2000 Watts song

MJ4me

Proud Member
I love the song 2000 Watts. Is there any video footage of Michael singing/performing that song?

Re: 2000 Watts

I don't think so. As far as I know, the only song off Invincible performed was You Rock My World.

In regards to a video of him recording the song, there might be some footage somewhere (some of the Invincible recording sessions were recorded on tape, I saw some screenshots a few months ago as apparently the tapes went up for sale on Ebay) but it's yet to be released.

Thanks, HIStoric. Maybe something will surface. Michael did do another video from Invincible - Cry. Check it out on You Tube.

Thanks, HIStoric. Maybe something will surface. Michael did do another video from Invincible - Cry. Check it out on You Tube.

Yep I know, I meant that the only song he had performed off Invincible live was You Rock My World ^_^

Yep I know, I meant that the only song he had performed off Invincible live was You Rock My World ^_^

Does the little bit of Speechless from This Is It count?

Well we have footage of Michael singing The Lost Childern With fans

Does the little bit of Speechless from This Is It count?

Oh yeah, I didn't think about This Is It! If we include the rehearsals for TII, we can add Threatened as well :)

I wish we could see footage of him recording this, to prove once and for all that the vocals aren't tweaked or slowed down in any way - that's just him singing deep. :)

This is my first message here. I read in this forum a very long time, but wasn't active. So I hope I'll do this more in future, even my english is not the best. I'm apologise in advance for this. I love this song. One of my favourites. Unfortunately there is any video footage or live performance. This and Unbreakable are the songs from Invincible, which I want to see him performing live.

This is my first message here. I read in this forum a very long time, but wasn't active. So I hope I'll do this more in future, even my english is not the best. I'm apologise in advance for this. I love this song. One of my favourites. Unfortunately there is any video footage or live performance. This and Unbreakable are the songs from Invincible, which I want to see him performing live.

Welcome to the board! Yes, it is a shame Michael never got to perform these songs live! Although, judging from the This Is It adverts and commercials, I have my suspicions that the opening noises from 2000 watts would play just before the 3D parts of the show. You can hear this at .36 seconds of the video. Anyone else agree?

I don't think that's 2000 Watts... even if it is similar. Feels like that was designed just for the trailer :)

I don't think so. As far as I know, the only song off Invincible performed was You Rock My World.

In regards to a video of him recording the song, there might be some footage somewhere (some of the Invincible recording sessions were recorded on tape, I saw some screenshots a few months ago as apparently the tapes went up for sale on Ebay) but it's yet to be released.

so theres no leaked footage yet?

Back