Debbie Rowe to become Co-guardian of Paris Jackson?

twinklEE

Proud Member
By Stacy Brown

Debbie Rowe, the baby mama to the King of Pop’s two eldest children but a persona-non-grata to the Jackson clan, will soon become co-guardian to her daughter, Paris Jackson, family sources said.

In a stunning, hush-hush switch, Rowe will replace Jackson’s nephew, T.J., as co-guardian while Katherine Jackson, the children’s 83-year-old grandmother, continues as the other co-guardian, sources said.

The change would pave the way for the troubled Paris to leave her brothers and the sprawling Jackson estate and move in with Rowe on her 2-acre horse ranch in Palmdale, Calif., about 90 miles away.

The guardianship case in LA Superior Court began when Paris, 15, cut her wrist and overdosed on pills at the family’s Calabasas estate in June.

Child Protective Services opened an investigation and pressed for a review of the guardianship arrangement.

The agenda for the case’s Oct. 15 hearing notes, “Removal of Guardian,” and the “Appointment of Guardian,” a lawyer formerly associated with the case confirmed.

Jackson family sources and a person close to Rowe confirmed a “non-monetary” deal is in place between Rowe and Katherine to share guardianship.

The $86,000 per month Katherine and the children receive from Jackson’s estate will continue to flow, sources said. Despite moving out, Paris would remain entitled to her share — about $20,000 monthly — and she, like her brothers, would inherit the entire $1 billion to $2 billion fortune beginning at age 30.

“You can’t be serious if you don’t believe that there haven’t been very carefully negotiated terms of this arrangement,” a source said.

“Debbie will get whatever Paris may need in terms of resources, but [Katherine] will continue to be in control of most things, including when and how some of the monies are disbursed.”

Rowe’s confidantes insist she isn’t doing this for money; she’s merely being a responsible parent.

Still suffering nightmares and flashbacks of seeing her father’s body laying on a hospital slab, Paris cut herself with a kitchen knife and OD’d on pills after a tantrum inside the Jackson estate in June.

“She tried to kill herself,” Rowe told a jury during the family’s failed wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live this summer.

“She is devastated. She has no life,” Rowe said. “She doesn’t feel she has a life anymore.”

The guardianship change does not appear to include siblings Prince, 16, or Blanket, 11, the source told The Post. Blanket has a different mother, and Prince has been reluctant to form a bond with Rowe.

Howard Weitzman, the attorney for Jackson’s estate, denied there is a hearing scheduled to change guardianship.

Paris Jackson will finally leave her family’s grim estate | New York Post

Stacy Brown is a reporter and former longtime friend of the Jackson family.

--

I don't know how to feel about this.. those children have been put through so much by the Jackson's, it's just incredible.. I hope whoever Paris ends up being with actually cares about her and doesn't just see her as $$.
Michael has been through so much since his died, I hope and pray he can rest in peace. :cry:

Didn't know about CPS being involved. Hope it is true.

If Weitzman is denying the change of guardianship, how this story came up?

Wouldn't that be obtainable public information? We should easily be able to verify whether or not there's a hearing scheduled, right?

Sounds like bs but the children don't have much of an option if they wanted to leave KJ's home. Probably Diana Ross would be a better option.

I don't believe anything that comes from Stacey Browne. (ahem) He makes up most of his garbage up as he goes a long. Im so sick of (a source said) when no source is ever given. Then at the end he mentions.
Howard Weitzman, the attorney for Jackson’s estate, denied there is a hearing scheduled to change guardianship.

showing me his whole story is BS - Why you ask, would he continue to write BS? ... $$$$$$$$$$

We need a tabloid trash thread in 2300, but then everything written would be subject. but i hope at least we pay attention to who is writing the articles and what we do know. Has anyone contacted or asked Debbie herself about this yet ?

Diana Ross would be the best choice. I don't like Debbie.

Stacy Brown ? Nothing he says has any value , he is a pathalogical liar like his friend Rebbie

Debbie Rowe NOT Seeking Guardianship Of Troubled Daughter Paris Jackson
Posted on Oct 7, 2013 @ 8:44AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Debbie Rowe will not be seeking guardianship of her biological daughter Paris Jackson, RadarOnline.com has been told, despite reports over the weekend suggesting she was preparing a bid to gain custody of Michael Jackson‘s troubled daughter.

A newspaper suggested a “stunning, hush-hush switch” was on the horizon which would have Rowe replace Jackson’s nephew, T.J., as co-guardian in court with matriarch Katherine Jackson, Paris’ 83-year-old grandmother.

“The change would pave the way for the troubled Paris to leave her brothers and the sprawling Jackson estate and move in with Rowe on her 2-acre horse ranch in Palmdale, Calif.,” it was claimed.

However, multiple sources close to Rowe and Katherine tell RadarOnline.com: “There is no planned legal action on behalf of Debbie, at this time. Debbie has no issues with Katherine Jackson as Paris’ guardian. Both women are extremely close and agree that Paris should remain at a boarding school out of the state of California.”

The insider added that Katherine and Rowe are in constant communication about not only Paris, but the welfare of 16-year-old Prince Michael and his younger brother Blanket.

“Paris also speaks with Katherine and Debbie on the phone and video chat from her school,” the insider added.

While Rowe has no immediate plans to make a move for either sole or co-guardianship of the children, the source cautioned “that would obviously change if Katherine’s health became compromised or she was no longer able to care for them.”

“Debbie wouldn’t just go barreling into court at the present time because there is just no need,” the confidante said.

Prompting the guardianship speculation was the release of an agenda for a hearing on October 15 which stated “Removal of Guardian” and the “Appointment of Guardian.”

A family source told Radar those actions were being brought by two separate women, Billie Jean Jackson and Christine Leroux, who have filed petitions to become guardians of the three Jackson heirs “even though they have absolutely no relationship or standing.”

“It’s expected that Judge Mitchell Beckloff will immediately dismiss their requests, as he has done in the past,” the insider said.

Leroux lodged paperwork with the Los Angeles Superior Court on September 4, alleging that she had held onto a “lifetime of secrets” about her lifelong relationship with the “Thriller” hit-maker, who died on June 25, 2009, from a propofol overdose.

“Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose,” the woman, who pledged to take a DNA test and undergo a polygraph in an effort to prove her wild accusations, claimed, under the penalty of perjury.

“I want to establish a relationship with them and be allowed to monitor their religious and academic education as well as the disciplinary techniques used in raising them and to know who the people are who influence them.

“I want to enjoy time with them and have a long denied loving connection to them.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ris-jackson-suicide-guardianship-debbie-rowe/

---------------------------

Somehow I don't like that Paris is portrayed as troubled teen:-(

Btw, who are these sources? It seems to me that all the tabloids have some sort of source "closed to family" or "confidante"?

Greasy prob saw the court hearing docs and created the story around that

Yuck, I'm glad this story is false! Michael named his mother and Diana Ross (not Debbie) as guardians. He was of sound mind and body when he did. Diana would be the only one not motivated by money since she has plenty of her own and truly loved and respected Michael.

I don't think Debbie would split up the kids

I believe that the children would be better to stay with her. How much worse can be?? We all know that Paris wants to stay with her mother..It's very important their desire. Personally I believe that Debbie wants to become a guardian and for the three children.

Debbie gave up parental rights thinking they are safe and happy with MJ but since he died so early - something that was never suppose to happen, I think Debbie feels responsibility and wants to be around them but without interfering in the family plans

Apparently has a right by my use of reason so you can take care of Paris, but certainly you should also do with Blanket and Prince ... within the Jackson family the truth always were problems among the children of Michael and his uncles.

I believe that the children would be better to stay with her. How much worse can be?? We all know that Paris wants to stay with her mother..It's very important their desire. Personally I believe that Debbie wants to become a guardian and for the three children.

I was willing to keep an open mind on the matter of guardianship but I am leery of anyone who thinks that the best way to help someone with a problem is to expose them to the public through a tabloid show. This says alot about where her head is at.

Back