Michael Jackson's Return (Hologram)

mano

Proud Member
My opinion in a hologram concert with mj in it

I want you're opinion on something.
Wouldn't it be great to have a concert like Bad/Dangerous/HIStory or maybe even TII with MJ in it?
Only this time at a hologram..
They did it with Tupac, so why not with Michael?
I would be very interested in something like that, as i have never seen MJ live at a concert, neither does the younger generation..

Here is the vid. of Tupac:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y

And here something I saw (Jacksons little announcement for a hologram)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDMnmFyi8uo (Don't look at the title, i'm not a believer for death hoaxes)

I HAVE NO BAD INTENTIONS, WANT TO KEEP MJ'S LEGACY IN THIS WORLD AS A POSITIVE THING!

Last edited:
Yes they did it ONE!

I would like to see a full concert but I'm not sure the MJ Estate would want to spend so much money - it would be very expensive!

It could only be great if they use real concert footage for the hologram. I wouldn't like impersonators like in that Tupac thing because nobody can dance like Michael.

only should be done with real concert footage, for example minneapolis apom 1988. and yes, it should be titled differently.

For me, this is like taking a dead person and putting them on stage (literally). Not many have the drawing power of Michael Jackson, and this is just a tacky way of re-creating a concert. Would be very creepy imo. Let him rest, don't try and pretend he's alive for a full concert.

Thanks for you're opinions, title is changed..

I thought that the hologram for tupac cost 200.000,- for one little show..
Personally, if they collect the best live footage of MJ and put that as a hologram, we could see him perform again. And it's not that i want to put a dead man back on stage.. I want to feel the energy that Michael gave on stage, as i have never experienced that.. And i think that the younger generations who also never saw him would like that as well. No one has ever did a full hologram concert yet, but with Michael, everything is possible..

I don't think it's a bad idea but for some people even mentioning the topic is almost sacrilege.. :trish: I personally would like it because I mean, most of us feel the vibes and energy he had during his shows through YT videos everyday, it's such a rush! and that's only videos. A hologram wouldn't be so different if they used actual footage from the shows, but I guess it would cost too much to put a whole show :ph34r:

I don't think it's a bad idea but for some people even mentioning the topic is almost sacrilege.. :trish: I personally would like it because I mean, most of us feel the vibes and energy he had during his shows through YT videos everyday, it's such a rush! and that's only videos. A hologram wouldn't be so different if they used actual footage from the shows, but I guess it would cost too much to put a whole show :ph34r:

I know the energy he gives, as I watch him perform every day on dvd's and youtube, with the volume as loud as possible. And i don't mean to hurt people by this thread. I think if the right people would collaborate it could be a succes.. The money isn't the worst part i think, because they would earn a lot of it to..

I know the energy he gives, as I watch him perform every day on dvd's and youtube, with the volume as loud as possible. And i don't mean to hurt people by this thread. I think if the right people would collaborate it could be a succes.. The money isn't the worst part i think, because they would earn a lot of it to..

hologram would be great, but only if they use the right footage for it.. i mean, if there's a part of the show where the camera isn't filming the front of the stage then none of it would work imo. but yes, they could do a tour.. and that could make huge dollar for them..

As for me, I only want to see MJ perform live and i think that the estate owns the right footage to make that happen.. In the Bad 25th you can see at the 'Another Part Of Me' performance that there was enough of front clips.. For the ones who would make it, there in for the money, we could collaborate as fans.

Re: My opinion in a hologram concert with mj in it

I want you're opinion on something.
Wouldn't it be great to have a concert like Bad/Dangerous/HIStory or maybe even TII with MJ in it?
Only this time at a hologram..
They did it with Tupac, so why not with Michael?
I would be very interested in something like that, as i have never seen MJ live at a concert, neither does the younger generation..

Here is the vid. of Tupac:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y

And here something I saw (Jacksons little announcement for a hologram)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDMnmFyi8uo (Don't look at the title, i'm not a believer for death hoaxes)

I HAVE NO BAD INTENTIONS, WANT TO KEEP MJ'S LEGACY IN THIS WORLD AS A POSITIVE THING!
That would be AWESOME! I would love to see one of that and yes I saw the video of Tupac it was really cool!

As for me, I only want to see MJ perform live and i think that the estate owns the right footage to make that happen.. In the Bad 25th you can see at the 'Another Part Of Me' performance that there was enough of front clips.. For the ones who would make it, there in for the money, we could collaborate as fans.

yes and we have confirmation that three shows were shot on film, two from wembley and aintree 1988! Minneapolis looks likely also! and we also have written notice that these films have been in the archive since 1989 sent there by patrick kelley and they were identified last year! they can't let them just rust away and gather dust.. either digitize them before it's too late or keep them in a cool storage room to prevent the build of bacteria to deteriorate them..

Last edited:
There was no hologram on ONE, they just used that word to get exposer out.. It was not at all the same technology they used for tupac and hatsune Miku.. for ONE they used technology that has been out for decades in theatre. It was honestly rediculous they even used the word Hologram for ONE. While 2pac and hatsune Miku are not true "holograms" its at least the visual that would appear to be hologram. Like how 3D film is not ACTUALLY 3D it appears to be. whatever!!

My opinion on MJ hologram, IF they did it the way I expected them to and they hyped it for ONE than yes I would like to see that.

popcorn-MJ.gif

I was against holograms of any kind, but when I read the first review of "One" my eyes misted up reading about the hologram and then disappearing into magic dust-but even so, I don't think I would go see a concert with one. What I would LOVE is for them to do a tour of BAD DVD like they did recently in England with the gigantic screen and gigantic speakers. I think that would be absolutely wonderful. I know it's not in person, but I remember watching Michael perform MITM at the 88 Grammy's through my TV screen and my hair was standing on end and my heart was beating wildly-the magic was right there in my living room-so again, I would prefer Bad to play in all cities on a tour of some kind.

does anyone has footage of the ONE ''Hologram''?

ONE's "hologram" was just a projector on a thin material that looks partially see through, so they project the MJ figure (Which was an impersonator) on the material and dancers standing behind it to make it look like they are on stage together.. They've been using this for decades now!

I am not sure if I find this idea any good? I would like to keep Michael's legacy as it is but then again you never know, it could be debatable

It would be awesome,especially This Is it,they could add backup dancers with Billie Jea light up suite ,3D plane on ending,3D thriller,Earth song...

It could be interesting to see but if it ever does happen just keep Michael's brothers away. Cause they'd probably like to be in on it, and I wouldn't want that cause Michael wouldn't have wanted that

Back