Calling All Michael Jackson Fans

Louis88

Proud Member
Hi everyone,
I am doing a bit of research for an idea I have. Firstly, are there any MJ collectors or anyone interested in MJ collections in here?

I am looking into setting up a fan trade/exhibition of Michael Jackson collections were fans can meet, showcase their rare items to trade, buy and sell or simply view collections. As a long time collector myself I like to view the amazing collections people have amassed over the years.
This event would allow fans to meet face to face like minded people and make new friends. I would just like to find out a few things:

1) Would you be interested and attend this event?

2) Would you attend the event if held in London?

3) Would you want to bring along your collection or simply view others?

4) Would you showcase, sell or trade items of your collection?

If you like the idea and have any other suggestions please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Louis George.

Hi louis, i don't think i'd be able to make that but is there any chance you could upload photos of your collection on to this thread? I love seeing pictures of peoples collections but it's bit hard to now since the collecters sub section thread went.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yeah I love seeing collections too hence the idea for the the event. All my stuff is packed in boxes but I'll try upload some soon.

Back