are u still crying when u listen to mj's songs ?

Re: are u still cry when u listening mj's songs ?

Hey :better:

Yes, I still do with some songs like "I just can't stop loving you" or "will you be there" so they are 'banned' for the moment.
Though, I can guarantee you that it will pass.
I listen to songs like "This is it" or "hold my hand" where a year ago, I had avoid them or I was a 'wreck' :cry: and now I can listen to them again.
Follow your own pace, Hun :angel:

I have cried with sheer happiness and pleasure listening to Michael's music before he passed.
He had that affect on me. But now the emotions are mixed. I go thru happy periods and sad ones too.
Maybe from the lyrics, the music or the sound of his voice and the way he emotes.
Tho I really don't have trouble listening to him now, it's still hard for me to listen to Gone Too Soon....
for many reasons. So I don't.

Heaven Knows I Love You

I can listen to Will you be there but most of the time I skip the end, the spoken part.. that really gets to me:cry: It always reminds me of how they played that at the memorial and hearing his voice in that arena.. I just couldn't believe he was gone :boohoo

I still and will not listen to Gone Too soon :no:

I've learned to control my emotions now as to not allow them to get the better of me but on occasions I'll Be There, Someone In The Dark, the outro in Will You Be There have caught me out sometimes.

Depends on the mood I'm in ;)

Not really his songs. Though I will admit I did cry quite a few times or so when I hear his song Free. To hear his laughing at the end of that song. Is what can cause the tears to come on for me. Because I used to L.O.V.E. to hear his laughing. So the second the song is over I shut my MP3 player off so I don't have to hear his laughing. But there are certain songs of his I will never be able to listen to again. Like Man In The Mirror I used to L.O.V.E. that song so much when we still had him. But now it is my most hated song of his. All because that song was played on 7/7/09. And you know what happen on that horrible date. But I do however still cry over anything else that is MJ related. Most especially any of his video related stuff. I really can't call myself a hardcore MJ fan anymore because of it. Being an MJ fan was my most greatest joy ever in my life. But now my fandom is just an extremely thin shell of how I used to be. I still constantly wear all black clothes. When I am at home. Watching any MJ related videos is something that is so totally out of the question for me. All thanks to that panic attack I had suffer almost year ago. When I had tried to go back and watch him again. For the first time since May of 2010. Never once thought I would suffer a panic attack while watching the L.O.V.E. of my life. Because of this stupid fear that I have that I might suffer another one. If do go back and watch him again. I still hate the fact that all of my MJ related videos and dvds is sitting around collecting dust. And there is nothing I can do about it.:( :boohoo Cause I can't even look or even go near my MJ videos and dvds without wanting to start crying over him again. At one time I used to go crazy if I saw the most slightest bit of dust on any of them. But now I don't even care anymore just how much dust would get on them.:( My MJ related videos most especially my MJ concerts, interviews, and the private home movies. I used to cherish them so extremely much. Now they really don't mean anything to me anymore.:( :boohoo

Not really, but I do cry happy when I listen to "Childhood (Immortal).

No...I think I have cried once while listening to the song "Fall again"
Michael's music always helped me dealing his lost, but with every line he sings, I wish he still was here

Sometimes. Usually when I'm in a mood to play his music, I kind of get myself into a mindset as though he's still here, so I can just enjoy the music and not feel sad.

Other times, I torture myself with his voice because as much as it hurts my soul, I can't shut him out of my life.

thank you guys for your replys i have 1 surprise for u.

I couldn´t listen to Gone to soon and Heaven can wait for some years but now I think when Michael sings it it´s about someone else.
Then I start to read about puppymills,moonbears , other animals treated bad and post here, sign petitions, donate.
I suppose it´s because I couldn´t do anything to help Michael but I can help animals and other humans.
It keeps me busy.

Sometimes.. when I listen to Whatever Happens some blue thoughts start rolling in my mind.

i still try to avoid his slower songs / ballads, cause it makes me feel depressed and sad. i loved the song 'cry' but since 2009 there is no way listening to it for me :/

I don't listen to Gone Too Soon but everything else is fine.

Certain songs trigger sadness for me.
Will You Be There,Gone Too Soon,and Childhood are definitely my big triggers.Smile used to be a trigger as well,but not lately.

I've been in a horrible pain ever since we lost him because it has taken a toll on me. I felt life spiraling downhill I haven't been on the forum because it got to a point where it would make me depressed. Where I would dwell in sorrow and his death I feel awful about it. Because I was here in 2003, 10 years ago and long before his death and it was so hard to adapt to being here when he is gone, it hurt me. I was worried that we would give up but look us years later and we are still here and our love for Michael will not change. Michael would be so proud of us that we are keeping his legacy alive. My love for Michael is bigger than the moon and stars. I love the fans and I care about this place. I wear a MJ necklace when I miss him, and I have a tattoo that also comforts me when I miss him. Now I listen to his music again and I am not sad with his music Michael wouldn't want us to be sad all the time. He is the sweetest man that ever lived I know he lives, he is in heaven. Michael will forever be in my spirit. :hi:

Yes I cry to a lot of his songs too.YouTube is very nice, but it is also very bitter sweet.I was crying after viewing MTV 10 just a couple nights ago.
Ill speak for many here when I say .. He has been a major part of Your life and that won't ever change.It can't change, no matter how time chooses to move on.
Ill always be crying.
MTV-10th-Anniversary-michael-jackson-7339176-400-362.jpg

I listen to his music everyday and I kept on avoiding You Are Not Alone and Will You Be There because I couldnt notice sometimes tears on my cheek. And currently, it seems like listening to Stranger In MOscow makes me cry more because I could feel his pain.... But sometimes it helps though... listening to his music all the time really feels like he is with you all the time...?

It's human nature.
I do miss him, but I moved on.
Before his death I wouldn't listen to other people their music, everything was worse compared to Michael.
I loved Michael, like anyone else here, so much that I didn't pay attention to the world outside of Michael Jackson.
I was most of the time alone, not alot friends, just being home most of the time...

...Now, 4 years later, I'm having a great college time.
Great schoolresults, new friends and... and a new crush:cheeky:

I still love him so much, but yes I moved on...

oh god !! i always crying when i listen to MJ songs
special when i listen to she's out of my life , you are not alone , this is it
smile , goon to stone and don't walk away
it's too hard for me to listen to his music without start crying
god i miss him so much

Yes, I still cry when I'm listening to his songs. It depends on my mood. His beautiful voice touches my heart every time

Sometimes, depends on what mood I'm in. I avoid his slow balled songs because they make me cry like a baby! His other songs I'm fine with but sometimes it will hit me.

I do now especially now that i have mild loss hearing and cannot barely hear his voice :(

I dont cry everytime I listen and it isnt a certain song but a least weekly I will be listening to any song and an overwhelming heaviness/sadness comes over me and the tears start to flow. :cry: I guess Its just the fact he is not here and the fact he was so misunderstood. I don't mind the tears, they just remind me how much I love him and I would never stop listening to his music because ... :heart:

"When you want to be close to me, listen to the music. The love is stored there, and will not die." ~ Michael Jackson

Good to hear.... I also wear my MJ necklace everytime I misses him. :)..

No... not anymore but when he recently passed I couldn't even listen to "wannabe starting something" without having a tear in my eye... but it's all fine now, I only get joyful and happy when I listen to his music, slow or not...

I can't listen to Gone Too Soon. It's not that it makes me cry, it's just that it makes me kind of sad.

Hold My Hand used to make me bawl like a baby, but it doesn't anymore.

I can't listen to Gone Too Soon. It's not that it makes me cry, it's just that it makes me kind of sad.

Hold My Hand used to make me bawl like a baby, but it doesn't anymore.

Oh my god . Me neither I cant take listening too it its just too much for me

I cry almost every time to man in the mirror cause it means alot to me and I can relate to it

Back