Genevieve Jackson on her cousin Paris' life without MJ: "It's rough" (Piers Morgan)

Vici

Proud Member
(Apparently Gen was a guest on Piers Morgan. There is a videoclip of Gen on their site, see link below).
----

With the on-going Michael Jackson trial once again gobbling up a large portion of the Los Angeles headlines, on Thursday evening Piers Morgan asked Genevieve Jackson – the daughter of Randy Jackson and cousin of Paris – to share her insight on the complicated life that comes with being a Jackson.

In early June, Paris was rushed to the hospital after cutting one of her wrists. Since her father’s death, Genevieve revealed that Paris has been struggling:

“It’s rough,” the 23-year-old said of her 15-year-old cousin. “But I think for all three of them, for the rest of my family and especially them three because that is — that was their world and that was their father and because, I know for me, when I was in high school, I had to get pulled out of school during the second trial because it was so painful for me and people would ask questions. So I can’t imagine what she went through in school and what the other kids are going through.”

Speaking publicly for the first time since her uncle’s death, Genevieve noted that even though Michael Jackson is gone, his children are using the lessons they learned during his life:

“He taught them to always listen and to watch everything that’s around them and to pay attention. You know, they are very, very smart children,” Jackson told the “Piers Morgan Live” host. “And to stay strong, to have rhino skin, that’s what he says.”

Watch the clip for more of Morgan’s exclusive interview with Genevieve Jackson, and for the next edition of “Piers Morgan Live,” watch CNN every night at 9.

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...-cousin-paris-life-without-michael-its-rough/

[youtube]P8jt9Ly--rk[/youtube]

Last edited:
watched the pointless interview last night. She is not in the loop about Paris. This girl is starving for publicity. And not smart enough to know the Piers Morgan booking was all about Paris Jackson, and not her.

Her hair looked nice. But she had know idea what to say. "Stop , look and listen" sounds like the fire drill.

emoticons_487_0484.gif
:coffee:

Last edited:
I cracked up when Piers pointed out that Gen and all her sibs grew up and were living in "Michael's" house" at Hayvanhurst. LOL! That went right over her head but I almost spit my Coke out on the TV screen with laughter when he said that!

also when he said You being Randy Jackson's daughter is one thing but being Paris Jackson is a whole different level of fame and attention. nice move Piers

Guys why was she there? Was she promoting a project, or did she go there only to talk about Paris?

Guys why was she there? Was she promoting a project, or did she go there only to talk about Paris?

No, she did not promote any projects. The above clip is a snippet of the interview. She also said the trial is hard on Katherine having to hear the horrible things said about her son. And she will never heal from the ordeal. She describes what it is like being a Jackson. The family wants justice, want the truth to come out, and it's coming out. Piers asked what the truth is. She refuse to answer. She met Debbie a month ago, likes her thinks she is funny. She thinks paris is not following the trial.

The family wants justice
Michael is dead and his killer is coming out from prison soon.
They may get money but no justice for Michael.

Michael is dead and his killer is coming out from prison soon.
They may get money but no justice for Michael.

It's seems even the third generation are having big dreams about the money they dream of getting from AEG . Gene wants justice for Michael ? LOL

I don't trust any of that clan anymore and I hope Prince, Paris and Blanket will cut ties and get as far way from all of them as they can once they are adults.

Genevieve is not in my list of good people. She used to be Paris' friend and Paris loved her and supported Genevieves truly awful single's that she put out . During granny-napping when Paris was frantic finding what happen to her granny and tweeted about her worry granny's whereabouts, Genevieve was one of the many Jackson's who unfollowed Paris in twitter and said something about tweeting family business to outsiders. Needless to say, Randy's kids unfollowed Paris and wonder why?

Now they need to get back to Paris' good book in order to receive the perks they get when they hang out with Paris.
Hopefully Paris finds friends outside of the family.

It's seems even the third generation are having big dreams about the money they dream of getting from AEG . Gene wants justice for Michael ? LOL

Genevieve, being Randy's daughter, is expecting some money to her direction if her dad wins the case against AEG.

Something Randy obviously won't ever do. He has never supported her why does she believe he would start now ? I believe she believes Katherine will give them money not Randy , they will finally get rich like the cousins they resent so much

Now they need to get back to Paris' good book in order to receive the perks they get when they hang out with Paris.
Hopefully Paris finds friends outside of the family.
Genevieve, being Randy's daughter, is expecting some money to her direction if her dad wins the case against AEG.

That's why they like talking about family unity. it's a leeching club.

I don't see randy sharing KJ money if (and that's a big if) she wins the lawsuit against AEG. he could not share his money before when MJ was around. I don't see that changing at all.

If they win u will just see more infighting as gready ppl are never happy and always want more. they will fight over why xy and said z jackson got more money than me or why they even got any at all. they will claim they deserve more cause they were closer to mj or were effected more ( ie they had to find money from other sources to pay their child support)

Their goal is money. if mj wont pay for them in one way ie from his will he will be used to pay for them in another .the family want billions so they will never have to work ( if they ever did to start with) mike was their cash cow who they only cared about when it would directly effect them. they used and abused him for their own ends.took advantage when it suited them. now hes gone theres the chance of the ultimate win. 40 bill by abusing and using mj for their own ends. something they did when he was here.. nothings changed and probably never will as the sense of entitlement is a jackson family moto and something that is driven into each generation along with the obsession of making ppl trying to think they are the waltons when time and time again their actions and words say the opposite.

No, she did not promote any projects. The above clip is a snippet of the interview. She also said the trial is hard on Katherine having to hear the horrible things said about her son. And she will never heal from the ordeal. She describes what it is like being a Jackson. The family wants justice, want the truth to come out, and it's coming out. Piers asked what the truth is. She refuse to answer. She met Debbie a month ago, likes her thinks she is funny. She thinks paris is not following the trial.

Of course the trial is hard on Katherine, but she should have been prepped by her lawyer about what would come out. Discovery was done before trial. Further, her side is saying horrible things about her son too, including Randy.

Yes she will never heal from this ordeal.

No new truth is coming out about why Michael died. Truth is coming out about Michel's drug use and why, propofol use, disposition/behavior at rehearsals, medical, finances, his doctors, interaction of & socialization with his children. Truth is coming out about the nature of e-mails, the nastiness & rudeness of AEG staff, contracts. That is why she does not know what is truth when she is asked. Look at all the truths that came out and maybe she can tell me how those listed truths show someone other than Muarry, killed Michael Jackson.

She thinks Paris is not following the trial. Thinks! One wonders if she really know what Paris is or is not doing. I think a better question is to ask her how many times a week does she visit her beloved cousin.

here is the full interview...

[youtube]uohRQGrp-bo[/youtube]

The family including this cousin knows that if Katherine wins they all will get money. I know they have in-fighting, but something I notice about them, is that they can come together when necessary. They had a kidnapping, but months later they all came together for that funeral repast and looked happy. The AEG money is like a "windfall" or "lotto," to them, so no doubt they will divide up the money if Kathrine wins. Michael's siblings will get the biggest share, and Randy the most, but I do think they will hand some over to the grandchildren.

:pth:

These people have nothing interesting to say and worse, do not do anything interesting/important in their lives to be worthy of having the spotlight and media attention. This interview is just a lot of bla bla bla and not going anywhere.
emoticons_487_0484.gif
It is a waste of time interviewing these people. -_- :coffee: Or not???? :bugeyed :fear:

Pretty much. the media will talk to anyone to get some info on pj.

same as it was with mj. now the second generation are doing it with mj kids. i guess it will become their knew jobs as the cousins of mjs kids

That was a spectacularly uninsightful interview.

“But I think for all three of them, for the rest of my family and especially them three because that is — that was their world and that was their father and because, I know for me, when I was in high school, I had to get pulled out of school during the second trial because it was so painful for me and people would ask questions.

Anyone like to suggest when the first trial was, as i seem inexplicably to have missed that one.

I didn't watch the interview but did she say second trial :doh:

That was a spectacularly uninsightful interview.

Anyone like to suggest when the first trial was, as i seem inexplicably to have missed that one.
I guess she mean the second accusation . Since there was no trail for the first accusation. And She had graduated already when the trail was going on.

I have to laugh at the irony of Randy's daughter unfollowing Paris for putting Jackson family business out there,while her father and grandmother put all of Michael's business out there in the UGLIEST possible way for money! Ya gotta love 'em.

Sad too that she does not know what the truth is after all this time. Somebody in that family may need to clue her in, so that she is better prepared to answer that question in the next set of media rounds following the decision in this trial.

Back