The European Jackson Event 2014 (#EJE2014) ~ Join Us!

How many London fans would go on the bus for £125 pp

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dutchie

Guests
Hey Fans!

In 2005, we organized one of the biggest Jackson events to date; the European Jackson Event 2005.

Over 700 fans joined us, Michael sent us a video message, and Taj Jackson was our special guest as well as many fans from all over Europe. Of course, we can't give you Michael. But what we CAN give you, is an unforgettable day and night, in honor of the person who gave us nothing but LOVE.

You can expect

- thrilling performances by international performers
- amazing light and laser show
- children's entertainment (videogames, coloring sheets, learn Jackson moves from a Michael Jackson impersonator, and more!)
- refreshments
- a video wall, and exclusive Jackson footage

We hope you join us on April 20th, 2014 at De Kei theatre in Reusel, Holland.

Don't worry for those of you traveling by public transport, or traveling from abroad. We're working hard to provide you with places to sleep, and transport to get there. :)

Jackson Event Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/europeanjacksonevent
Jackson Event Website: http://www.jacksonevent.com
Jackson Event Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jacksonevent

See you in 2014!!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!

To order your tickets please visit http://www.jacksonevent.com and click on "tickets".

There's 2 kinds of tickets; MJ Day + Get On The Floor Afterparty tickets, or Afterparty only tickets which allow you access to the biggest, BADDEST and funkiest Michael Jackson dance party in the world.

Don't miss out- and get your ticket right!

~ EJE2014 Crew

Last edited:
wow! how I really wish I could get there.. but seems to impossible.. sigh*

Hi Dutchie

Is it Reusel near Turnhout?
I will do everything to get there :)

hope to see you then, xx

Okay, I see what I can do and to take some other fans with me...we'll keep in touch about this

Okay, I see what I can do and to take some other fans with me...we'll keep in touch about this
Sure! Feel free to PM me if you need my help with anything.

Tickets will be on sale this week, make sure you buy your tickets well in advance so you won't miss out :)

Sounds interesting! I wonder if I could come as well... Are there enough sleeping arrangements in this town for travelers from abroad?

Last edited:
Sounds interesting! I wonder if I could come as well... Are there a lot of sleeping arrangements for travelers from abroad?

Wow, I see you are from Slovenia ...The place I love to visit :)
Beautiful country, nice people
Would be nice to meet many other fans around the world

Sounds interesting! I wonder if I could come as well... Are there enough sleeping arrangements in this town for travelers from abroad?

Yes there are!
In 2005 we provided fans with great sleeping arrangements with local hotels near the venue & we are working hard to do the same for 2014!

If you want to look for yourself; Reusel is about 25 to 30 mins from Eindhoven.

Our new website will be online this week and we will add info as soon as we have it :)

Believe me I am very tempted to go since I haven't been on any fan gathering for quite a while now. Not so easy logistically though.

Believe me I am very tempted to go since I haven't been on any fan gathering for quite a while now. Not so easy logistically though.

If you need any help just let me know.
If you've seen our event in 2005 you will know that this one in 2014 is definitely worth traveling for :yes:

Oooooh! I so want to go!!!!! I will try to manage as hard as I can so I can go.... *dances around*.

We've added Travel info & hotels to our site.
So if you're traveling from abroad, we hope this helps you plan your trip. :)

If you need help, feel free to PM me!

Oh boy, Treasure :ciao: got me all excited about this yesterday :punk:

It just brought back so many COOL memories for me!
I was a Performer there in 2005 being part of "Jacksondance" :blush:

I, of course, would just come as a 'spectator' now but it's :blush: it got me excited yesterday! :woohoo:

It's FINALLY a party the OLD style! :wild:
I still regret I couldn't come to the MJJC one last year :cry:

So, here I can make up! Can't really say 100% I'll come cause it's in 2014 :unsure: but it would be COOL to 'relive' those GOOD ole' memories and make NEW ones :blush:

As long as I know, I have :friends: to 'hold my hand' :blush:

Daryll.

Oh boy, Treasure :ciao: got me all excited about this yesterday :punk:

It just brought back so many COOL memories for me!
I was a Performer there in 2005 being part of "Jacksondance" :blush:

I, of course, would just come as a 'spectator' now but it's :blush: it got me excited yesterday! :woohoo:

It's FINALLY a party the OLD style! :wild:
I still regret I couldn't come to the MJJC one last year :cry:

So, here I can make up! Can't really say 100% I'll come cause it's in 2014 :unsure: but it would be COOL to 'relive' those GOOD ole' memories and make NEW ones :blush:

As long as I know, I have :friends: to 'hold my hand' :blush:

Daryll.

Holding your hand ;)

Bought my ticket last week! My first Jackson event outside Sweden :)

Bought my ticket last week! My first Jackson event outside Sweden :)
Awesome. See you there :)

If you're traveling from Germany, Malibu fanclub is organizing a fan-bus to take you to the event :)
Fans from UK and Belgium stay tuned :)

The first 2 acts are announced: Faithy Jackson (Turkey's got talent) Andre Santisi (Who's Bad Tour)

Ticketsales goes fast !!

Guys, I'm looking at organising a Fan-bus from London - let me know in here the interest please peeps.

I'm not far from London, would love to travel with other people as i don't like traveling on my own!I would definatly be interested if a group was organised!
Guys, I'm looking at organising a Fan-bus from London - let me know in here the interest please peeps.

I'm so super jealous right now lol, you guys have all the MJ fun over there across the pond lol. Have a blast and post plenty of pics!!! :D

There is interest from me, but I can't confirm yet if I can attend. I did get vacation that week, but it will depend on other factors (By factors I mean money!)

However, flying to London would be a lot easier for me. How long would the drive be?

Lark

Back