star's family, including his children Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and 11-year-old Blanket.

Michael's mother Katherine said: "It is not right I will never be able to see my son again, while his mother can see him."

A source added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Murray is the killer of Michael in their eyes. He cost them their son and father.

"For him to get out in two years is an insult. They still feel he should have been tried for murder."

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/former-doctor-of-michael-jackson-granted-early-release-601873.html

Re: Former doctor of Michael Jackson granted early release

:rantingWTF!? NO!!! This is an outrage. I knew the California justice system would screw up! How could they release that murderer?! I hate the justice system!

We already know about this and it is in the case section. Is this paper a tabloid?

Radar Online just reported it as well but used different wording, ie "likely" to be released. (I'm not giving the link for those that don't want to give Radar Online the "hits".)

"Conrad Murray is likely to be released from prison in October, after serving just two years of his four-year sentence for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson."

I hope this is all wrong speculation or extreme exaggeration to get more views. Murray deserves far more than 4 years, imo, it would be a nightmare if he got out early.

In my opinion, no sentence is enough to justify what Murray did to Michael, his family, friends and fans.

Murray gets to go home and continue his life, start anew, and LIVE. But Michael's life ended, and Murray did nothing to stop it.
This, I will never understand.

Back