Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,852 Times in 9,311 Posts

Default Re: Michael Jacobshagen - all discussion here [MERGED]

I don't think anything this guys publishes deserves any kind of serious consideration. He's forging notes, I think that's more than proven by now. I don't think any of these notes he's selling to tabloids is real.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,486 Times in 3,724 Posts

As long as the media's obssession towards Michael doesn't fade away, that kind of scums will keep crawling. Some of us may be obsessive fans but unlike the media, we bother to investigate who are just frauds trying to cash in off Michael rather than having genuine stories to tell.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 829
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,565 Times in 1,247 Posts

He seems to have found someone called Christof Steinhauser to 'interview' him about Michael, and seems to be selling copies of this interview (in English and German) with copies of the interviewer's book 'The Vive La Vida concept''.

The 'Vive La Vida' book appears to be about 'self management and developing your full personal potential'. (Where have we heard those concepts before.....). This interviewer also seems to write on 'meditating and activating the longevity of your body cells'. I guess that Steinhauser hasn't advised Jacobshagen that describing fiction as 'fact' is bad for the soul...and probably also bad for the telomeres.........

ORDER NOW HERE, send me a Message.
    THE LAST 10 books.
    New Book With a special explosive Interview about Michael Jackson. English Version and German.
    Just 50 pieces worldwide.
    http://
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 269
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 Times in 413 Posts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLfs38ZnlXo

Dunno why but I can't embed right now. It's an investigative tv report (German language).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelD For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,371 Times in 1,184 Posts

All in all a good report to show Michael Jacobshagen is a deceiver despite they uses people like Jermaine and Wiesner to proove that he was not in contact with Michael. Jaobshagen did his sites out of the internet now.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Finally some media doing its job when it comes to these things!

Great report. I am so glad he is exposed as the fraud that he is.

Oh and they also caught him on camera saying he doesn't pay taxes. The German tax authorities don't play, so he better run. LOL.
    Last edited by respect77; 13-09-2017 at 04:50 AM.

Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,696 Times in 2,890 Posts

Makes a change from the media but seriously like jermaine knows anything. desperate to get in on anything He prob had even less contact with mj 😄

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLfs38ZnlXo

Dunno why but I can't embed right now. It's an investigative tv report (German language).
    Here it is (embedded).

Sadly I cannot understand any of it. Can anyone translate the main points please? What did Jacobshagen say, when he was confronted by the buyer at the end? Did he admit these were fake items? Will the buyer prosecute through the courts? (I am guessing that he has not been repaid?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, not forgetting that Jacobshagen says he is now the manager of Ola Ray (among others). I wonder if he helped persuade her to sue for more royalties?

Now Michael Jacobshagen working as a Marketing Manager and Producer for Stars in the Entertainment Industrie like Kim Kardashian and the Jackson Family.
    Since 2016 Michael Jacobshagen is working as the General Manager for Ola Ray from the legendary Michael Jackson Thriller Video.
    Last edited by myosotis; 13-09-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^

A summary of the report in the video:

First they interview Jacobshagen who repeats his fairy tale of being in regular contact with MJ since 1998 and MJ supposedly giving him all those notes to share with the world and the fans. Claims to have been on tours with him for weeks (what tour that would be after 1998? LOL).

Then they talk to another guy, a Swiss man, Thomas Käppeli who is a big MJ fan and collector. He spent about 300.000 euros on notes and other memorabilia he bought from Jacobshagen. He started to be suspicious when he once noted how he would like to have something MJ wrote about Switzerland (because he is Swiss and he's met MJ always in Switzerland) and with a marker rather than a pen. And lo and behold the next time him and Jacobshagen met Jacobshagen brought five notes about Switzerland ("I love Switzerland" etc.) all written with a marker. So this was a big red flag for Käppeli as it was a bit too convenient.

Then they show another fan, who noticed something on eBay. There was a Bad LP sold for 2.00 euros and Jacobshagen gave a positive rating for that particular item on eBay. Then a couple of months later this same LP was sold on Jacobshagen account - but by the time it was autographed supposedly by MJ and Jacobshagen tried to sell it for 250 euros. The guy noticed it was the same LP because it had a yellow price sticker on it at the exact same location.

Then another collector fan is interviewed who wanted to buy an autograph from him. It was on a photo paper that had a identification number on the back side. The guy then searched it on the Internet and it turned out that the particular photo paper was manufactured only years later, so that made him realize it was fake.

Also Jacobshagen claimed on his website that a part of his income from these items goes to a particular foundation that fights against child poverty. The TV channel asked the foundation and they said that they never had any connection with Jacobshagen.

Then they asked Dieter Wiesner about Jacobshagen and he said he asked Katherine and he asked Jermaine about him, but no one knows him.

Then they have a criminal graphologist analyze Jacobshagen's notes and she clearly says they are fake.

Then they have Thomas Käppeli meet him again but this time they record the meeting with a hidden camera. During the meeting Jacobshagen admits he doesn't pay any tax after the stuff he is selling.

Then the TV program interviews him again. Unsolicited Jacobshagen offers them "real MJ notes" for 1,000 euros. He claims to have been there when Michael wrote them. Then during the interview they tell him that acc. to the criminal graphologist his notes are fake. Jacobshagen doesn't admit them to be fake, he says he has no idea why would the graphologist say that, he was there and they are real.

Then they show Jermaine say he doesn't have any idea who Jacobshagen is and he is very angry he uses his family's name for this.

Wiesner says Jacobshagen is a hard core fan and he thinks he really believes what he says (hinting at a mental issue, I think).

And then after the report they add that since Jacobshagen took his website off the Internet.
    Last edited by respect77; 13-09-2017 at 05:02 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^ Thank you respect 77 for your extremely helpful summary. They did a good job with the ebay and photo-paper evidence. I'm glad that they are not just relying on Weisner or on graphology comparisons, as Jacobshagen could always argue with evidence like that.

I think Weisner is being too generous in saying that Jacobshagen ' really believes' his fantasies. I think it would be hard to create a large 'Burn the tabloids' banner (like the one in the hidden camera film) and convince yourself that MJ wrote it. (How much was J. asking for the banner please? I heard a number but could not translate it).

His greed has been his downfall. If he had created just one or two notes, he might have got away with it. Creating special 'Swiss' items was ridiculous. It's hard to understand how he thought he would get away with this, when he publicised the notes so widely in the press and potentially on TV (with D Barak), not to mention saying that he was going to write another book about MJ's later years.

It's unforgiveable that he created fakes, that he defrauded people, that he made false claims about the charity money and that he added to the 'gossip' about MJ and 'sleep doctors' on tour. I hope that the unfortunate buyers will take him to court. I hope that they might be able to get some of their money back, but I am not optimistic.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post

I think Weisner is being too generous in saying that Jacobshagen ' really believes' his fantasies. I think it would be hard to create a large 'Burn the tabloids' banner (like the one in the hidden camera film) and convince yourself that MJ wrote it.
    Yes, I don't agree with that either. You can only deliberately fraud people like that. He knows what he is doing.

(How much was J. asking for the banner please? I heard a number but could not translate it).
    He was offering Käppeli there a number of items, altogether for 30,000 euros.

I hope that the unfortunate buyers will take him to court. I hope that they might be able to get some of their money back, but I am not optimistic.
    Well, if I was cheated out of that much money I would surely take his ass to court. And I am hopeful that the German tax authorities were watching this show as well. They don't play.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,696 Times in 2,890 Posts

Thanks respect. He got had😁

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 903
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,772 Times in 3,009 Posts

That was really funny. I see many lawsuits and a tax evasion suit in his future. Haha.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x60qjfp

it is translated, please click on cc and then in English! please spread everywhere, thank you!

Last edited by MJ Smarti; 15-09-2017 at 04:54 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MJ Smarti For This Useful Post: