November ~ On This Day In Michael Jackson History ~ MJ Calendar 2013

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada

Hello MJ Family, and Welcome :agree::clapping::heart:

Thank-you so much for visiting this Thread !! There are missing Dates in these Threads because we want you to FILL IN the BLANKS so to speak..:cheeky::yes:

A CO-creation of Us the ENTIRE MJJCommunity...:clapping::cheers::clapping:

So if you see or have information on ANY Dates pertaining to Michael that you don't see here, please SHARE it so, it can be properly reported here for ALL to acknowledge and NEVER forget..:clapping::agree:

Thank-you so much ..:bow:

We Michael-you all very much :heart::angel::heart:

We want to also assure you that these Dates will be completely filled in and added to as the amazing new information about Michael continues to reveal themselves over the years to come ...:heart::agree::bow:

L.O.V.E you MORE..

November 1st ~

-In 1972-
The Jackson 5 arrive in London for their first ever tour of Europe.
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
-In 1996-
Michael donates most of the earnings from today's HIStory World Tour concert, a 70,000 seat sell-out at the Andheri Sports Complex in Bombay (India) to raise funds and provide jobs for young people in the state of Maharashtra.
mjindia3.jpg

November 2nd ~

- In 1972-
The Jackson 5 on their first European Tour Concert at the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (Netherlands).
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny Tour concert in Chicago, Illinois.
- In 1984-
The Jacksons perform Victory Tour concert at the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida, in front of 68,000 fans.
- In 1991-
Black Or White, the 1st single from the Dangerous album is unofficially leaked to US radio stations while Michael is on the cover of TV Guide.
- In 1995-
Michael Jackson receives the "Diamond of Africa" award from Ghana's President, Jerry Rawlings during a dinner at the Hotel Hilton in Beverly Hills, California. The evening's highlight was the appearance of pop legend Michael Jackson. "I'm supposed to be in Germany, but I postponed it to be here," Michael told the President and First Lady. "I was advised of your presence and I found out about your mission to rebuild Africa. I couldn't resist. I love Africa... You are not alone."
899752_10.jpg

- In 2000-
Michael Jackson's mini-film "Ghosts" was shown at the International Fantastic Film Festival in Tokyo, Japan.
- In 2001-
It was announced that Michael Jackson would make his first in-store appearance on the following Wednesday (November 7) to promote the album "Invincible." The album was his all-new studio album in 10 years.
-In 2002-
Michael Jackson is presented with the " 2002 World Arts Award" in Vienna, Austria, for global peace and tolerance efforts. The award recognizes individuals for achievements in a variety of areas such as acting, arts, business, media, health etc. The singer accepts the award via a video message, conveying his empathy with the event's values of peace and tolerance, as well as those of love and unity for an improved planet. He wins that year, on occasion of the first World Awards event held in Vienna, Austria.

This is Michael's acceptance speech for the 'World Arts Award 2002'
"Dear guest of honor. Dear Mr. Gorbachev. It is a great honor for me to be selected by Mr. Gorbachev and the jury to receive the 'World Arts Award 2002'. This year the motto of the World Awards is 'Peace and Tolerance'. These values are especially dear to me. In my own heart and mind I stand united with you for peace, love and tolerance in the world. I have to thank Mr. Günther Stampf, Mr. Georg Kindel and I thank President Mikhail Gorbachev. I love you very much. Thank you so much. Thank you.".

michael-stwa.jpg

November 3rd ~

-In 1972-
The Jackson 5 on their first European tour in Brussels, Belgium
- In 1973-
On Soul Train the Jackson 5ive performed Dancing Machine, Get it Together and Don't Say Good Bye Again, as well as answering the audience questions. Joe Jackson talked through a home movie of a party at their home family, Michael performed With a Child's Heart.
soultrain+%283%29.jpg

- In 1974-
The Jackson 5 perform at The Coliseum, Oakland (California).
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny Tour Concert in Cleveland (Ohio).
- In 1984-
The Jacksons perform Victory Tour Concert at Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida, USA attending 66,000.
- In 1991-
Michael begins filming the video of Remember The Time in Los Angeles directed by John Singleton and featuring Eddie Murphy, Iman & Magic Johnson.
Remember-The-Time-michael-jackson-11204899-709-530.jpg

- In 2005-
Michael Jackson attends Rosa Parks' funeral service in Detroit, Michigan. The megastar assists a 7 hour ceremony, seated between Park's relatives. Politicians, businessmen, religious leaders and people of the show business are present to pay their respects. Among the famous guests were Reverend Jesse Jackson, former president, Bill Clinton,singer Aretha Franklin.
rosaparks.jpg

November 4th ~

- In 1972-
The Jackson 5 on their first European tour concert at the Circus Krone, Munich (Germany).
- In 1977-
Michael attends Andre McAndrie&#8216;s birthday party.
5(2).jpg

- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny Tour Concerts in Detroit (Michigan).
- In 1993-
Michael receives oral surgery to have an abscessed molar extracted and stays in hospital overnight.
- In 1996-
"Stranger In Moscow" was released as the fifth and final single from Michael's album HIStory.
Stranger_In_Moscow.jpg

- In 1999-
The Court of Appeals of Milan has rejected the appeal of Italian songwriter Albano Carrisi, and confirmed the lower court's judgment in favor of Michael Jackson and Sony Music
- In 2004-
Jackson issues a message gratitude to his fans on his official website, for their support throughout the attempts of defamation made against him by means of the charges from December, 2003.
Michael's Message To His Fans:
"To my loyal fans and supporters, I would like to sincerely thank all those who have spoken out and taken action against the most recent attempt to defame me as a person and an entertainer. My team has told me of the thousands of calls that have been made and the thousands of emails that have been sent by you, on my behalf. I am so grateful and inspired by you all. To my fans in the UK, I want to you to know how touched I was to hear about the demonstration in London that took place on October 31st and the thousands of people that attended. I am so overwhelmed by these beautiful expressions of love from my fans. Thank you. Recently, I have been informed that there is an event being planned for me, by the fans, to take place in New York very soon. I wanted take this opportunity to thank these fans from the bottom of my heart for your love and support.
As always,
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT."
God Bless,
Michael Jackson

Michael%20Jackson3.jpg

November 5th ~

- In 1972-
The Jackson 5's second TV special was aired in the States.Michael sang Ben and joined his brothers for I Want You Back, ABC, I'll Be There, The Love You Save and Never Can Say Goodbye. In the super screen skit with the J5 as they looked into this screen and were able to see their daydreams projected! (and you were, too, as they acted them out.)
01(2).jpg

-In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny Tour concerts in Detroit, Michigan.
- In 1991-
Michael Jackson's single "Black Or White" was released.
- In 1993-
Michael Jackson's video "Dangerous: The Short Films" was released
- In 1993-
Michael attends a children's festivity at "Hard Rock Cafe" in Mexico City, dedicated to the homeless ones from the "Tere Alarcon" orphanage.
006.jpg

-In 1996-
"Ghosts" received its U.S. première. The film also premièred in selected Sony Movie Theatres in various other European cities and in Tokyo, Japan and is very successfully.
- In 2001-
Michael Jackson's Invincible is at #1 on the Australian ARIA Albums Chart.
-In 2009-
The MTV Europe Music Awards pay tribute to MJ live from Germany.
-In 2012-
Cirque du Soleil opens the Michael Jackson "THE IMMORTAL" World International Tour performance at the Hartwall Areena, in Helsinki, Finland.

November 6th ~

-In 1971-
Michael Jackson's first solo single "Got To Be There" was released.
-In 1972-
The Jackson 5 on their first European Concert tour in Paris (France) at the Olympia. While in Paris, the group visits the Eiffel Tower.
72_paris.jpg

- In 2001-
Michael Jackson's single "Butterflies" was premiered on radio stations in the U.S.
- In 2001-
Michael Jackson's single "Cry" was premiered on radio stations in the U.S
- In 2010-
Tickets went on sale for "Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque De Soleil.
69314a

November 7th ~

- In 1979 --
The Jacksons perform Destiny Tour concert in Baltimore, Maryland
- In 1991-
"Black Or White is officially premiered to radio stations all around the world while a 30 second commercial directed by David Lynch begins airing on TV to promote the forthcoming release of "Dangerous".
- In 1993-
Michael performs third concert in Mexico, at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City, Mexico 100,000 fans attended.
- In 1995-
Sony released a statement that the company had entered into a joint agreement with Michael Jackson that would merge Jackson's ATV publishing copyrights with Sony's.
- In 2001-
Michael Jackson granted an exclusive interview to the TV show "Entertainment Tonight." The show was aired on November 12 and 13 as a two-part special.
[YOUTUBE]F4ckXDiR-98[/YOUTUBE]
- In 2001-
"Invincible " Michael Takes Over Virgin Mega Store in NY !!
Emerging in front of the Virgin Megastore on a stage covered with red carpet, Michael Jackson, bopped to the sounds of his single "You Rock My World" and threw kisses to the crowd before he went back inside the store to sign autographs and promote his new album. Huge crowds gathered to see him and hundreds of people rushed to get a glimpse of him. Michael! Michael! Michael!" throngs of fans chanted in the hopes he would come back outside.

"It's a great honour,' he said, speaking at his first in-store record signing at the Virgin Megastore in New York's Times Square. &#8216;I'm very happy. We worked very hard on it, and I'm blessed that the fans accepted it the way they did . . .every time there's a no.1 album, or song, it's as if this is the first one."

148.jpg

To View The Photo Gallery and more ....
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...n-NY-!!-November-7-2001?p=3734358#post3734358

November 8th ~

- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Uniondale, New York
- In 1982-
Remixing of the "THRILLER" album was concluded on - the last thing to be recorded for the original album sessions were the overdubs for Beat It. Early track listing, which included four songs that failed to make the final cut, was: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'/Hot Street/The Girl Is Mine/Thriller/Billie Jean/She's Trouble/Nightline/Carousel/The Lady In My Life (full length version)
Michael-Jackson-Triller.jpg

- In 1995-
Michael Jackson merges his company, ATV Music Publishing -- the one with all the Beatles hits -- with Sony Music Publishing. Michael keeps half the ownership of the new company.
-In 2010-
The official video for the song "Breaking News" was premiered at michaeljackson.com.
- In 2010-
A Worldwide Exclusive: Oprah at home with Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, and his father, Joe. Plus, a visit with Michael's children.
PX00054_91.jpg

November 9th ~

-In 1972-
The Jackson 5 perform two shows on their first European tour in Birmingham, England. First UK dates unable to take place any earlier, thanks to stringent British laws are child performers:
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Richmond, Virginia
-In 1982-
The story book album for "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial" was released. It contained narrations and a new song from Michael Jackson.

Michael added the song "Someone In The Dark" to the story book album for "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial"
[YOUTUBE]0GYsRC-7_S0[/YOUTUBE]
The story book "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial" narrated by Michael Jackson - Part 1
[YOUTUBE]uRqZiYWZPnk[/YOUTUBE]
The story book "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial" narrated by Michael Jackson - Part 2
[YOUTUBE]JE7lE7Wh7h4[/YOUTUBE]
The story book "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial" narrated by Michael Jackson - Part 3
[YOUTUBE]2qxB7WBi8EI[/YOUTUBE]
The story book "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial" narrated by Michael Jackson - Part 4
[YOUTUBE]zw2LcT0nNf8[/YOUTUBE]
-In 1984-
The Jacksons perform Victory tour at Astrodome in Houston, Texas, USA attending 40,000.
- In 1987-
Michael Jackson's album "Bad" was certified Gold and 3 X Platinum by the RIAA.
Michael-Jackson-Bad1.jpg

-In 1988-
Michael performs "Bad" Concert tour at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater in Irvine.
- In 1993-
Michael performs another concert at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City [Mexico] attending 100,000.
-In 1996-
Michael perform HIStory concert at Ericsson Stadium in Auckland, New Zealand attending 46,000 fans.
- In 1998-
Michael Jackson settles a lawsuit over stories and pictures in the London Daily Mirror which Michael felt were doctored to say his face had been disfigured by cosmetic surgery.
-In 2012-
Cirque du Soleil opens their first of three nights of the Michael Jackson "THE IMMORTAL" World International Tour performance at The Ice Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia.

November 10th ~

-In 1972-
The Jackson 5 perform on their first European tour in Manchester, England.
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Hampton, Virginia
-In 1984-
The Jacksons perform Victory tour at Astrodome in Houston, Texas, USA attending 40,000.
- In 1996-
Michael Jackson did a VH1 interview while in Asia during his HIStory Tour.
-In 2001-
Michael Jackson gives TV Guide Magazine an Interview.( 2 Cover Collectors Special)
15.jpg
eglgg0ke2hnz2eng.jpg

-In 2012-
Cirque du Soleil opens their second of three nights of the Michael Jackson "THE IMMORTAL" World International Tour performance at The Ice Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia.

November 11th ~

- In 1972-
The Jackson 5 perform on their first European tour in Liverpool England, Angleterre Empire.
- In 1983-
The US$ 5 million endorsement contract was signed on between Michael Jackson, The Jacksons and Pepsi-Cola Company.
- In 1984-
Magician Franz Harary levitates Michael Jackson backstage. At the end of 1983, Harary sent Michael Jackson a videotape of Odyssey In Illusions greatest-hits tape and, within a week, was invited to perform as part of the Jacksons' "Victory Tour" .In 1984 Harary made Jackson levitate and disappear on one side of the stage to reappear with his brothers on the other side. Harary will be in charge of the stage illusions at Jackson's upcoming concerts.
003.jpg

- In 1991-
Michael Jackson's "Black or White" is released by Epic Records as the first single and eighth studio album called, "Dangerous". The video was directed by John Landis, who previously directed Thriller. It premiered simultaneously in 27 countries, with an audience of 500 million viewers, the most to ever watch a music video
[YOUTUBE]F2AitTPI5U0[/YOUTUBE]
- In 1993-
Michael performs his 5th concert of the Dangerous World Tour in Mexico to a capacity audience of 100 thousand fans.
-In 2003-
Michael was honored for his contributions to Racial Harmony at the Third Annual "Power of Oneness" Awards held at the Universal Studios Hollywood Globe Theater in Los Angeles, CA. The Jim Henson Company, is among the illustrious honorees. Michael Jackson received The Power of Oneness Lifetime Achievement Award for his lifelong commitment to writing, singing and speaking about the need for us to take responsibility for the worlds children and making the our world a better place.
-In 2012-
Cirque du Soleil opens their last of three nights of the Michael Jackson "THE IMMORTAL" World International Tour performance at The Ice Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia.

November 12th ~

-In 1972-
The Jackson 5 on their first European tour in London, England.
- In 1993-
Michael Jackson announced that he is cancelling the rest of his tour and that he is seeking treatment for a dependency on painkillers. He explains that the stress from the false allegations made against him caused him to become dependent on the painkillers to get through the tour. After the concert, Michael left Mexico with Elizabeth Taylor and Larry Fortensky.
[YOUTUBE]mhBazjivVDA[/YOUTUBE]
- In 2001-
American television show 'Entertainment Tonight' will feature a 2 Part a behind the scenes look at Michael recording his charity song 'What More Can I Give' along with a few of his famous friends. The show airs at 7:30 (EST). Sony re-released 'HIStory' Vol. 1 (the greatest hits) as a single disc CD. The disc also features new cover art instead of the HIStory statue.
(See November 7th Posting of this Event)
Michael Jackson Entertainment Tonight Special interview 2001

[YOUTUBE]F4ckXDiR-98[/YOUTUBE]
-In 2007-
Michael Jackson's issue of Ebony Magazine celebrating the 25th Anniversary of "Thriller" hits the newsstands in the US.
"Exclusive: Tha King of Pop Talks" ..God, Creativity, Fatherhood and Music:

On working with the young generation of artists:

"Sure. I've always been the type where, I don't care if it's the mailman or the guy sweeping the floor. If it's a great song, it's a great song. Some of the most ingenious ideas come from everyday people, who just go, &#8216;Why don't you try this, or do this.' It'll be a wonderful idea, so you should just try it. I always want to do music that inspires or influences another generation. You want what you create to live, be it sculpture or painting or music. Like Michelangelo, he said, "I know the creator will go, but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work." And that's how I feel. I give my all to my work. I want it to just live."
f03bvnr11hxrh1rn.jpg

[YOUTUBE]quokNhWKFTo[/YOUTUBE]
To view more of this Interview on our FaceBook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001397125091

November 13th ~

- In 1987-
Michael performs BAD tour at Olympic Park Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.
-In 1988-
Michael perform BAD tour at Memorial Sports Arena in Los Angeles.
- In 1989-
Michael Jackson performs song "You Were There" for singer-entertainer Sammy Davis Jr., the first and only time, at the Sammy Davis Jr 6Oth Anniversary TV Special, musical gala honouring Davis Jr.The celebration started as a 60-minute show, and it wound up 2 1/2 hours long. Michael Jackson's live rendition of "You Were There" at Sammy Davis Jr.'s 60th birthday celebration received an Emmy nomination.
[YOUTUBE]PlybG0MDY-s[/YOUTUBE]
-In 1988-
'Michael Jackson Month' was declared in Los Angeles. LA Mayor Tom Bradley declared November to be "Michael Jackson Month". Michael Jackson receives a proclamation from the Mayor.
180450_10150089980318911_278634743910_6017742_4960969_n.jpg

- In 2002-
Michael Jackson goes to the Santa Maria Superior Court in Santa Maria, CA. to testify in a $21 million breach-of-contract Marcel Avram trial over canceled millennium concerts. His appearance causes a Fan and Media frenzy.
trial_1.jpg

November 14th ~

- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Fort Worth, Texas.
- In 1996-
Michael performs HIStory World concert at Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney, Australia attending 52,000. While there Michael Jackson marries Debbie Rowe in a private ceremony, in the Presidential Suite of the Sheraton On The Park Hotel. The pair had met in Dr. Arnold Klein's dermatology office, she was the assistant where Michael Jackson was being treated for Vitiligo.
Presentación1ll.jpg

-In 2005-
Michael Jackson attends the Dubai Desert Rally racing tournament at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi hotel in Dubai with close friend and renowned UAE rally driver Mohammad Ben Sulayem and Saeed Hareb, managing director of the Dubai International Marine Club.
dubai2005-11.jpg

- In 2006-
Guinness World Records London Head Quarters welcomed the world's biggest superstar, Michael Jackson, through its doors for an honorary record presentation. With a staggering 8 records mapping career highlights over the last quarter of a century, Michael Jackson is one of Guinness World Records longest standing record holders.
Gallery4681.jpg

November 15th ~

-In 1969-
"I Want You Back" by The Jackson 5 debuts.
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
-In 2006-
Michael Jackson attends the 18th Annual World Music Awards ceremony at Earl Court in London, England to receive the Chopard Diamond Award, the top accolade, which honors outstanding recording-artists who have sold over 100 million albums during their career. Michael then performs "We Are The World" with the children's chorus rendition. The World Music Awards ceremony was televised in 160 countries including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan, Southeast Asia, China, Africa and the Middle East.
[YOUTUBE]NcwAEUV7zBM[/YOUTUBE]
One of the most memorable and outstanding performance of the night included a
"Thriller" recreation by Chris Brown..

[YOUTUBE]DVxLbsa2_lo[/YOUTUBE]
- In 2010-
The first official single from the forthcoming Michael Jackson album "MICHAEL" was released globally.
michael-jackson-album-cover.jpg

- In 2010-
Hold My Hand" is released with Akon. The song was previously and unofficially leaked to the internet. Via Akon's Twitter page he stated the final version would have more of Jackson's vocals. The song was released globally on Monday, at 12:01am EST. It was available to stream from Michael Jackson's Official Website.
Michael-Jackson-Akon-Hold-My-Hand.jpg

[YOUTUBE]-oCCnxBos10[/YOUTUBE]
-In 2010-
The Very Best Of Michael Jackson and Diana Ross is released.
The Queen of Motown and the King of Pop together for the first time on a 2-CD Best Of. Inducted in 1988 and in 1997 into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Disc 1 (Michael Jackson & The Jackson 5 )
1. I Want You Back
2. ABC
3. The Love You Save
4. I'll Be There
5. My Girl
6. Ain't No Sunshine
7. Dancing Machine
8. Rockin' Robin
9. Ben
10. Got To Be There
11. I Wana Be Where You Are
12. Don't Know Why I Love You
13. Mama's Pearl
14. Hallelujah Day
15. The Boggie Man
16. Maybe Tomorrow
17. Ready Or Not
18. One Day In Your Life
19. My Cherie Amour
20. You've Got A Friend
21. Music And Me
22. Who's Lovin' You
23. Never Can Say Goodbye

michaeldiana.jpg

November 16th ~

-In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Jackson, Mississippi
- In 1984-
The Jacksons perform Victory tour at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada attending 42,000.
-In 1991-
After the MTV 10 taping, Janis DaSilva offers Michael Jackson the "Off The Wall Appreciation Award" 'on behalf of the staff and the readers of Off The Wall (magazine).'
-In 1996-
Michael performs second HIStory concert at Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney, Australia attending 40,000. A little 13-year old girl named Emely Smith is granted the wish to encounter him backstage, New Zealand (Nov 11/1996), during a halt from his concert there, where he will also pay a visit to children's hospital, "Starship", room to room, and hands out toys, autographs and C.D.'s, respectively, to each of the young patients. The Smith Family", a fund-raising NGO for indigent people, receives a finance portion of the artist's Australian concerts.
auck.jpg

- In 1996-
Michael performs 2nd HIStory concert at Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney, Australia attending 40K.
- In 1998-
In Harare, Zimbabwe, Defence Minister of Harare invites and names Michael Jackson member of the "American Delegation" party that endeavors to preserve the region.
-In 1999-
Michael Jackson's "Thriller (Super Audio)" was released. The "Super Audio Compact Disc" (SACD) sound comes directly from Direct Digital Stream (DSD) recording technology and offers superior, surround sound quality.
Cover.jpg

- In 1999-
Michael Jackson wins the Vibe Tournament of Champions. Vibe have announced the Online Tournament of Champions winner: "The King of Pop Prevails: Michael Jackson is still the undisputed King of Pop. The Gloved one beat out the late, great Notorious B.I.G., becoming the official winner in Vibe Online's Tournament Of Champions. After months of competition, it all came down to Michael Jackson and Biggie, with Michael Jackson defeating B.I.G. 544,702 votes to 528,050 votes."
- In 2004-
The Ultimate Collection is released and is a limited edition box set of Michael Jackson's music, consisting of four audio CDs and one DVD. The DVD marked the first appearance of Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour, which was later released as an individual title in 2005.
mj43.jpg

November 17th ~

- In 1973-
Soul Train Season 3 Episode 9 - The Jackson 5 are special guests at the Soull Train Show where they perform and Michael debuts his "Robot Dance" to the audience and is the most popular dance with the street kids all over the world.
[YOUTUBE]RngHriQXOoY[/YOUTUBE]
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Lake Charles, Louisiana
-In 1984-
The Jacksons perform 2nd Victory tour concert at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada attending 42,000.
- In 1993-
Sony Music release a statement in support of Michael. The statement says, "Michael Jackson's unique position as a world-class artist and humanitarian is as important to Sony Music as to the tens of millions around the globe who have been touched by his art and faith."
-In 1998-
Michael Jackson met secretly with Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe in Harare to discuss plans for Jackson to invest in a hotel development. The pop star arrived late Monday without advance publicity. Hundreds of fans thronged his hotel, and he signed a few autographs before attending a cocktail party given by Zimbabwe Defense Industries.
0_3af4d_38f5572d_L

November 18th ~

- In 1972-
Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 perform a concert at an NAACP fund-raising dinner at Hollywood, Palladium, California, at the 6th annual Black Image Awards. The Jackson 5 won the NAACP Image Award for Best Singing Group.
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Houston, Texas
- In 1984-
The Jacksons perform Victory tour at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada attending 42,000. While in Vancouver, Michael is made an honorary member of the new Westminster Police Department
http://bc.ctvnews.ca/retired-police-...eting-1.413570

- In 1991-
Michael & Brooke ******* go out for dinner at the Inn Of The Seventh Ray Restaurant in Malibu.
- In 1997-
Michael goes to Seoul in to support Kim Dae Jung at the presidential elections and to discuss investment
[youtube]Vk3bcdJdGkY[/youtube]

- In 2003-
The Number Ones CD & DVD are released. Tom Sneddon chooses this specific day to raid Neverland with a search warrant accompanied by 7O members of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff.
- Thank you to Rachelmj for sharing this information

November 19th ~

-In -

- In -

November 20th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the first of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
vegas2.jpg

- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Columbus, Georgia
- In 1984-
Michael Jackson receives his very own Star on the Hollywood "Walk of Fame". Michael was presented with the 1793rd star on the walk of fame by mayor Johnny Grant and Bill Welsh, president of the local Chamber of Commerce in Hollywood.
[YOUTUBE]t_4koy6sGV0[/YOUTUBE]
- In 1987-
Michael Jackson performs the BAD tour concert at Parramatta Stadium in Sydney, Australia.
- In 2000-
Michael Jackson attends the birthday party of Rabbi Shmuley Boteach in Englewood, New Jersey, USA, and meets young Elissa Mingino, a 7-year old girl suffering from leukaemia. Her biggest dream was to meet with her favourite singer, Michael Jackson.
- In 2002-
Michael Jackson goes to the Zoo with Prince & Paris in Berlin (Germany). In the evening he attends the charity gala "A Tribute to Bambi" with Wiesner & Bashir where he donates one of his jackets for auction.
[YOUTUBE]O-JGpivfgF4[/YOUTUBE]
- In 2003-
Michael Jackson arrives at the Santa Barbara airport in a private Jet with Grace & his attorney Mark Geragos where he is handcuffed and taken to the Santa Barbara County main jail. He is allowed to walk free after posting a $3 million bail, posing for a mugshot and being advised of the charges against him.
- In 2004-
Brian Michael Stoller&#8217;s comedy "Miss Cast Away" featuring Michael Jackson is released on DVD. Michael plays the Agent MJ.

November 21st ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the second of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
vegas2.jpg

- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform the Destiny tour in Greenville (South Carolina).
- In -

- In -

November 22nd ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the third of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Savannah, Georgia
-In 1991-
Five former security guards at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch filed a lawsuit claiming that they had been fired for knowing too much about Jackson's alleged fondness for young boys.
- In 2002-
In Berlin, police announced that they would not open an investigation into Michael Jackson for holding his son over a fourth-store balcony railing in their city.
- In 1997-
Michael once again come to (South) Korea for an unofficial private visit, where he tours the Jeju Island. &#8220;If I can, I would really want to live in this paradise place in the world.&#8221; &#8220;If the island was given to me&#8221;, he jokes, &#8220;I would make my performances here. It would be great if I can buy the whole island, I want here to be my holiday resort.&#8221; &#8220;If ever North and South Korea reunify, I will come back to South Korea on that day and put up a memorable performance.&#8221;
1250575821.jpg

-In 2009-
Michael Jackson won four posthumous American Music Awards. Michael Jackson won four American Music Awards. The 2009 Awards took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Jermaine Jackson accepted the awards on behalf of Michael.
The Awards were for:
Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist
Favorite Pop/Rock Album - Number Ones
Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist
Favorite Soul/R&B Album - Number Ones

-In 2010-
Michael Jackson's Vision is released on DVD. Michael Jackson's Vision available in a limited edition deluxe DVD box set featured 4.5 hours of content across three DVDs with more than 40 music videos which recognises Jackson's pioneering short films that transformed the entertainment industry with timeless, pop culture classics, including ten music videos previously unavailable on DVD and never-before-released "One More Chance".
michael_jackson_vision_coffret_dvd_novembre_2010_001.jpg

November 23rd ~

- In 1971-
The single "Sugar Daddy" of the J5 is released with I'm So Happy on the B-side, an unreleased track
sugardaddy.jpg

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the fourth of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In 1979-
The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Macon, Georgia
- In 1991-
Michael Jackson had his fourth UK #1 single with 'Black or White' which featured Slash on guitar.
black-or-white-22.jpg

- In 1993-
Dangerous &#8211; The Short Films is released on VHS and DVD
- In 2003-
Michael Jackson's Number Ones album went to #1 in the UK.

November 24th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the fifth of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In 1992-
Sending relief to Sarajevo
Michael Jackson announces the sending of $2.1Million dollars in relief supplies to Sarajevo. Inside a hangar at "John F. Kennedy Airport" in New York, Michael Jackson monitors the loading of 43 tons of medical supplies, blankets, shoes and winter clothing onto a cargo jet bound for the children of Sarajevo, a war-torn zone in the former Yugoslavia. The Heal The World Foundation teams up with "AmeriCares" to fly the 2.1 million-dollar worth of aid to Sarajevo for distribution by the United Nations. The aid is reported to have been also addressed to the Serbians, Croatians and Muslims in need.

Via a press conference in New York City, New York, he speaks about children and raises understanding on his "HTWF" and on the aids organized by his charity and himself for the war-stricken Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina:

Michael's message reads:

"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts. Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life. These children are a reminder of the preciousness of all life, especially young lives untouched by hatred, prejudice and greed. Now, when the world is so confused and its problems so complicated, we need our children more than ever. Their natural wisdom points the way to solutions that lie waiting to be recognized within our own hearts. Children are the world's foremost idealists and optimists. It is for that reason that 'Heal The World" is organizing the World's Children Congress next year, made up exclusively of delegates, aged 8 to 16. The world desperately needs their innocent perspective on the world's problems. We have to heal our wounded planet of the chaos, despair and senseless destruction we see today. The mission of HTW, my mission, is healing. Pure and simple. To heal the world, we must start by healing our children. Today, we come bearing gifts for the children of war-torn Sarajevo. In 1992, Sarajevo has become a symbol of so much that is tragic, but avoidable in our world. Prejudice and ethnic hatred, the destruction of the environment, the shattering of families and of centuries-old communities. We are pleased to announce at this special time of year that we will turn our efforts home, to the plight of our American children. Towards this end, we are planning "Convoy USA". This will be an effort to help all Americans work together toward a single objective: to heal the children of our inner cities. This Thanksgiving is particularly special to me, with the launch of the single, "Heal The World". I wrote this song for everyone in our world, in an effort to help bring global harmony. All the proceeds of this song will go to the "Heal The World Foundation". Thank you, all, for coming. Special thanks to AmeriCares, for standing side by side to us at this project. To all of you who have supported "Heal The World" with your time and donations, our prayers and thanks."
[youtube]AmJailUSZvU[/youtube]

- In 1996-
Michael Jackson performs a concert at Melbourne Cricket Grounds in Melbourne, Australia attending 110,000 fans.
- In 2005-
Michael Jackson, Grace & the kids have dinner at the American Ambassador&#8217;s residence in Oman for Thanksgiving.
mjdbnews4874hi.png

- In 2012-
Cirque du Soleil opens their first of two nights of the Michael Jackson "THE IMMORTAL" World International Tour performance at the Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany.

November 25th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the sixth of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In -

- In -

- In 2012-
Cirque du Soleil opens their last of two nights of the Michael Jackson "THE IMMORTAL" World International Tour performance at the Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany.

November 26th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the seventh of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
-In -

- In -

November 27th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the eigth of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In -

- In -

November 28th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the nineth of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In -

- In -

- In 2012-
Cirque du Soleil opens the Michael Jackson "THE IMMORTAL" World International Tour performance at the TUI Arena in Hanover, Germany.

November 29th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the tenth of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In 1979-
Michael Jackson's single "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was certified Gold by the RIAA.
-In-

- In -

- In -

- In 2004-
The judge in the Michael Jackson case refused to order psychological exams for the accuser and the boy's family.

November 30th ~

-In 1974-
The Jackson Family preform the eleventh of fifteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas (Nevada) during the quintet's first World Tour.
- In -

- In -

MJ TinkerBell:agree::bow::dancin:

Last edited:
November 18
- In 1972: Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 perform a concert at an NAACP fund-raising dinner at Hollywood, Palladium, California, at the 6th annual Black Image Awards. The Jackson 5 won the NAACP Image Award for Best Singing Group.
- In 1979: The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Houston, Texas
- In 1984: The Jacksons perform Victory tour at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada attending 42,000.
While in Vancouver, Michael is made an honorary member of the new Westminster Police Department
http://bc.ctvnews.ca/retired-police-remember-top-secret-mj-meeting-1.413570
- In 1991: Michael & Brooke Shields go out for dinner at the Inn Of The Seventh Ray Restaurant in Malibu.
- In 1997: Michael goes to Seoul in to support Kim Dae Jung at the presidential elections and to discuss investment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3bcdJdGkY
- In 2003: The Number Ones CD & DVD are released.

Tom Sneddon chooses this specific day to raid Neverland with a search warrant accompanied by 7O members of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff.

November 18
- In 1972: Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 perform a concert at an NAACP fund-raising dinner at Hollywood, Palladium, California, at the 6th annual Black Image Awards. The Jackson 5 won the NAACP Image Award for Best Singing Group.
- In 1979: The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Houston, Texas
- In 1984: The Jacksons perform Victory tour at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada attending 42,000.
While in Vancouver, Michael is made an honorary member of the new Westminster Police Department
http://bc.ctvnews.ca/retired-police-remember-top-secret-mj-meeting-1.413570
- In 1991: Michael & Brooke Shields go out for dinner at the Inn Of The Seventh Ray Restaurant in Malibu.
- In 1997: Michael goes to Seoul in to support Kim Dae Jung at the presidential elections and to discuss investment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3bcdJdGkY
- In 2003: The Number Ones CD & DVD are released.

Tom Sneddon chooses this specific day to raid Neverland with a search warrant accompanied by 7O members of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff.

November 20th

- From the 20th November to the 3rd December 1974: The Jackson 5 perform concerts in MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada

- In 1979: The Jacksons perform Destiny tour in Columbus, Georgia

- In 1984: Michael receive his star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.

- In 1987: Michael perform BAD tour at Parramatta Stadium in Sydney, Australia.

- In 2000: Michael attends the birthday party of Rabbi Shmuley Boteach in Englewood, New Jersey, USA, and meets young Elissa Mingino, a 7-year old girl suffering from leukaemia. Her biggest dream was to meet with her favourite singer, Michael Jackson.

In 2002: Michael goes to the Zoo with Prince & Paris in Berlin (Germany)

In the evening he attends the charity gala "A Tribute to Bambi" with Wiesner & Bashir where he donates one of his jackets for auction.

In 2003: Michael arrives at the Santa Barbara airport in a private Jet with Grace & his attorney Mark Geragos where he is handcuffed and taken to the Santa Barbara County main jail. He is allowed to walk free after posting a $3 million bail, posing for a mugshot and being advised of the charges against him.

2004 - Brian Michael Stoller&#8217;s comedy Miss Cast Away featuring Michael is released on DVD.Michael plays the Agent MJ

:ciao: Naturelle thank-you for your post :group:

I did some research and this is what I found:

November 15th 2010
- Hold My Hand" is released with Akon. The song was previously and unofficially leaked to the internet. Via Akon's Twitter page he stated the final version would have more of Jackson's vocals. The song was released globally on Monday, at 12:01am EST. It was available to stream from Michael Jackson's Official Website.

December 08, 2010
Mark Pellington shot &#8220;Hold My Hand&#8221; in California with a diverse array of real Michael Jackson fans as its cast. In the video, Pellington tells the story of the song through a collage of images of both Michael and Akon as well as people representing Michael&#8217;s legacy, shining a light on the aura left behind by King of Pop. As he describes, &#8220;The video is a tribute to all that Michael stands for -- life, in all its permutations...love, and its power.... A video of memory, healing and joy.&#8221;

Maybe we can find other fans and sources to make sure the date is correct :agree:

Naturelle;3928316 said:
The "Hold My Hand" video shoot was held 11/11/2011. I maybe off of on the date, if so please correct me. Thank you.:)

November 23rd 1971: The single Sugar Daddy of the J5 is released with I'm So Happy on the B-side, an unreleased track

November 1986: 'Michael's Pets' are marketed. The stuffed animal line is modeled after his own pet zoo with one character, Cool Bear, being based on Michael himself.

The rest of the line includes Jabbar (giraffe), Louie (llama), Muscles (snake), Bubbles (chimp), Uncle Tookie (frog - Michael's nick-name for Frank Dileo), Spanky and Mr. Bill (dog), Suzy (rabbit) and Jeannine (ostrich).

:ciao: Rachelmj

On which day in November does this belong in ?

:agree:

November 1986: 'Michael's Pets' are marketed. The stuffed animal line is modeled after his own pet zoo with one character, Cool Bear, being based on Michael himself.

The rest of the line includes Jabbar (giraffe), Louie (llama), Muscles (snake), Bubbles (chimp), Uncle Tookie (frog - Michael's nick-name for Frank Dileo), Spanky and Mr. Bill (dog), Suzy (rabbit) and Jeannine (ostrich).

November 24th
- In 1992: Sending relief to Sarajevo
Michael announces the sending of $2.1M relief supplies to Sarajevo. Inside a hangar at "John F. Kennedy Airport" in New York, Michael Jackson monitors the loading of 43 tons of medical supplies, blankets, shoes and winter clothing onto a cargo jet bound for the children of Sarajevo, a war-torn zone in the former Yugoslavia. The Heal The World Foundation teams up with "AmeriCares" to fly the 2.1 million-dollar worth of aid to Sarajevo for distribution by the United Nations. The aid is reported to have been also addressed to the Serbians, Croatians and Muslims in need.

Via a press conference in New York City, New York, he speaks about children and raises understanding on his "HTWF" and on the aids organized by his charity and himself for the war-stricken Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina: His message reads:

"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts. Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life. These children are a reminder of the preciousness of all life, especially young lives untouched by hatred, prejudice and greed. Now, when the world is so confused and its problems so complicated, we need our children more than ever. Their natural wisdom points the way to solutions that lie waiting to be recognized within our own hearts. Children are the world's foremost idealists and optimists. It is for that reason that 'Heal The World" is organizing the World's Children Congress next year, made up exclusively of delegates, aged 8 to 16. The world desperately needs their innocent perspective on the world's problems. We have to heal our wounded planet of the chaos, despair and senseless destruction we see today. The mission of HTW, my mission, is healing. Pure and simple. To heal the world, we must start by healing our children. Today, we come bearing gifts for the children of war-torn Sarajevo. In 1992, Sarajevo has become a symbol of so much that is tragic, but avoidable in our world. Prejudice and ethnic hatred, the destruction of the environment, the shattering of families and of centuries-old communities. We are pleased to announce at this special time of year that we will turn our efforts home, to the plight of our American children. Towards this end, we are planning "Convoy USA". This will be an effort to help all Americans work together toward a single objective: to heal the children of our inner cities. This Thanksgiving is particularly special to me, with the launch of the single, "Heal The World". I wrote this song for everyone in our world, in an effort to help bring global harmony. All the proceeds of this song will go to the "Heal The World Foundation". Thank you, all, for coming. Special thanks to AmeriCares, for standing side by side to us at this project. To all of you who have supported "Heal The World" with your time and donations, our prayers and thanks."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmJailUSZvU

- In 1996: Michael performs a concert at Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne, Australia attending 110,000 fans.

- In 2005: Michael, Grace & the kids have dinner at the American Ambassador’s residence in Oman for Thanksgiving.

Back