Paris Jackson: "I Want My Brother Back" TMZ Story

CherubimII

Proud Member
PARIS JACKSON
I WANT MY BROTHER BACK

EXCLUSIVE
0821-paris-prince-jackson-tmz-3.jpg

Paris Jackson
was at war with her brother Prince days before she tried to commit suicide, and we've learned she's now extremely regretful and wants to mend fences.

Jackson family sources tell TMZ ... Paris felt abandoned by not just Prince, but by everyone in her world. When Michael was alive the family bond was unbreakable. But after he died, she not only lost her father, but the family unit disintegrated. She couldn't relate to Blanket because he was too young, ditto Katherine because she was too old, so the only possible soulmate was Prince.

We're told Prince became distant to Paris because he developed other interests -- girls, martial arts and cars. Paris became enraged and the two argued fiercely, which escalated up to the time Paris took a meat cleaver to her arm.

We're told one of the reasons Paris became close to Debbie Rowe is because her mother showed a genuine interest and love for her daughter -- which meant a lot. But Rowe couldn't solve the big problem in Paris' life -- the feeling of abandonment.

Our sources say Paris has recently been telling friends and family she wants to repair her relationship with Prince, and regrets the conflicts that divided them.

Short story ... we're told the fact that Paris is expressing these feelings is great progress.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/22/paris...hael-death-relationship-repair/#ixzz2clPUn1pY
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

They'll sort things out whatever way they will, but I really hope they become close again. It really pains me that she's been looking for a soft place to fall, someone that'll understand her and "always have her back". Sadly eerie that Michael searched for the same.... :(

I just wish EVERYBODY would leave these kids alone, it annoys me that there is no limit for 'all things Jackson'

Why is this any of our business? TMZ really have no shame, do they? These are extremely personal conflicts regarding minors who are not even celebrities in their own right. The public should not be reading about them. It seems wrong.

Why is this any of our business? TMZ really have no shame, do they? These are extremely personal conflicts regarding minors who are not even celebrities in their own right. The public should not be reading about them. It seems wrong.

It doesn't seem wrong, it IS wrong. Chalk it up to the fame monster. What personal business of ANY celebrity, let alone their family or friends, should be ours to scrutinize?? Absolutely none. But that doesn't stop it from happening anyways (which I personally despise). It's one of the trade offs for fame, and you have to jump through all kinds of crazy hoops just to maintain even a little piece of privacy for yourself. It's sad and potentially destructive. The kids were unfortunately cared for by one of the most famous people of our time, so the fame monster is exponentially more vicious. It doesn't have to be this way. It SHOULDN'T be this way. But it is.

Knowing this, PP&B's access to social media (at least that the public has access to) should've been SEVERELY restricted at least til they're 18 imo, because it's inappropriate for such intimate details of these youngster's lives to be of anyone other than immediate family/family friend's concern. It's not gonna stop until the kids/family take drastic steps to make sure private moments don't get relayed off to press outlets and social media, cuz as of late, they're doing a piss-poor job.

Again, I don't like it or agree with it. It's just one more ugly facet of the entertainment biz that the kids inherited via their family name... :(

Sorry if I'm out of topic but can someone tell me if Paris really posted this about MJ?
large

"Jackson family sources tell TMZ" I wish the children would be able to sort out there differences in private and not with the constant worry of the Jackson family and their 'sources' leaking random pieces of information which should be private to places like TMZ. MJ would be so angry with his family and cry for his kids if he came back to earth today no thought about it!

There is no proof that those kids have a rift. I think this is all nonsense, and that someone is making an issue of a natural situation where children develop their own interests. Of course, once the media begins a story they continue it, build on it, and add their own fabrications. I am sure Blanket is doing his own thing and not with Prince all the time. I think this is the same thing with the Paris-Prince relationship, but someone has made it into something more negative, in order to sell a story to the media.

Paris Jackson always looks so...Beautiful.
I pray God grant Paris peace, love, and well-being in Body and Soul.

It doesn't seem wrong, it IS wrong. Chalk it up to the fame monster. What personal business of ANY celebrity, let alone their family or friends, should be ours to scrutinize?? Absolutely none. But that doesn't stop it from happening anyways (which I personally despise). It's one of the trade offs for fame, and you have to jump through all kinds of crazy hoops just to maintain even a little piece of privacy for yourself. It's sad and potentially destructive. The kids were unfortunately cared for by one of the most famous people of our time, so the fame monster is exponentially more vicious. It doesn't have to be this way. It SHOULDN'T be this way. But it is.

I don't think their access to social media should be limited. Every other kid can go on Twitter/Facebook/etc. at their leisure. It is the adults who choose to stalk these kids on the Internet and IRL who should be ashamed. They should know better, but of course, in the real world all that matters is what will get you a paycheck, so people are more than willing to forsake what's right in favour of what's profitable.... yet they'd be outraged if it were -their- kids it were happening to. Funny how humans work. No wonder I've always found them despicable.

Knowing this, PP&B's access to social media (at least that the public has access to) should've been SEVERELY restricted at least til they're 18 imo, because it's inappropriate for such intimate details of these youngster's lives to be of anyone other than immediate family/family friend's concern. It's not gonna stop until the kids/family take drastic steps to make sure private moments don't get relayed off to press outlets and social media, cuz as of late, they're doing a piss-poor job.

Again, I don't like it or agree with it. It's just one more ugly facet of the entertainment biz that the kids inherited via their family name... :(

Well, yes. It -is- wrong. Granted, there are some celebrities who willingly put their business out there and are nothing short of absolute fame whores, but these people are consenting adults who consciously accept whatever consequence comes with granting such access to the media. These are minors who aren't even proper celebrities. Their father was a celebrity... they, however, are private citizens. They might come from a famous family, but they're still minors whose privacy should be acknowledged.

I wanted to know WHO is the source of TMZ is passing informations about Paris.... :bugeyed :fear:

and who is the family source for Stacy B new post about Prince.
SB is full of crap, but I must admit his post made me smile, and I'm praying it to be true.

Bubs Stacey makes up his stories and gets pieces from Rebbie. He could also know that Prince has a girlfriend, has an allowance, you know the basic stuff and simple weave a story around it. Since 2010 many of us said over and over that we hope Prince gets out quickly and take his siblings or words to that effect. So Stacey could be just doing what we have been doing, except that he writes that Prince said he is going to do that. Then Stacey simply added the media formula--"according to family source."

Call me cynical but I think 80% of the stories from Stacey, he makes them up from general facts that everyone knows. He then attaches the media formula to it in little places.

the $66 000 is the amounth Katherine cashes in for each one of them, I highly doubt he get's the whole amount and is able to spend it all.
Stacey is talking out of his a** as usual.

the $66 000 is the amounth Katherine cashes in for each one of them, I highly doubt he get's the whole amount and is able to spend it all.
Stacey is talking out of his a** as usual.

That man is a disgrace to manhood. Imagine having a job where you can beat up on a child with words, and it is legal. A lot of these news men & women should be brought up on charges of child abuse.

Well, yes. It -is- wrong. Granted, there are some celebrities who willingly put their business out there and are nothing short of absolute fame whores, but these people are consenting adults who consciously accept whatever consequence comes with granting such access to the media. These are minors who aren't even proper celebrities. Their father was a celebrity... they, however, are private citizens. They might come from a famous family, but they're still minors whose privacy should be acknowledged.

Exaaaaaaaactly. :yes::unsure:

Bubs Stacey makes up his stories and gets pieces from Rebbie. He could also know that Prince has a girlfriend, has an allowance, you know the basic stuff and simple weave a story around it. Since 2010 many of us said over and over that we hope Prince gets out quickly and take his siblings or words to that effect. So Stacey could be just doing what we have been doing, except that he writes that Prince said he is going to do that. Then Stacey simply added the media formula--"according to family source."

Call me cynical but I think 80% of the stories from Stacey, he makes them up from general facts that everyone knows. He then attaches the media formula to it in little places.

I know he makes up the stories, but I was kind of having a happy thought if the part where he says Prince wanting to get out of there was true. I personally think that the faster kids get out of Jacksons influence, the better chances they have later in the life to survive. Staying there with those Jackson will poison their mind and spirit.

I know he makes up the stories, but I was kind of having a happy thought if the part where he says Prince wanting to get out of there was true. I personally think that the faster kids get out of Jacksons influence, the better chances they have later in the life to survive. Staying there with those Jackson will poison their mind and spirit.

True. However the kids had 2 specific occasions when they could have "Make that Change" (cough, cough, like in Man in the Mirror) and they did not. Judge sends someone to home in the summer to question kids about their situation. No one said this situation is not good for us. Then Judge sends someone else the next year to check out the situation there. No one side we need to get out of here. So maybe the kids will stay until they come of age unless some mental issue drives them out.

I remember Prince said during the testimony something about Blanket being too small, when he was talking about the effect the death had on him. Now can you imagine this little kid growing up there and believing all the things the family is saying. His dad died and is not there to tell him otherwise. Oh well....

True. However the kids had 2 specific occasions when they could have "Make that Change" (cough, cough, like in Man in the Mirror) and they did not. Judge sends someone to home in the summer to question kids about their situation. No one said this situation is not good for us. Then Judge sends someone else the next year to check out the situation there. No one side we need to get out of here. So maybe the kids will stay until they come of age unless some mental issue drives them out.

I remember Prince said during the testimony something about Blanket being too small, when he was talking about the effect the death had on him. Now can you imagine this little kid growing up there and believing all the things the family is saying. His dad died and is not there to tell him otherwise. Oh well....

My worst nightmare that I would have loved to save PPB from. None of the Jackson's (-Michael) qualify as good parent to any kid, never mind Michael's childrens, and PPB growing up in that poisonous atmosphere is truly scary.

I wanted to know WHO is the source of TMZ is passing informations about Paris.... :bugeyed :fear:
and who is the family source for Stacy B new post about Prince.
Bubs Stacey makes up his stories and gets pieces from Rebbie.

I thought about Debbie, after all she is a friend of Harvey and said that TMZ is a reliable source ... or am I wrong? Maybe I'm wrong. I hope! :fear:

^^ Ashtanga, for Paris' sake I hope you're wrong.

Paris needs someone to confide, someone who can show her that she's loved and respected. If Debbie starts telling stories about Paris and if Paris doesn't like it, then Paris might loose faith in people. Let's hope it's not Debbie who's feeding TMZ.

^^ Ashtanga, for Paris' sake I hope you're wrong.

Paris needs someone to confide, someone who can show her that she's loved and respected. If Debbie starts telling stories about Paris and if Paris doesn't like it, then Paris might loose faith in people. Let's hope it's not Debbie who's feeding TMZ.

I know it's sad but it was the first thing I thought. :( And I also think Prince does not trust blindly in Debbie and do not want an approximation. Well, obviously he must have a reason. :fear: God forgive me and I hope I'm completely wrong about this. :pray:

^^ I think it'll be detrimental to Paris if Debbie starts selling her concerns to TMZ. And Prince, yeah, it seems he's not that close to Debbie. The three kids seem to be good kids but the big problem is that they're not surrounded with the right people. I think they need someone who can truly love them with no strings attached. I wonder if Blanket is aware of all this non-sense, hope it doesn't affect him.

Back