Hi!

DegeskyDGMJ

Proud Member
Hi guys! I'm Josef, 18 years old, from Naples (Italy). I'm a fan of Michael Jackson since twelve years, I known MJ in 2001 thank my dad and my mom. I like this community and I signed up immediately, if you want I can put some videos where I dance some choreographies of Michael, I'm not an impersonator, but I fun, it's my passion, I feel that he is close to me as an angel. I study acting/drama and my dream is to become an actor. I finish, sorry :rofl:, we'll see! :clap:

Benvenuti a casa nostra Joesef! Hope you enjoy your time here and we look forward to your videos :yes:

Hi guys! I'm Josef, 18 years old, from Naples (Italy). I'm a fan of Michael Jackson since twelve years, I known MJ in 2001 thank my dad and my mom. I like this community and I signed up immediately, if you want I can put some videos where I dance some choreographies of Michael, I'm not an impersonator, but I fun, it's my passion, I feel that he is close to me as an angel. I study acting/drama and my dream is to become an actor. I finish, sorry :rofl:, we'll see! :clap:

Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

Hello Josef

welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here
Please show us your video's

Welcome!!!!
vhug.gif

I known MJ in 2001 thank my dad and my mom.

63091658.gif

Back