Do you enjoy watching games commentated by gamers?

Do you enjoy watching games commentated by gamers?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Haven't seen any of those yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
There are a lot of games played and then posted on YouTube and there are a lot of the games played that have commentaries which are done by gamers themselves.

Here are a couple of examples, those are really funny btw, those commentaries were really funny.

[YOUTUBE]DLbukAU0noc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]g-cQcBhKiDM[/YOUTUBE]

I do enjoy sometimes out of commentating gamers. What about you?

If it's the right person, yes.
I got bored playing Aliens Colonial Marines, so I rather wanted to watch someone else play it for the sake of the storyline.

There were like 5 people who had playthroughs at the time, and I auditioned each one briefly to see who wasn't the most annoying and found a funny guy who didn't speak over cut scenes and provided funny commentary.

Any of you guys check out that site/app TWITCH? Live streams of people playing games. You can live chat with them and see them play too, if they have a cam on them.

Chuggaaconroy is super freaking funny as well. Around YouTube, he's known as the "Mother Of All NO!'s". More like the "Father Of All NO!'s"

And here's why:
[YOUTUBE]PBVHI270SKU[/YOUTUBE]

He's also part of the "Doh I Missed" video I posted months ago on the first post.

I've heard a lot about Chuggaconroy but haven't watched his stuff. I'm okay with commentary over games as long as it's fun. For me, my favorite game commentators are the Game Grumps and Darkkefka. The Grumps are great for comedy, especially since Egoraptor is one of the two guys on there. If anyone has ever watched his Awesome Series cartoons you'll know what to expect.

DK is good for Final Fantasy/Square-Enix stuff, and he was one of, if not the first guy(s) to post videos from the international version of Final Fantasy X on Youtube back in like 2006 (he did a full LP of the game in 2010). Up until the release of the PS3 remake this year, that version of the game was exclusive to Japan and Europe, so back then it was neat.

Well, I've not played video games for ages but I do like watching walkthroughs from time to time. For games like GTA 5 or Wolfenstein. It's like watching a movie.

I'm currently watching Kirby 64- The Crystal Shards played & commentated by ThirdMarioBrother. Pretty decent gamer and I haven't played this game in so long.

[YOUTUBE]uuxtshD2unY[/YOUTUBE]

Guess who's playing and commentating the game "Super Smash Bros Wii U"?

ANNOYING ORANGE!!!! And his pals.

[YOUTUBE]LCHkUYMf-MM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZtrZVo5K2EE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Bh-rsz8I4OM[/YOUTUBE]

Nah, I'd rather play the game myself. I only watch walkthroughs if I'm really stuck.

My favorite youtube game player is CAPTAIN SAUCE :) hes funny lol

It really does depend of who it is. I really love the 2 British guys Gamechap's and Bertie's walkthrough of the 3ds version of Zelda's Majora's Mask. I have the game. And whenever I decide to play it. I only like to use their walkthrough. Here is one of their walkthrough videos.

the only talking I like on game footage is explaining what I am supposed to do if needed.. if not that, I do not pay attention.. and many people are annoying when playing, lol... Not saying everyone but, why would I want to listen to someone over reacting to stuff to make the game and person seem fun... I know the game is fun, I'm playing it.... haha

watch me open up my own channel lol...

Back