mj 3d hologram (bad era)

bobmoo79

Proud Member
Michael Jackson look-alike impersonator, Carlo Riley, reveals life-size 3-D hologram of Michael Jackson.

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 23, 2013

Michael Jackson "appears" to be alive and well in Los Angeles... at least for the next couple of weeks. Michael Jackson look alike/ tribute artist/ impersonator, Carlo Riley of Forever Dangerous recently revealed that he will release a life-size 3D hologram of the reclusive superstar from his private collection just in time for the 25th anniversary of the BAD tour, and 30th anniversary of the Thriller album. Riley is offering this last free glimpse of Jackson for public exhibitions worldwide.

Jackson commissioned and sat for the hologram in 1989, shortly after completing the BAD tour. Using state-of-the-art technology, Jackson was able to fully preserve his life-size youthful looks and smile at their zenith. 360 holographic images in full 3D are combined to produce a “parallax stereogram” that allows viewers to personally connect with Michael and experience looking directly into his eyes as he greets them with his changing expression, body positioning and angelic smile. Jackson was clearly a pioneer to be preserved in this medium so long ago.

Michael Jackson’s legendary guitarist, Jennifer Batten- who now headlines Forever Dangerous, says viewing the hologram was “like taking a step back in time. So real... it’s scary!”
Jackson was famously intrigued with the idea of preserving his youthful image. In his last known interview he quoted Michelangelo, “I know the creator will go, but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bond my soul to my work.”

The soul of The King of Pop does indeed appear to reside in this life-like apparition. Riley says, “You can actually experience Jackson’s life-size presence through the magic of holographic technology. His energy is stored in it like a battery -- you’ve just got to see it to believe it! I always feel the same energy viewing the hologram, as I did the day I met him at the Thriller 25th anniversary party.”

Now is your once in a lifetime chance to experience Michael's vivid presence face to face, and treasure the moment forever.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11412067.htm

:cry: where is this event gonna be????? i have to see this :cry:

Impressive...sad you can hardly take good pictures of it.
Please share experience if any of you are attending.
Thriller 30th and Bad Tour 25th is anytime between November 30th and January 27th, so that's basically NOW !

How on earth can a MJ impersonator have this and not the Estate!? Don't tell me the Estate approved of releasing it. Sounds rather bizarre. Would love to see this of course, but still.

How on earth can a MJ impersonator have this and not the Estate!? Don't tell me the Estate approved of releasing it. Sounds rather bizarre. Would love to see this of course, but still.

i imagine jennifer batten worked with the estate to showcase this for the 25th anniversary of the BAD Tour? hope it's released in the future though... also, i gotta find out where it's gonna be in the UK so i've emailed the website..

i imagine jennifer batten worked with the estate to showcase this for the 25th anniversary of the BAD Tour? hope it's released in the future though... also, i gotta find out where it's gonna be in the UK so i've emailed the website..[/QUOTE

Will it be in the UK?:woohoo:

i imagine jennifer batten worked with the estate to showcase this for the 25th anniversary of the BAD Tour? hope it's released in the future though... also, i gotta find out where it's gonna be in the UK so i've emailed the website..[/QUOTE

Will it be in the UK?:woohoo:

it says it is touring the world, I just gotta know more info! very exciting prospect though :)

O would love to see that. The press release is useless. It gives no information of when or where. What's up with that? Maybe on the forever dangerous tour.. He just left me with more questions than answers. There is no additional information on his website or FB either.

Sounds good very exciting i want a new music video using 3-D hologram of recent M'J

followed carlo on twitter, hope to speak with him some more about this and get some details on where it will be & when

I asked the same question myself. Let's hope that this was actually cleared and don't turn into an intellectual right infringement.

Yea, I was wondering if this is an Estate project or what it is exactly? If Michael himself commissioned this, how come this impersonator has it (if it's not owned by the Estate)?

I'm confused about that myself. I was actuaally thinking what Pentum said while reading this, word for word. If Michael commissioned this, how did it fall into the hands of an impersonator and not the Estate? Not to mention, it could've fallen into the hands of a better impersonator, but I'm just sayin'...I think the Estate would be the first to know about this. And we'll see sooner or later if this true, or if the Estate will try to stop it due to it not being legit.

Has anyone ever heard of this before? Has Michael or anyone else from his camp during the time spoken about this? Did anyone who had any affiliation with Michael during his life even mention this, until Jennifer Batten did in this article? If not, that's pretty fishy.

I'm confused about that myself. I was actuaally thinking what Pentum said while reading this, word for word. If Michael commissioned this, how did it fall into the hands of an impersonator and not the Estate? Not to mention, it could've fallen into the hands of a better impersonator, but I'm just sayin'...I think the Estate would be the first to know about this. And we'll see sooner or later if this true, or if the Estate will try to stop it due to it not being legit.

Has anyone ever heard of this before? Has Michael or anyone else from his camp during the time spoken about this? Did anyone who had any affiliation with Michael during his life even mention this, until Jennifer Batten did in this article? If not, that's pretty fishy.
Carlo Riley is the exact same height and weight as Michael.He's probably the best look-alike in the world.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11412067.htm

A picture of the hologram:
gI_88049_hologram.jpg

"from his private collection" how can he own this and not the execs at the estate???????? WTF -_-

"from his private collection" how can he own this and not the execs at the estate???????? WTF -_-

how do you know Estate doesn't have this? While it's possible that they might not have it, it is also equally possible that they might have it. Just because Carlo says "I have it" doesn't mean no one else has another copy.

how do you know Estate doesn't have this? While it's possible that they might not have it, it is also equally possible that they might have it. Just because Carlo says "I have it" doesn't mean no one else has another copy.

regardless, they should have showcased this instead of some impersonator.

regardless, they should have showcased this instead of some impersonator.

I think for the Cirque they needed the hologram to dance and not stand there and smile. So just because there could be a hologram existing doesn't mean it would be suitable for the purposes in MJ One.

Anyway one person pointed out that the timing could also point to Vaccaro who got ownership of a storage facility in the mid 90s. It is highly speculative at this time.

I think for the Cirque they needed the hologram to dance and not stand there and smile. So just because there could be a hologram existing doesn't mean it would be suitable for the purposes in MJ One.

Anyway one person pointed out that the timing could also point to Vaccaro who got ownership of a storage facility in the mid 90s. It is highly speculative at this time.

maybe the estate could acquire right's to it if they don't own it? and also if they already do, they could release a holographic sheet? I think it'd be awesome! maybe for the next BIG anniversary of 'BAD'?

This was sold some time ago at auction if I remember corrctly...

Btw.. there are actual 3D scans of Michaels head from the Ghost production. Some guy tried to sell that on also years ago. Imo the Ghost 3d scans would be the most accurate and suitable for a potential hologram, but then again his feature would be animated. Thats how holograms work, you cant simply take any performance and make it 3d as it is shot from one particular angle at any given time. Like with the Tupac hologram, they used a double body and animated his face.

Last edited:
Yea, sure he is...
Michael Bush even said he is when they met.Carlo even had the honor of being able to wear 2 of Michael Bush's jackets that were worn by Michael Jackson and said "It's the perfect fit! It's amazing someone is the exact weight and height as Michael."

Michael Bush even said he is when they met.Carlo even had the honor of being able to wear 2 of Michael Bush's jackets that were worn by Michael Jackson and said "It's the perfect fit! It's amazing someone is the exact weight and height as Michael."

Okay??? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and Michael Bush has his. Just because he thinks he's the best impersonator, doesn't make it factual. It takes a lot more than being the same height and weight to be considered "the best impersonator". There isn't even a "best", IMO, some are just better than others. Carlo doesn't move like Michael, he doesn't have the same intensity in his steps and most of the time it looks like he's phoning it in. I don't even think he looks that much like Michael in the face, there's other impersonators who accomplish that look better than Carlo does, just like there's better impersonators who are better imitators of Michael's dancing, than Carlo Riley.

Anyway, I read about the Tupac hologram after seeing it, and it's a full body scan, they got it to move by having someone performing in another location and syncing it with the hologram. So it wasn't actually a scan from a Tupac concert, it was a scan from an image and to get it to move, they basically got a person to perform they're best Tupac impersonation and synced it. That's what I read though, not saying it's gospel, but I read it from the people who made the thing, after an article was posted on a Hip-Hop website. If true, I'd assume a similar approach would have to be done with an MJ hologram, if so, they'd have to get someone who's really good at mimicking Michael's movements, might be kind of difficult.

For a stationery image though, the "hologram" Pentum posted is nice. I got the impression the Hologram would be actually moving though.

I asked the same question myself. Let's hope that this was actually cleared and don't turn into an intellectual right infringement.

It's possible. I hope Carlo is smarter then that. but to explain for others
If Carlo bought this 3D Hologram at the auction, he would be allowed to exhibit or display it :) for free. But not to profit from the image, unless he bought license from the MJ Estate to do so. He may own the physical property but not the intellectual rights to profit from Michael's image.

That was the Jackson's and Howard Mann's 'mistake and downfall they thought because they had ownership or physical possession of property that they also had rights to profit from MJ's image. Michael protected his image from being exploited financially by others,including his family, when he was alive and still now through his Estate.

Back