• Don't know yet

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Recently the NHL is gonna debate on fighting again. It was been discussed for awhile since 2008 until around early 2010 the debate was never discussed again until now. The reason the debate is now being discussed because of the 2nd fight between Toronto Maple Leafs Corlton Orr and Montreal Canadiens George Parros during the season opening game in Montreal. On their second fight you can see Parros is trying to get Orr down, but Orr slipped pulling Parros down and Parros hit the ice chin first. Corlton Orr worried calls for Montreal's trainer to check on Parros and I have to applaud Orr for showing class by getting the Hab's trainer to check on Parros condition. I strongly believe Orr won't be suspended because I find that was accidental and not intentional for that incident.

[YOUTUBE]YL6Z31dVdcA[/YOUTUBE]

Now the NHL is gonna debate on whether or not they're gonna ban fighting, but you fans decide and non-fans also decide whether to approve or oppose the ban on fighting in the NHL.

My answer that is and as always before is...:angry:NO! I'm sick and tired of listening to that fricking debate on fighting in the NHL, fighting is part of hockey whether people like it or not. Hockey Night In Canada even discussed a little on it and I tweeted them more than hour ago telling them "Oh no no! I'm not gonna listen to that hockey fight debate again! Fighting stays in hockey. If NHL removes fightning in hockey, I can gurantee you the hockey fans will RIOT like hell." Yeah, believe me those hockey fans are gonna riot. And if Gary Bettman:pth: thinks of removing fighting from hockey, there's gonna be hell he has to pay. Hockey is a contact sport and they're not gonna make hockey look like figure skating (no offense to figure skating). "Fighting Stays!" And that's my final answer.

i dunno, i hope not its part of the game, if they take it out the clutch and grab and stick work'll go through the roof. they should also get euro size rinks when its time for new arenas; that'll make it better for the quick skaters

i dunno, i hope not its part of the game, if they take it out the clutch and grab and stick work'll go through the roof. they should also get euro size rinks when its time for new arenas; that'll make it better for the quick skaters

Fighting is indeed part of the game and as I said, of the NHL removed fighting, hockey will be a big mockery to all sports. I don't know about the NHL should have European size arenas, I mean some players have played that size in World Hockey Championship, World Juniors, Womens Hockey and even the Olympics. The NHL keeps on changing the game too much and it has to stop, first by removing commissioner Gary Bettman, he ruined the game anyways and making hockey an American sport Hockey is Canada's sport, not Amercia's game.

Fighting is indeed part of the game and as I said, of the NHL removed fighting, hockey will be a big mockery to all sports. I don't know about the NHL should have European size arenas, I mean some players have played that size in World Hockey Championship, World Juniors, Womens Hockey and even the Olympics. The NHL keeps on changing the game too much and it has to stop, first by removing commissioner Gary Bettman, he ruined the game anyways and making hockey an American sport Hockey is Canada's sport, not Amercia's game.
theres no fighting in Nfl, nba mlb & i think buttman's tryin to copy them but the midget doesnt get that hockey has its own cultral thing. No clutch and grab and dirty stick work but I wanna see fights and skating (better on euro rinks), thats hockey.

theres no fighting in Nfl, nba mlb & i think buttman's tryin to copy them but the midget doesnt get that hockey has its own cultral thing. No clutch and grab and dirty stick work but I wanna see fights and skating (better on euro rinks), thats hockey.

I agree, there shouldn't be a dirty stick work, the NHL should also remove that dumb instigator rule, when one player wants to fight and the other dosen't gets a penalty which is so dumb. Now they're on talk about goalie fights, I'm getting even more irritated with those debates on fighting in hockey. I would like to see fighting on the European ice.

*Yawn* The weak "argument" of it being Canada's game should be retired already. Ice hockey is now a WORLDWIDE sport, regardless of it's origins. It wouldn't have grown as big as it is without the expansion across the globe. Get over yourself! As for the fighting, it is a part of it and should stay. Btw, American Football doesn't need fights because there is contact made every play and the hits are sometimes the biggest draw to the game. Contact sports aren't for the faint of heart nor should they be diluted to suit those that can't stomach it. My motto is if you don't like it, DON'T WATCH.

*Yawn* The weak "argument" of it being Canada's game should be retired already. Ice hockey is now a WORLDWIDE sport, regardless of it's origins. It wouldn't have grown as big as it is without the expansion across the globe. Get over yourself! As for the fighting, it is a part of it and should stay. Btw, American Football doesn't need fights because there is contact made every play and the hits are sometimes the biggest draw to the game. Contact sports aren't for the faint of heart nor should they be diluted to suit those that can't stomach it. My motto is if you don't like it, DON'T WATCH.
are you Brett hulls agent? Yankee teams are buyin their cups cuz theyre richer.

Doesn't Gary Bettman ever think twice about a possible ban of fighting in hockey? There are a lot of fans that loves fighting in hockey, I'm pretty they'll stood for fighting, even Don Cherry, he admires tough guys who fights like Tie Domi, Rob Ray, Cam Neely and even the late Bob Probert. He knew when there's gonna be a fight, the fan goes nuts. Grapes does love fighting in hockey, but he's against fighting in pee-wee hockey, because the kids are too young to have a fight, I'm sure minor hockey is the same boat as the pee-wees and I heard that the junior hockey may get a fighting ban or reduced.

Back