Why is it...

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
So we all know about the amount of fainting that occurred at Michael Jackson concerts(he said 5,000 faints every night),but the strange part is:
There's no footage of any faints during the HIStory tour,besides the girl from Vienna who fainted onstage during You Are Not Alone.
Why is that? It's kind of just...bizarre that it didn't happen during the HIStory tour,but during the Bad and Dangerous tours.

I think the 5,000 faints a night was MJ exaggerating. He did tend to do that....

^ Agreed, There is no way that about 8-10% the audience fainted lol! There wouldn't even be room to put those people on the side.. That's like the amount of two average highschools in the U.S... And if that were the case you know how many deaths would be mentioned about MJ concerts, its not just the people in the front that would be fainting.. There are people in the middle that would pass out and suffocate..

In all honesty if it were true, it would have made the news on a regular bases.

And most people were fainting because it was really hot, cramped, etc. in the stadium crowds, not really because they were in the presence of MJ.

Also, it was very much part of the whole hype of the Bad era to show a lot of people passing out/needing water from that tour in particular.

I mean, does this look like it's the most comfortable place to be in the middle of for 2+ hours? :D

tumblr_mvf136Wr571qdm3xfo1_500.gif

:) Who said that they say they know that MJ would have said that? (Who said that people (whom) heard him say that?)
Sorry but I am confused :) !

:) Who said that they say they know that MJ would have said that? (Who said that people (whom) heard him say that?)
Sorry but I am confused :) !
Michael said it when he was talking about touring in Private Home Movies.

Maybe MJ was using it as an hyperbole or something...? Either that or someone provided him with wrong information, which he believed to be true.

I think he just over igsadurated he did that often and we know it lol!

Who cares about the exact amount of people who fainted ?
All I know is they DID and there were lots!! and not only at the BAD tour.
Watch this video and you will understand what influence Michael had (still have) on people..
This is whats called pure ecstasy !

I love the wonderful way you write "igsadurated" :)!

lol! thanks, I had a hard time there. I spelled it exaderated, then exagerated,.. than as I kept moving around trying to get the red lines away, that came up and it actually did not have the red lines underneath.. So I was like WTH? Oh well, I'm keeping it haha

What, you mean you don't believe Michael had that effect on that many women...and men? He was boasting. :D Even if he was exaggerating, I do wonder what the record number of faints he caused in one night is.

^ Actually I went to the mall yesterday and everyone fainted.. I might hold the record! Sorry Mike this studlyness what I can say.

I've seen Michael in concert a couple of times and I did swoon, got caught up in the awesomeness of his performance, but I did NOT faint! There was no way in hell I was going to miss a DROP, so fainting wasn't an option, lol! :lmao:

Back