Playstation 4

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Playstation 4 was released yesterday in USA and the release date is November 29 for Europe and Australia. I have been thinking of getting one as an early Christmas present for myself. :) At first I was planning to buy Xbox One but PS4 is cheaper and I heard it's a little more powerful. I'm going to buy Assassin's Creed IV with the console. Can't wait to play Watch Dogs and Metal Gear Solid V when they get released. Are any of you planning to buy PS4?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4

PS4.jpg

4e93052a-5d5f-4624-be44-5151d6a34d7a_playstation4_650.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting PS4 for the guest cottage because my family will be moving to brand new house at Nellie Lake next Spring.

I'm very excited about Watch Dogs! :) It looks really good on next-gen consoles:

PlayStation Now Streaming Game Service Coming this Summer:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/07/playstation-now-streaming-game-service-coming-this-summer/

11821943365_d88eb7ca04_z.jpg

"Today, at CES 2014 in Las Vegas, we announced that PlayStation Now (PS Now), our new streaming game service, will be available in the US this summer. With PlayStation Now, you will be able to stream popular hits and classic games from the PS3 library, first on PS4 and PS3 systems, followed by PS Vita.

In addition to PlayStation platforms, most 2014 US models of Sony’s BRAVIA TV lineup will support PS Now. Eventually the service will expand beyond PlayStation platforms and Sony devices, allowing you to stream PlayStation games across a broad range of Internet-connected devices.

Leveraging Gaikai’s advanced cloud-based technology, PlayStation Now will allow you to:

Play video games instantly across multiple devices, similar to the way you might stream TV, movies, and music.
Stream full games to all of your compatible PlayStation devices including PS4, PS3, and PlayStation Vita as well as non-PlayStation devices, beginning with 2014 BRAVIA TV models and expanding to numerous other Internet-connected devices.
Always play the most updated version of your game. With games hosted in the cloud, you can take your game with you – just log in with your Sony Entertainment Network account on a compatible device and your games and saved progress will be easily available.

We want to offer you choice when it comes to how you want to access content on PS Now, so you will be able to rent by title for specific games you are interested in. We’ll also offer a subscription that will enable you to explore a range of titles.

PS Now will begin a Beta program in the US at the end of January with an expected full roll-out in the US this summer. Be sure to check the PlayStation.Blog regularly for more updates on the PS Now service."

Can't wait this come to Europe so I can finally play MGS4. :)

Has anyone here bought the PS4 yet? Good console and can't wait to have more games to play. MGS: Ground Zeroes gets released next month:

I'm thinking of planning on getting PS4 sometime later this year the time the next Naruto Ultimate Ninja game will be out.

I'm waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3. When the game comes out Im gonna get my PS4

I'm gonna find out today if my new Naruto Storm 4 game has arrived yet, since I pre-ordered it. If it did arrive today, then this'll be the perfect time to order the console as a bundle with "The Last Of Us" remastered game.

Unfortunately the PS4 console bundle with "The Last Of Us" game is already out of stock in EB Games, so instead we got the bundle with "Call Of Duty: Black Ops III" instead.

The Last of Us is amazing. One of my favorite games ever.

I absolutely love that game, I've played it through many times. When I got the remastered version it became a challenge again with Grounded mode, that was pretty hard. You can't see how much health you have so you have to go by Joel's body language and the light on the controller. I've finished all difficulty modes more than once and I liked the Left Behind game as well. I was glad when that was added with the remastered version because I don't play online and wouldn't have had that game otherwise. It was good to have some backstory on Ellie. She's one tough kid!

Back