What's With the New Diane Dimond Shameless Promotions of Gavin Arvizo

GreenEyes

Proud Member
She is on a media blitz lately tooting her horn about how great the Arvizo's are, and how wonderful his new marriage is and going on and on about his life. (Plus, she's got the nerve to complain about him being hounded by MJ fans.) Did it not occur to her that maybe she shouldn't be writing multiple articles about him and doing interviews and putting it on the internet.

I mean, I know that woman lost her mind a long time ago, but really???:mat:

I swear, it's almost like she is taunting people trying to stir up this old news concerning him.

She's not right, I'm telling you.:mello:

I swear, it's almost like she is taunting people trying to stir up this old news concerning him.

Yes, that's exactly she's trying to do. I hope MJ fans won't fall for her and not feed her.

(Plus, she's got the nerve to complain about him being hounded by MJ fans.)

I wonder if this claim of MJ fans hounding him and publicizing these claims are a way for him to get out in case Wade would invite him to court...

Yes, that's exactly she's trying to do. I hope MJ fans won't fall for her and not feed her.

I wonder if this claim of MJ fans hounding him and publicizing these claims are a way for him to get out in case Wade would invite him to court...

I wouldn't be surprised if she is anticipating the upcoming possible Wade case and is trying to position herself into the middle of it. Stirring up all this Gavin stuff on the internet would be one way to open up that mess.

She's so obsessed with Michael. She never got over the humiliation of the loss of that Arvizo court case. She probably thinks this Wade case will be her salvation. She nuts!

The hypocrisy of her articles whining about fans bothering Gavin, but she is the one publishing these new stories putting out his personal info... shows she's not right in the head.

What possible agenda could she have for covering the wedding of that person? Like seriously. I mean, what reason is she giving? If any? I couldn't even imagine...other than to discredit MJ.

She claims gavin is annoyed at mj fans supposingly stalking him well the woman shouldnt be writing bout him and showing pics in the first place!

Mmmmm.... Best to do is not spread her crap article around that's for sure! She's only promoting Gavin sh*t life because of Wade B.S claims! Trying to get and give some type of credibility to both these liars claims and herself! SMH She clearly is waiting to see how far this Wade crap goes...she is without shame totally obsessed over MJ in the most sickest way I've seen anybody ever be. :bugeyed Women get a real job and most importantly get a damn life! :crazy

Who the hell in his/her right mind would be interessted to know about that ungrateful bastard? I don't wish him well and I bet none of you either, for me all the Arvizos can go f*ck themselves! :mat:

Diane Dimond is already in the toilet, so we can just flush her. She's simply a b*itchy individual with some vendetta, along with her b*itchy pals, because Michael Jackson is someone who is better than them.

The hypocrisy of her articles whining about fans bothering Gavin, but she is the one publishing these new stories putting out his personal info... shows she's not right in the head.

Exactly. If Gavin was truly harrassed and threatened by MJ fans then they would not plaster his and his new wife's pic all over the Internet (and I think some kind of approval was needed from Gavin for Dimond to do this), bringing attention to him. It's not MJ fans who put his personal business out there, but Dimond.

Last edited:
It's quite amusing how she's trying to portray him as some sort of saint just because he's a Christian. So Mesereau just made up all that stuff about Gavin's bad behaviour at school, his sense of entitlement whilst at Neverland and his arguementative nature on the stand?? Or perhaps turning Christian has given him a complete personality transplant.

I know plenty of Christians, and they're not all saints, not by a long stretch.

She is on a media blitz lately tooting her horn about how great the Arvizo's are, and how wonderful his new marriage is and going on and on about his life. (Plus, she's got the nerve to complain about him being hounded by MJ fans.) Did it not occur to her that maybe she shouldn't be writing multiple articles about him and doing interviews and putting it on the internet.

I mean, I know that woman lost her mind a long time ago, but really???:mat:

She's not right, I'm telling you.:mello:

I find it curious that she keeps tabs on any of the Arvizo's? Who would want to spend any time with any of those con artists, unless they have some sort of reason. I was thinking that Demon and some other people around 2005 were paying Arvizo to say this and that, and if they sever the ties with those con artists, Arvizo's might turn against them and start singing different tune. Demon doesn't want to take that chance as her career (what ever that might be) is the only thing she has.

Just a thought, what if every time Demon writes an article of those critters, the payment goes to them so they keep their mouths shut? I cannot think of any other proper reason to even go anywhere near them, or maybe trash attracts another trash.

PS, the best way to deal with Demon trash is to forget her, not mention her, not even think about her. She lives off that kind of attention.

Wonder who they have scammed to pay for this wedding.

It's quite amusing how she's trying to portray him as some sort of saint just because he's a Christian. So Mesereau just made up all that stuff about Gavin's bad behaviour at school, his sense of entitlement whilst at Neverland and his arguementative nature on the stand?? Or perhaps turning Christian has given him a complete personality transplant.

Exactly.

It's an attempt to manipulate the masses, especially in the very religious USA. About 2-3 years ago there was an interview on a local Santa Barbara channel with prosecutor Ron Zonen (it was put on the Internet). The interviewer was an old lady from Santa Barbara and the MJ case came up and she told Zonen in the face that she thought MJ was innocent. And what did Zonen do? He did not start to talk about what went on in the courtroom, he did not make arguments based on those facts as for why he believed MJ was guilty. No. He did the same as Dimond now. He started to talk about what a good Christian boy Gavin was, how he was a straight A student, how he worked two jobs etc. etc. - just the same as Dimond now. It was clearly a way to try to manipulate the emotions of the presumably mainly conservative (Santa Barbara) audience by dragging religion in it as if that would make him credible. It was the same as when Jason Francia testified. I lost counting how many times he was called a "youth minister" in the media, as if suggesting that alone should make him credible. As facts are not on their side, that's all they can rely on: emotional manipulation by dragging in irrelevant things.

Like you said, the portrayal of Gavin as a goody-two-shoes fails completely when you read the actual court documents. His arrogant attitude on the stand, the proven fact he already lied under oath before in other cases and they already falsely accused other people of sexual abuse (JC Penney guards), the fact people testified that the boys' mother told them that she sent them to acting classes so that they could lie and manipulate people better, the fact he and his brother wanted one of Michael's female cousins to show them her breasts while they were at NL, the fact they broke into Michael's room while he wasn't even there, the fact Gavin arrogantly talked back to teachers in class etc. etc. - none of that is consistent with the picture the prosecution tried to portray of them then and now. People can change of course, but I doubt they did. If he really did then one of the first things he should have done was to publicly confess his lie about Michael and apologize. But his brother Star posted racist cartoons on his FB not so long ago, he also prides himself to be an Internet troll, so I doubt they changed much. But I bet they still take good use of those acting lessons...

But then it's also in Zonen and Dimond's own interest to make them out to be something they are not. I find it pretty odd that they all remained so close to them. It's almost as if they want to keep an eye on them so that they would not fess up one day. It's a fact that Louise Palanker, who is now Zonen's wife gave them $10,000 before they accused Michael, so it's not too far-fetched to believe they might still "sponsor" them in one way or another. It's also not true that they never asked for money. That they never got money, at least from Michael, does not mean they never wanted it. In fact, the first thing they did when they decided to accuse Michael was to go to Larry Feldman, the same civil lawyer who negotiated the settlement for the Chandlers. Unfortunately for poor, poor Arvizos Feldman had to inform them that the law changed since 1993 and they could not pursue a civil lawsuit before a criminal. So that's the reason why they went through the criminal process. And I'm sure after that the prosecution did everything to talk them out of a civil lawsuit because they knew how it would look. Besides after losing the criminal their chances weren't great in a civil lawsuit and if they lose it they might have ended up having to pay all the legal costs, attorney's fees etc. for nothing. Also it's in prosecution documents that one of the first things they did when the case started was to ask for victim's compensation. It clearly is a lie that they never wanted/asked for money and Zonen knows it.

they all need some money no doubt. selling wedding pictures. talk about tacky

I too wondered why DD decided to bring this up.
If Gavin is harassed by MJ fans and has decided to keep out of the spotlight, refusing to sell his story to the tabloids then I'm sure he won't appreciate Diamond publicising his wedding all over the place. She's insane.
As for his new found fondness for christianity, that's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. It does not change his behaviour and attitude when he was a child. It does nothing to prove or even suggest that MJ was guilty back then.
Plenty of convicted felons have been deeply spiritual. Murders, rapists, thiefs.
In any case, what Gavin accused MJ of when he was a child is in the past. I woudn't want my childhood mistakes to be held against me in adulthood, and I wouldn't expect them to be either.
However, I DO expect him to put the record straight at some point. It would only be right for a good Christian man to clear MJ's name and admit his mother put him and his siblings up to some cons when they were children.

She is prepping Gavin to testify for wade! LMFAO

Just kidding would not surprise me.

Nothing would surprise. theres always a reason for their actions. they cant hurt mike anymore that must really get to them.

As for his new found fondness for christianity, that's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. It does not change his behaviour and attitude when he was a child. It does nothing to prove or even suggest that MJ was guilty back then.
Plenty of convicted felons have been deeply spiritual. Murders, rapists, thiefs.
In any case, what Gavin accused MJ of when he was a child is in the past. I woudn't want my childhood mistakes to be held against me in adulthood, and I wouldn't expect them to be either.
However, I DO expect him to put the record straight at some point. It would only be right for a good Christian man to clear MJ's name and admit his mother put him and his siblings up to some cons when they were children.

As long as he does not set the record straight I'm not going to consider it a childhood mistake. He's an adult now and it's his adult decision now to keep quiet about the truth.

I'm not sure how genuine his belief is. He already acted very Christian when he was on the stand - like when he said Jesus healed him - all the while breaking one of the main Commandments ("Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"). So IMO that's just a part of his act. Or he's one of those Christians who think they can do anything because God will forgive them no matter what they do.

In any case, Christians are not any less likely to lie and cheat as anyone else so this whole argument by Zonen and Dimond about his Christianity is moot and nothing but an attempt to manipulate, especially Americans.

you always know someone is full of shit when they play the religion card. As a non american. A european. it makes u squerm (sp) as ppl with things to hide tend go down the im a good religious person road. When infact its nothing more than a good ole smoke screen. especially given the arvizos scummy back ground

She is prepping Gavin to testify for wade! LMFAO

Radar Online also had an article about Gavin before his wedding and claiming that MJ fans are "trolling" him. It was ridiculous because the whole "trolling" was that MJ fans discussed him and called him a liar on their own FB page. They did not go to Gavin's to harrass him. They just discussed him on an MJ fan's FB page. And now Dimond too makes ridiculous and very questionable claims about Gavin being harrassed by MJ fans, all the while posting pictures of him and his new wife, so you can get the idea how credible that allegation by Dimond is. If he was truly harrassed he would not let pictures posted about himself and his wife.

What I thought was whether Wade approached him and this deseperate and ridiculous attempt by the media to claim he's being "harrassed" by MJ fans is a build-up to why he will NOT testify for Wade. All of these cowardly schemers use this excuse all the time: it's those incredibly dangerous MJ fans why the Chandlers did not pursue the criminal trial in 1994. According to them. But no one asks the question if they were so afraid of MJ fans why did they want to publish a book and pursue a civil trial? Just not the criminal. Ray Chandler also did his media tours representing Evan in the media, so how come they weren't afraid of MJ fans then? Only when their claims would have been cross-examined in a criminal court...

The same with this now with Gavin. Because I don't think he would be very keen on testifying for Wade. Does he really want to be exposed on the stand once again? And this time even more because this time even witnesses who were eliminated by the prosecution in 2005 (Frank Cascio, Vinne Amen etc.) could testify for Michael's side. So I don't think Gavin would want to open this can of worms. So he will need an excuse for why he doesn't testify and this "dangerous MJ fans" card will be used.

You made me laugh elusive and it's true! :lol:

If that scumbag was really a good christian WITH MORALS as some morons like Demon claim, he'd do the right thing saying Michael never harmed him in any way. Obviously, it will never happen because he'd expose himself as the despicable piece of shit he is in reality. Even if he was a child back then, he was fully aware of what he was doing, his age mustn't be an excuse.

Good christian, my ass! I know atheists with lots of moral than any of those bastard Arvizos.

When I'm outraged I curse a lot, sorry if it's offensive to you and I didn't say all christian people are bad, I don't think so but using that card to portray alleged goodness of character when there isn't any, it deeply offends me.

But then it's also in Zonen and Dimond's own interest to make them out to be something they are not. I find it pretty odd that they all remained so close to them. It's almost as if they want to keep an eye on them so that they would not fess up one day. It's a fact that Louise Palanker, who is now Zonen's wife gave them $10,000 before they accused Michael, so it's not too far-fetched to believe they might still "sponsor" them in one way or another.

Thats what I was thinking. I wish there was someone out there who could do some investigative work on these very odd punch people.

Like Elusive said, being religious is not quaranteed to be a good person, far from it. Through the centuries religious people have committed all sort of crimes in the name of (whatever they might believe), so there is no hiding behind religion.

I take it hes a catholic. enough said inregards to that church and their christian ways! anyway no offence but im sure even religious ppl on here are squeemish over their fake claims and hiding behind a religion inorder to cover up your immoral life.

wheres a hot air ballon when u need one. did he get to the wedding on time or were all the clocks broken!

hes one for the good christian. thou shall not bar false witness against j.c pennys against mj against your father and all the others you tried to scam. not bad for an athiest eh!

That Demon is getting a mouth punching coming:threaten:

What do you expect from bedfellows with the Mad Dog (Tom Sneldon).
I wouldn't put past DD, Victor Guiterezz , Palanker, Zonen and the rat pack
are jockeying for the witness stand rallying for Wade if there'll be one.
To think that DD has turned the corner claiming Wade's accusations
are preposterous is watching pigs fly

Gavin admitted to most of these things on the witness stand.

I too wondered why DD decided to bring this up.
If Gavin is harassed by MJ fans and has decided to keep out of the spotlight, refusing to sell his story to the tabloids then I'm sure he won't appreciate Diamond publicising his wedding all over the place.
Do you really believe he doesn't know she would do this? Zonen wife had pics of Gavin all over her FB Page once! These people love attention and since this Wade crap started they are trying to use it for credibility for their own crap lies! People like Diane Dimond will always keep tabs on the Arvios they made her alot of money and so did the Chandlers who she also kept in contact with for several yrs. People don't be fooled this is an ongoing vendetta even with MJ dead!

Just because ppl become christians or catholics doesnt make them complete angles in fact im catholic but god knows im not perfect far from it. But i try to be the best person i can be

One line from the trial I'll never forget is how Gavin addressed the staff, according to them he said things like:

"Give me the fcking Cheetoes"

Back