Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 851
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 1,247 Posts

Default Re: Michael Jacobshagen - all discussion here [MERGED]

^ I could not see any translation at the link? (Can't find a 'CC' to click on....) Edit: Oh I get it now: Settings - Subtitles - English. Thank you!

This is what he says in response to the recent TV programme (in translation):

To the file report:

The accusations don't match the truth.
    The report is totally biased.
    I'm talking about people I don't even know.
    I am in favour of the report by the lka and this is not a clear result.
    This report has not been commissioned by the police or other authorities, but by acts only on the basis of statements made by various people, but which are not in a position to provide clear evidence, but only allegations.
    Z. B Jermaine Jackson doesn't claim to know me that's right but I know Katherine Jackson his mother what he also denied, but I'm proven to be on a photo in her private home relaxed on the couch sitting with Katherine Jackson and we like to see in the photo Has been eating pineapple and melon and talking about a merchandising project in Gary. So it's Jackson's testimony. There's nothing more to do with journalism, but rather a witch hunt.
    This report is a lot of it, but it could be without evidence and without facts. It's sad that SAT 1 people for the show people get the proved themselves criminal and fraud. On request, I would like to give you tips where you can find something. My official website will soon be online, like before.
    We are planning a public counter-appeal with facts and not just allegations and legal action. That's all I can say right now.

Michael Jacobs Hagen
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,851 Times in 9,311 Posts

LOL, at him threatening Sat 1 with a lawsuit. Empty threats. He did the same with Vindicate MJ when they wrote a post exposing him. I would be careful in his place with throwing around stones in the glass house that he is sitting.

The only thing he could bring up is Katherine "knowing" him, but in reality the Jacksons just embrace anyone who goes to them with a story about MJ. It's their weakness that frauds likes this Jacobshagen often prey on. Having a photo with Katherine doesn't disprove the substantial part of Sat 1's report about him forging MJ notes, selling them for money and on top of that not even paying tax, according to his own admission that is on tape. It also doesn't disprove the fact that he's lying about his so called "friendship" about MJ. Fans didn't need Sat1 to realize that. Sat1's report is only an addition to that. Hopefully no fan will ever be stupid enough to buy anything from this guy any more. And I hope German authorities will look into him.
    Last edited by respect77; 15-09-2017 at 05:57 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 851
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 1,247 Posts

^^ I wonder what 'merchandising project in Gary' he was supposedly discussing with Katherine. I guess he was trying to get her into some kind of deal, as have many others before. But he would surely have butted heads with the Estate if he was trying to make money (with Katherine) out of MJ. But then, he IS deluded, so perhaps the Estate doesn't deter his merchandising schemes. He seems to live in his own reality, which isn't very like the real thing. (I can think of a certain President he might get along with, whose mind seems to work in the same way).
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

ALERT!!!
    To everyone who would like to help the criminal investigation and participate around the debunked deceiver MICHAEL JACOBSHAGEN, and make sure he will be held accountable for his criminal behavior.
    Important note for victims:
    Make sure you inform the police immediately and file a complaint! If you contact the police in Germany it’s also possible to make a formless complaint. Important is exact or approximate time of the felony, where it happened and how, the submission of all evidence (chat protocol or anything else) and the object of relevance and any other information that you witnessed. You can also refer to the investigation of the Land Office of Criminal Investigation in Brandenburg (Germany) by a handwriting expert from the forensic institute which concluded that the notes in question sold by Jacobshagen were fake.
    You may choose to inform the police close to your domicile. They will then pass on your complaint to the police in Germany. Just be informed that if you chose to do it that way, it may take longer to reach the responsible authorities. If you made an official complaint please inform Matthias Frank or Chantal Obrist of the file reference number. If you are willing to forward the complaint confirmation to one of us as well, that would be great, of course. Just know this is really, really important.

The direct address of the responsible district attorney in Munich (Germany) is as follows:

Staatsanwaltschaft München II
    Arnulfstraße 16 - 18
    80335 München
    Fax no: 089/5597-3327
    The direct mailing address to the responsible police office is as follows:

Polizeiinspektion Gauting
    Münchener Straße 18
    82131 Gauting
    Fax no: 089/893133-19

Please know, that each police complaint is helping this case and is contributing our efforts to stop this fraud. Even if it may just little puzzle piece and a side information as for example a book you didn’t receive but paid for or similar things. If you file a complaint it does not cost you anything. You do not need to pay a lawyer or anything. Since this is a criminal case.
    For witnesses who did not become a victim themselves, please know:
    Best would be you set up an affidavit about your relevant information regarding this case. You may list any information that may be useful for the criminal authorities, for example high amounts that were requested for services that he wanted to offer or any other criminal offense. Please note, that any testimonies must be truthful and complete. You should not add anything from hearsay nor leave out important information. You have to duly sign your affidavit. Please then forward a copy to Matthias Frank or Chantal Obrist.

It is very important that the worldwide Michael Jackson community know stands together and participates in order to stop this criminal.
    If you may have further questions you may contact us, of course.
    Please find the text for an affidavit below:
    Affidavit of _______________________________________
    Name
    Adress

Please list what you witnessed here (dates, place, time, offers made, suggestions made, events taking place)
    I swear, the above statement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Signature:

Please spread this ALERT in order to pass it on to anyone who might have usefull information.
    For sure, Michael Jackson would be proud to see that we are protecting his name and legacy and honor him and his family up to this very day.
    Thank you very much for your cooperation and support. The administrators.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Find the group that uncovered the fraud with Michael Jackson memorabilia by Michael Jacobshagen here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1575...319/?ref=br_rs