Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

qbee

Proud Member
Murray will be released from jail on Monday, October 28th 2013
This will be the designated discussion thread.

This will be the designated discussion thread for Conrad Murray. Created as an alternative to media outlets for fans who wish to stay updated. You can post articles for discussion but no links to media allowed. We do not want to supply any traffic for these sites from our members. Just post the source, such as Radaronline, TMZ etc.

Note:
If you personally do not want to read articles and updates about Conrad Murray, please don't come in for the sole purpose of complaining about the thread or the Boycott campaign. No one is forcing you to read or view this thread. It is not our intention to upset anyone so if this disturbs you please move on to threads and discussions that interest you. Posts of that nature derail the thread and will be deleted.

Let's keep the topic/discussion in this thread focused on Conrad Murray.

Take ANY discussions about Katherine, the Jackson's,restitution/ restraining orders.statements etc. to "
The Jackson Family actions concerning Conrad Murray. [Discussion Thread]" located in this forum

Feel free to vent your pain, anger and frustrations about Murray in here as well.
(no violence, death threats, assassination discussions please )

We realize that it is impossible to stop all traffic to these sites or stop them from profiting 100%. But MJ fans are curious so we can at least slow it down by providing fans a place to read and stay updated without supplying hits to the media sites to profit from us.

Admin / Team MJJC

I´m not going to listen to Murray:violincrash
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iur6O4G_lqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: EX Dr. Murray will be released in a few weeks [Discussion Thread] His latest delusion

So not only is he unfit to do his job, he's delusional too. Holy Mary Mercy Me..

Re: EX Dr. Murray will be released in a few weeks [Discussion Thread] His latest delusion

I'm not listening to that fricking Murray ever again and don't get me started on justice system. I hate it and they screwed it up for releasing him later this month.

I'm not listening to that fricking Murray ever again and don't get me started on justice system. I hate it and they screwed it up for releasing him later this month.

I hear you on that, I'm also pissed at the fact that Murray gets to see his family and Michael doesn't :perrin:

Since 1993 the MJ fan base has had to deal with many tribulations in support of our beloved Michael. There were times when it wasn&#8217;t easy being a Michael Jackson fan, but we remained loyal and strong, building on the strength of each other. But through each and every challenge we all knew where to stand ---beside our Michael and against those who wished to harm or destroy him (including the ultimate destroyer, Conrad Murray). This is the very first time we as the MJ family have been out there on our own. There was no &#8220;Michael&#8217;s side&#8221; to stand on.

There are sure to be other challenges ahead. The road will not always be easy in the coming months and years. There are those who were just waiting for this trial to end in order to begin their attack. We as &#8220;soldiers&#8221; for the love of Michael must come together and heal in order to be strong enough to fight for Michael in the future.

Conrad Murray told Matt Lauer via a telephone interview on the Today show this morning that as soon as he gets out of jail in a few weeks he will come on the show.

Let&#8217;s begin to build strategies for dealing with what is ahead.
We miss you Michael, oh how we miss you.

I cannot believe (well I can really) that he is going on TV and saying how hard done by he is. He's got his women (of which they are numerous) and his children MJ's children do not have a father or a mother. Please God let them turn out OK and be a credit to Michael.

Of course he would believe that...

We haven't forgotten you Murray.

Murray you are an ahole!

If you have any sense you wont watch

I tell you ,Michael Jackson had to be the most disrespected man who ever walked this planet. And he was such a sweet heart. So frustrating to watch!

emoticons_487_0484.gif

I refuse to listen to or read anything this crazy *?/&!%uck has to say! Not now, not ever again!

The only news about ConRAT I would gladly read is his obituary!

He'll write a book about the time he spent as Michael's doctor. Obviously, it's going to be his version of the story.

He'll write a book about the time he spent as Michael's doctor. Obviously, it's going to be his version of the story.

Book is probably written. Using the time well in prison. No justice here.

Sorry, double post.

Re: EX Dr. Murray will be released in a few weeks [Discussion Thread]

DR. CONRAD MURRAY
I WANT TO PRACTICE MEDICINE AGAIN
EXCLUSIVE1015-conrad-murray-gettyDr. Conrad Murray will make his move after his release from jail in 2 weeks ... and sources tell TMZ, he's vowing to break back into the business of doctoring.

Sources directly connected with Murray tell us ... he plans to fight the revocation of his license in Texas. As for California ... revocation proceedings are on hold, but we're told he will fight that as well -- partly on grounds that he was singled out for unfair treatment because the patient -- Michael Jackson -- was incredibly famous.

Fact is ... Murray has practiced for 20 years and aside from the Propofol disaster, his record is unblemished. In fact, Murray has a legion of loyal patients who actually demonstrated on his behalf and were more than willing to fly from Texas to California to support him in court.

Murray is also taking solace in the fact that the jury in the MJ wrongful death trial concluded AEG was not off base in hiring him because he was a competent general practitioner.

Short story -- Murray has a built-in patient base if he can get his license back.

If he can't practice in the U.S., we're told he's not foreclosing the possibility of practicing out of the country.

Our sources say when Murray gets out of jail on October 28, he'll go off the radar for several weeks and then make his move.

When Murray resurfaces ... we're told he will fight fiercely to regain the right to practice medicine.

Source TMZ

CONRAD MURRAY
Med Board Says You'll Practice
OVER OUR DEAD BODIES!
EXCLUSIVE1016_conrad_murray_getty
The Medical Board of California will NOT let Dr. Conrad Murray practice medicine again, despite Murray's plan to fight license revocation ... sources connected with the Board tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray wants to practice medicine again after he's released from jail later this month. The Medical Board started the ball rolling to revoke Murray's license, but it's been put on hold while he tries to get an appeals court to reverse the verdict.

Our sources -- which have inside info into the case -- tell TMZ members of the Board believe Murray is unfit to practice medicine based on what he did to Michael Jackson. One source put it bluntly, "He's not getting his license back."

As for why ... we're told board members have already discussed the case -- the fact that Murray was fueling MJ with Propofol for 60 days straight and allowed him to massively OD just before he died. They also think it's unconscionable that Murray shockingly abused Propofol by using it as a sleeping aid.

We're told the Board will often give a doctor one pass for misdeeds, like cocaine use or even hurting a patient. But they believe the circumstances surrounding Michael's death involve a "moral failing" which is unforgivable.

Source/ TMZ

Los Angeles District Attorney Moves To Block MJ Death Doc&#8217;s Bid To Regain Medical License
Posted on Oct 17, 2013 @ 3:56AM | By radarstaff

los-angeles-da-refuse-medical-license-conrad-murray-SQ

The Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit is over, but the fall-out for MJ&#8217;s death doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray, is just beginning. Although Murray has reportedly set his sights on practicing medicine again once he is released from jail on October 28, an insider tells RadarOnline.com that the L.A. District Attorney&#8217;s office will do everything in their power to make sure that doesn&#8217;t happen.

&#8220;The L.A. County D.A.&#8217;s office will be closely monitoring Murray once he is released from jail,&#8221; an insider tells RadarOnline.com. &#8220;If he tries to get a medical license in the U.S. or anywhere around the world, the D.A. will make sure the appropriate officials are aware that he was convicted of killing someone because he used propofol in a house.&#8221;

The source continues, &#8220;He is a danger to any potential patients because he lacks proper judgment skills.&#8221;

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Murray was sentenced to four years in prison back in 2011after he was found guilty of the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson.

Automatic credit for good behavior lowered his actual time served to two years. Despite that verdict, Murray reportedly feels vindicated because the wrongful death trial verdict found Murray to be a reasonably competent caregiver for Jackson, and that AEG was therefore sufficiently prudent in hiring him.

Source:RadarOnline

the justice in which the guilty pay the full sentence and actually the victim's family is satisfied with the penalty does not exist. That should be clear.

A conviction is always to understand that the defendant has done the wrong thing and have an educational character , so when the prisoner shows signs that performs better and you understand it's wrong what he did because you begin to give permissions to leave, or rather , benefits.

Clearly this guy you were getting such benefits, as it was not a murder but a reckless homicide . Come on, not that he wanted to kill him but because of his actions came to that result. In the absence of such willingness to kill because you can understand that he knows what happened is wrong and will not have to .

This is justice today, we were in another century because things would be different . Always looking for a return to society , and that society is responsible for end to rehabilitate .

In the UK in order to be eligible for early release or parole you have to show remorse for your crime, I guess it's different in the US, cos Murray is not taking any responsibility for his actions.

So it has started, expect much more crap to come.
Direct or indirect, he is making money out of his crime with help from Jackson family.

------------------------
DR. CONRAD MURRAY
WHO WANTS TO BE MY PUBLICIST?!

Looking for a job as a celebrity publicist?? Good news, Conrad Murray is looking to hire ... and with only 1 week left 'til he's out of jail , he wants to move fast ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources tell us ... Murray -- with the help of his GF Nicole Alvarez -- has been contacting publicists around town, hoping he can find someone who can help change his image and even book him gigs in Hollywood.

The game plan is obvious -- We've learned network TV shows are falling over each other to book Murray for the first post-jail interview, and a lot of money is being offered. And we're told he's been writing a book as well. Based on what we know a reality show is not out of the question.

It's unclear what the PR job would pay -- or how Murray will pay -- considering he's dead broke.

Then again, maybe he's trying to get his singing career off the ground ...

Source:TMZ

In the UK in order to be eligible for early release or parole you have to show remorse for your crime, I guess it's different in the US, cos Murray is not taking any responsibility for his actions.

No its the same in UK as posted on UK Gov
If the prisoner has a fixed term (determinate) sentence in UK
A prisoner serving a determinate sentence is normally released automatically halfway through their sentence.

https://www.gov.uk/leaving-prison

Farrah Abraham Former Publicist Trying To Lock Down Conrad Murray &#8212; Exclusive

Posted on October 22nd, 2013 at 1:44 pm - erin@rumorfix.com
Trueconrad-murray2

With only one week left until he&#8217;s released from jail, news broke on Monday that Conrad Murray is looking to hire a celebrity publicist.

Since multiple outlets and journalists are scrambling to book Murray for his first interview as a free man since being convicted with involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, the former doc is going to need a pit bull PR guru.

And who is more perfect for the gig than publicist to D-list celebrities, Gina Rodriguez?!
Rodriguez tells RumorFix exclusively, &#8220;I have been trying to reach his [Conrad's] girlfriend Nicole Alvarez all morning since reading the report. I have already reached out to Conrad&#8217;s attorney Valerie Wass this morning but have not received a response.&#8221;

The eager businesswoman adds, &#8220;I would love to take on Conrad and work with him on his PR as well as molding his future career in entertainment. Conrad is the perfect client for me as he is very controversial.&#8221;
Gina represents Tanning Mom, Sydney Leathers, Kim Zolciak, Dina Lohan, Michael Lohan, Kate Major, Rachel Uchitel, and formally Farrah Abraham.

A future in entertainment? How disgusting. I didn't realize killing someone gets you a future in entertainment.

Michael Jackson Fans Unite-Tired of Injustice: No Profit for Conrad Murray

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) - Oct. 24, 2013 - LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- PRESS RELEASE:

We are a group of very concerned Michael Jackson fans. We are uniting out of our respect for Michael Jackson and his legacy. He was a global superstar and while he should be remembered for his artistry, he should also be remembered for his humanitarianism. Of equal importance was his love for his own children and his loyal fans. These are the things an individual like Michael Jackson should be remembered for... not the tragic manner in which he was taken from us.

The man responsible for taking Michael away from his children, family, and fans, Conrad Murray is scheduled to be released from jail in a matter of days. Murray is now a convicted felon, who was put in handcuffs and taken to jail moments after his manslaughter conviction. Michael Jackson&#8217;s fans from all over the globe are steadfast in our belief that Conrad Murray should not be allowed to profit from his criminal negligence, which resulted in the death of another human being. A human being beloved by millions all over the world.

We are reaching out to all media outlets, broadcasters, public relations organizations, and publishers, in an attempt to encourage them not to give Murray a platform to profit or exploit the life and/or death of Michael Jackson. Murray has shown absolutely no remorse for his crime and accepts no responsibility for his egregious actions and negligence. Instead, he continues to re-victimize Michael Jackson and his children. Murray continues through his agents and through jail house interviews to shift the blame post-conviction to his victim. In a reckless and thoughtless act, Murray released a taped message to Michael&#8217;s daughter, Paris. In this act he has demonstrated his selfishness and heartlessness towards the very child he left orphaned by his criminality.

We are determined to hold any organizations accountable for any/and all partnerships with Murray. If necessary, we will reach out to advertisers, sponsors and community organizations, to prevent Murray from profiting. Murray should not be given any platforms to spread 'his truth' especially since he refused to tell 'his truth' under oath. Our fight for justice for a just man such as Michael knows no limits. We believe that all media outlets should respect the fact that Michael Jackson is no longer here to defend himself against any allegations, and let this man, who millions love and continue to mourn, finally rest in peace.

Facebook: Boycott Conrad Murray Campaign

Twitter: @BoycottCM

Email: BoycottCMCampaign@gmail.com
--- End ---

Re: EX Dr. Murray will be released Oct 28th [Discussion Thread]

Conrad Murray will slink out of LA jail 12:01AM Monday

Do they really mean 12:01AM?? That's a minute after midnight. I'd have thought midday would be more likely.

Michael Jackson&#8217;s doctor Conrad Murray files petition to get medical license back after release from jail

Murray, who had a clinic in Houston before his 2011 conviction, is set to walk out of a Los Angeles jail on Monday.

BY NANCY DILLON / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013, 6:06 PM

Conrad Murray sits in a courtroom during his involuntary manslaughter trial on October 21, 2011.

He still has one more weekend to go behind bars, but Michael Jackson&#8217;s one-time personal doctor is stepping up the battle to get his medical licenses back stat.

Dr. Conrad Murray filed a civil petition in Travis County, Texas, Friday morning asking a civil court judge to stop the state medical board&#8217;s revocation of his medical license pending his criminal appeal in California.

Murray, who's set to walk out of a Los Angeles jail on Monday, had a clinic serving low-income patients in Houston before his 2011 conviction for causing the King of Pop&#8217;s fatal overdose.

Texas was the first state to revoke Murray&#8217;s medical license in August and cited his felony conviction as the cause.

Murray&#8217;s Texas lawyer Charles Peckham said he tried to fight the decision internally &#8211; arguing that California convictions aren&#8217;t final until all appeals are over &#8211; but the board denied his motion for a rehearing on Tuesday.

A Los Angeles jury found Conrad Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter for providing propofol to Michael Jackson.

He's now asking a state court judge for a temporary restraining order to halt the decision. He claims it could cause "irreparable harm&#8221; to Murray, especially if the Medical Board of California uses it as a precedent to revoke Murray&#8217;s license in the Golden State.

&#8220;There is a clear potential for a domino effect,&#8221; Peckham told the Daily News Friday.

He said Murray already has agreed to the indefinite suspension of his licenses and has no plans to treat patients pending his criminal appeal &#8211; so the early revocation was unnecessary.

But he was clear Murray wants his white coat back as soon as possible.

&#8220;Dr. Murray has an unquenchable desire to help people, and no matter where it is, he will return to his given profession of healing,&#8221; Peckham said.

&#8220;The truth is that a man like Dr. Murray who&#8217;s dedicated his life to helping people will find a place to do it,&#8221; he said. &#8220;If it&#8217;s in Texas or the U.S. or we don&#8217;t know where, you can be sure he will find a place to help people.&#8221;

California&#8217;s Medial Board has filed its own petition to revoke Murray&#8217;s license, but it's essentially on hold during the criminal appeal, which could take years, Peckham said.

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DOC WANTS MEDICAL LICENSE BACK

&#8220;He&#8217;s going to keep fighting in every way possible,&#8221; Murray&#8217;s Los Angeles-based criminal lawyer Valerie Wass previously told The News.

&#8220;If he doesn&#8217;t receive favorable results in the Court of Appeal, he plans to go to the California Supreme Court and federal court if need be,&#8221; she said.

Wass said Dr. Murray &#8220;has never wavered&#8221; in his position that he&#8217;s not responsible for Jackson&#8217;s death as he prepared for his &#8220;This Is It&#8221; comeback concert series.

Michael Jackson pictured rehearsing for his planned shows in London at the Staples Center in June 2009.
GETTY IMAGES/GETTY IMAGES

Michael Jackson pictured rehearsing for his planned shows in London at the Staples Center in June 2009.

A Los Angeles jury found Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter for providing the surgery-strength anesthetic propofol to Jackson as an off-label sleep aid.

California&#8217;s Medical Board called Murray&#8217;s actions &#8220;grossly negligent&#8221; in a June 2012 filing to revoke his license.

&#8220;(Dr. Murray) administered a lethal combination and amount of drugs to patient M.J. He failed to continuously monitor the patient&#8217;s vital signs, appropriately maintain his airway or ensure the presence of live saving equipment at the bedside,&#8221; Linda Whitney, Executive Director of Medical Board of California, wrote.

Wass said Murray acknowledged giving Jackson propofol multiple times in June 2009 but didn&#8217;t administer the final, fatal dose.

&#8220;He&#8217;s always maintained Jackson was not on a drip, and that Jackson self-injected the lethal dose of propofol,&#8221; Wass said last week.

&#8220;When he gets out, he&#8217;s going to continue to fight and tell his story,&#8221; she said, adding that Murray will first go into seclusion with his actress girlfriend and their 4-year-old son to re-acclimate to life as a &#8220;free man.&#8221;

Katherine Jackson&#8217;s lawyer Brian Panish said Friday that Michael&#8217;s heartbroken mom feels Murray should continue to pay for her son&#8217;s death after his Monday release.

&#8220;There&#8217;s no question that Dr. Murray is the one who killed Michael, and we hope he&#8217;ll never practice medicine again so he can&#8217;t harm anyone else in the future,&#8221; Panish told The News.

Back