Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: are u still crying when u listen to mj's songs ?

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 Times in 2,688 Posts

Default Re: are u still crying when u listen to mj's songs ?

delete

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

I can't listen to You Are Not Alone without crying. When I listen to that song, I think of my aunt who passed in April, and I think of Michael.
    i don't really talk, i just be lurkin'

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I still can't listen to "Gone too Soon;" I don't think I ever will
    Recently, "Will You Be There" brought me to tears, which has never happened before.
    After Michael died, I wasn't able to listen to any of his songs that were even remotely sad.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MJJ'slilgrl For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 487 Posts

When he passed, I could not walk in the store to see his pictures and I could not stand to see or hear the word "the Late". I could not deal with it. And his music I could not listen to or play. It was bad for me on so many levels. Even when it come to other artists. The song, "you the best" by Drake bring up the moment I heard the news because that song just finished playing and I was watching Dr. Phil which was about a couple who was struggling with the drowning death of a son. I turned during commercial just to here something about Farrah on CNN and that when the news of MJ being rush to the hospital. What is also strange was when I was at work and heard about Farrah's death at 1:25 pm eastern time, I told my coworkers, "this means one more is going to die" Ed McMann died that Monday or Tuesday and death sometimes comes in 3's. I would have never thought it would have been MJ.
    Mike's PYT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 Times in 2,217 Posts

Terrell, I know what you mean. I couldn't stand to hear or read those words....."the late", either.
    It tore me up. "How could this be?" was my thought.
    But with so much time gone by, I can deal with it better now but I just don't use those words.
    It also took me a minute to get past speaking about him in past tense.
    Last edited by Silouette; 25-08-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Missing Michael.....

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive1000 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

sometime yes, it depends on my mood though

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

As for me I totally stop listening to him. Why listen to someone whose only going to cause me to have anxiety attacks now. But there are days where I still so very badly crave to hear him or even watch him. And it really hurts to no freaking end that I can't listen or watch him. Because I don't want to have another anxiety attack. Thanks to that a-hole I am now force to live the rest of my life in total f-ing misery. And I am only 36. I will never know what it is like to be that H word ever again. That a-hole forever took that away from me.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

sometimes. it usually hits me unexpectedly these days.
    though we're far apart you're always in my heart
    www.mjfangirl.com
    my blog where i write about my adventures walking in michael's footsteps and
    attending fan events around the world

instagram @mjfangirlblog
    twitter @mjfangirlblog

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Yes, I do. But it depends more on my mood than on a particular song.

Some days ago I cried and sobbed almost all the way through the Dangerous album. I had my earplugs in and volume way up. I was in a wild mix of all kinds of emotions concerning my life and health situation. Rage, fear, grief, love, sadness, vulnerability ... and hope

The journey through Dangerous was rough but perfect, and the climax that day was in "Will You Be There". Music has often be cathartic for me, but this time, listening to and experiencing the song and the relief that came from it was very intense.

I might sound pathetic, but I think that maybe some of you have similar experiences with Michaelīs music. Nah, I know it :-)
    "Iīm the temple, you canīt hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonstruck87 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Hey you know what? I totally relate! Especially since I got these new Bose headphones. You can really hear the performer emoting and for someone like Michael who I have that emotional connection to? Even MORE so.

I teared up listening to "Earth Song" on the train home today

Quote Originally Posted by moonstruck87 View Post
    Yes, I do. But it depends more on my mood than on a particular song.

Some days ago I cried and sobbed almost all the way through the Dangerous album. I had my earplugs in and volume way up. I was in a wild mix of all kinds of emotions concerning my life and health situation. Rage, fear, grief, love, sadness, vulnerability ... and hope

The journey through Dangerous was rough but perfect, and the climax that day was in "Will You Be There". Music has often be cathartic for me, but this time, listening to and experiencing the song and the relief that came from it was very intense.

I might sound pathetic, but I think that maybe some of you have similar experiences with Michaelīs music. Nah, I know it :-)
    though we're far apart you're always in my heart
    www.mjfangirl.com
    my blog where i write about my adventures walking in michael's footsteps and
    attending fan events around the world

instagram @mjfangirlblog
    twitter @mjfangirlblog

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paisleyCUTtop For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

As for me I had now made it a point to not ever listen to a single MJ song ever again. I just can't handle it no more. It is all thanks to that mother fcking ahole for causing my severe depression and anxiety attacks that I have now. I am now looking for the right Bollywood songs to replaced every single one of Michael's songs with. Which is going to take a good long while. Since there have been thousands of Bollywood songs recorded over the years. But thankfully I already found several. Like:

In The Closet is replaced with Sheila Ki Jawani

Smooth Criminal is replaced with Tees Maar Khan

Heal The World is replaced with Chanda Chamke

Threatened is replaced with Aye Khuda

Billie Jean is replaced with Challa

I Just Can't Stop Loving You is replaced with Saans

Is It Scary is replaced by Lori Of Death

It is something I had started doing a good couple of years or so ago. Then I had just stop doing that. But now I am going to finish it. Since I am now thinking about pulling the plug on what very little of my MJ fandom I have left in tact. Since my MJ fandom is still on life support. And just concentrate on my massive obsession I have for Bollywood now. There is always something to look forward to in the Bollywood world. In the MJ fandom world there is absolutely nothing to look forward to anymore. And I do mean nothing. I am only kidding myself if there is something to look forward to. Becoming a fan of his was a huge mistake. And I had made that huge mistake back in the early to mid 80s. When I was around 4 or 5 years old. But you are not going to know any better when you are that age. When I watch or listen to something Bollywood related I am back to feeling of how I used to feel. When I used to watch or listen to something Michael related. With Michael now I can no longer feel that way. Not when I am still suffering from severe depression and anxiety attacks if I so much as to try to watch or listen to him now. Those anxiety attacks and my depression is never going to go away from me. Thanks to that fcked up nameless ahole who gave that to me. Just like he also cause me to suffer with insomnia and horrific MJ nightmares. I still tend to have every now and then.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

The other day, I was watching Michael at the WMAs 2006. I had watched it several times before, but, this time, it made me cry. The expression on Michael's face when he hears the crowd chanting his name, the love, oh the love!! I hope to God that he knew, until the end, how much he was loved!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erandi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erandi View Post
    The other day, I was watching Michael at the WMAs 2006. I had watched it several times before, but, this time, it made me cry. The expression on Michael's face when he hears the crowd chanting his name, the love, oh the love!! I hope to God that he knew, until the end, how much he was loved!
    The November 2006 moment was beautiful, but I think the awards in Japan were even more important because they represented the very first public appearance after the trial. The rawness of his emotions, his relief at people's continued support, the honesty and the gratitude in his eyes, the tears - I think that was one of the most beautiful moments that he shared with the world. It was a rare glimpse into the depth of his humanity and even more than that, a seldom show of vulnerability on his part. For someone who was taught and trained to disguise his pain, hide it under the picture-perfect smile, for once he allowed himself the freedom to show his surprise and thankfulness at the fact that people didn't believe those horrendous lies about him.

Being hounded for decades, plastered all over tabloids and even arrested must have made him feel at times that the entire universe was against him. In fact, that was never true. As loud and horrible as the media may have been, irrespective of how many among the general public may have eaten up those lies, there was always a lot of love, support and understanding for Michael all over the world. I'm convinced that not only in 2009, but well before it he understood that.

And btw of crying - thinkin' about these things and especially today, got me teary eyed. But then again, it doesn't take all that much to get me to cry about Michael. Don't even need a song for it. That's how much of a crybaby I can be. Don't suppose I get any braggin' rights because of it....

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 489 Posts

There are things that still trigger me to tears almost eight years on. Moonwalker was the most recent one as I just watched it last night on my new Blu-Ray disc. That part where he leaves the kids rips me up on the inside. Another recent one was watching the Bad 25 documentary when they started talking about his passing. Songs don't truly trigger me as much as they used to but there are still times where I'm sad and listening to a Michael song and start bawling like a baby. But as I've said before,I've definitely come to accept his death long ago,but it's truly something I'll never get over.

TWITTER: @thegr8forever TUMBLR: www.thegr8forever.tumblr.com *NSFW* YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/user/bleedinglitter
    INSTAGRAM: @thegr8forever

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverland-ranchdressing For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    The November 2006 moment was beautiful, but I think the awards in Japan were even more important because they represented the very first public appearance after the trial. The rawness of his emotions, his relief at people's continued support, the honesty and the gratitude in his eyes, the tears - I think that was one of the most beautiful moments that he shared with the world. It was a rare glimpse into the depth of his humanity and even more than that, a seldom show of vulnerability on his part. For someone who was taught and trained to disguise his pain, hide it under the picture-perfect smile, for once he allowed himself the freedom to show his surprise and thankfulness at the fact that people didn't believe those horrendous lies about him.

Being hounded for decades, plastered all over tabloids and even arrested must have made him feel at times that the entire universe was against him. In fact, that was never true. As loud and horrible as the media may have been, irrespective of how many among the general public may have eaten up those lies, there was always a lot of love, support and understanding for Michael all over the world. I'm convinced that not only in 2009, but well before it he understood that.

And btw of crying - thinkin' about these things and especially today, got me teary eyed. But then again, it doesn't take all that much to get me to cry about Michael. Don't even need a song for it. That's how much of a crybaby I can be. Don't suppose I get any braggin' rights because of it....
    I sure hope he understood it as well, although, you know...after all he'd been through, no one could have blamed him for having doubts. I remember an article about some fans that were camping outside his villa (in Las Vegas I think). There, he had told them that he could feel their energy through the walls and to "never stop loving him". That had been heartbreaking to read.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Erandi For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234