MJJCommunity Statement Re: Trial & Tribulation forum closure to the public.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Today we have had little choice but to turn off to the public a very educational platform for Michael Jackson's fans, one in which to seek information and updates on the latest happenings, developments, analysis, transcripts, with regards to trials and controversial topics relating to Michael Jackson.

We were given no choice but to action this due to a minority who feel it fit to spread tabloid like lies and false information about us and our standings even to one point being called AEGCommunity which hurt, really realllyyyyy hurt.

MJJCommunity prides itself for being a Michael Jackson fan club since 2001, our standings our loyalty to him HAS never and WILL never change.

We have said countless times both here and in our pages that we do not support anyone we do not side with anyone AEG, Jackson's or the like - we stand steadfastly by Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson only - at the end of the day this case was not brought by Michael Jackson thus we have a stand alone take on it.

You have to realise MJJCommunity is a public board for all Michael Jackson fans worldwide, what ever they say is on them directly not on MJJCommunity, we encourage freedom of speech we are not a dictatorship and will not dictate member opinions/standings/discussion, all we ask is be respectful, fans are freely able to voice their own opinion and discuss that opinion respectfully and to one another, anyone no matter what that belief what side they take if contravening any of MJJCommunity rules will be dealt with - END OFF.

At the end of the day all we want is this all to be over, none of this is bearing well for Michael, his fan base and how he is perceived in the greater wider world, that and that alone is our only wish.

With that all said and done lets all try and get back to some Michaeling!!!!!

Kind Regards,

Team MJJCommunity

Re: MJJCommunity Statement Re: T&T forum closure to the public.

Today we have had little choice but to turn off to the public a very educational platform for Michael Jackson's fans, one in which to seek information and updates on the latest happenings, developments, analysis, transcripts, with regards to trials and controversial topics relating to Michael Jackson.

We were given no choice but to action this due to a minority who feel it fit to spread tabloid like lies and false information about us and our standings even to one point being called AEGCommunity which hurt, really realllyyyyy hurt.

MJJCommunity prides itself for being a Michael Jackson fan club since 2001, our standings our loyalty to him HAS never and WILL never change.

We have said countless times both here and in our pages that we do not support anyone we do not side with anyone AEG, Jackson's or the like - we stand steadfastly by Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson only - at the end of the day this case was not brought by Michael Jackson thus we have a stand alone take on it.

You have to realise MJJCommunity is a public board for all Michael Jackson fans worldwide, what ever they say is on them directly not on MJJCommunity, we encourage freedom of speech we are not a dictatorship and will not dictate member opinions/standings/discussion, all we ask is be respectful, fans are freely able to voice their own opinion and discuss that opinion respectfully and to one another, anyone no matter what that belief what side they take if contravening any of MJJCommunity rules will be dealt with - END OFF.

At the end of the day all we want is this all to be over, none of this is bearing well for Michael, his fan base and how he is perceived in the greater wider world, that and that alone is our only wish.
With that all said and done lets all try and get back to some Michaeling!!!!!

Kind Regards,

Team MJJCommunity

I can only reply with a heartfelt "YEASH" to the BOLD sentences.

I will only repeat what I've said on FB. I wish the Blame game would really stop cause NO form of hate to anyone involved in Michael's life and unfortunate death too :cry: will EVER bring Michael back!

It's TIME to remember this...

"Love is my message" :heart:

Guys I don't know what you are talking about. Did the forum have a special feature called a T&T which allowed you to do some specific things, and then some people were blaming you about something on the internet? What is a T & T?

I believe it's Trials & Tribulations section .

Yes T&T is (Trials and Tribulations_ forum and Controversy subform_ They are now made private so only members can view them. Because of the reasons given. Flack and ridiculous accusations from certain factions of the fanbase. The Usual ..

I changed the Title so there is no confusion

Love will conquer all!

I guess there is no point in tit for tat but I just have to say that the blog and the comments this thread is referring to is full of holes and conspiracy at its best. It is hard to see our words twisted and turned for ridicule and derision and not respond but to do so would just escalate the situation.

I wholeheartedly understand and and support the decision taken, it's a shame that some people believe that their way is the only way and if you don't agree with EVERYTHING then you are no fan of Michael. Instead of putting up a decent argument for their views they resort to hate blogs that are borne out of jealousy and a desire to dictate.

It's quite funny for some people who have such a dislike for MJJC and it's members they sure do spend a lot of time on here. Lol

Yes T&T is (Trials and Tribulations_ forum and Controversy subform_ They are now made private so only members can view them. Because of the reasons given. Flack and ridiculous accusations from certain factions of the fanbase. The Usual ..

I changed the Title so there is no confusion

Oh now I understand. Sorry about the accusations.

Why do I have a feeling I know who it is? Ugh, I hate it when stuff like this happens. Unnecessary drama and rumors..as if it wasn't enough Michael dealt with it. We fans have to take it from OTHER fans? Smh. :no:

I see a lot of what is said on Twitter. Its embarrassing really. I just keep my head above all those stupid comments and tweets.

MJJC is better than all those morons.

Very sad to read this, cannot understand why there are some crazies out there, I completely understand your actions.

I'm sorry to hear that, it was an important section of the forum! MjjCommunity is a great space for Michael's fans, the truth will win in the end!!!

I am registered on the forum for years, but I can not read the section Trial and tribulation forum.
Is difficult for me to write in English, and I can't become forums member I'm not allowed to read.

I am registered on the forum for years, but I can not read the section Trial and tribulation forum.
Is difficult for me to write in English, and I can't become forums member I'm not allowed to read.
You have to be a full member with 10 posts to have access to the private forums . Your english is fine. You already have 6 so Only 4 more posts to go :)

I'm sorry to hear that, it was an important section of the forum! MjjCommunity is a great space for Michael's fans, the truth will win in the end!!!
It is still open to MJJC "Members". Just not for lurkers or general public.

Oh! I had no idea about the 10 posts in order to have access to the private forums. Thanks for clarifying.
For me it is not easy to write in English, but I´ll try it.

I'll add my two cents here:

Trials and Tribulations forum is an effort of several of our members. Most of the time I provide the court documents out of my pocket. During KJ- AEG trial a handful members contributed to the transcript fund. One member in CA gets the MJ Accounting documents. And then there are the several members who provide their knowledge / expertise (such as accounting) to understand the documents. And finally everyone that contributes to the discussion. All of the above combined makes Trials and Tribulations not only one of the most informative sections but also one of the most intellectual and interesting discussion section.

We - as MJJC- are more than happy to provide all of these information to the fan community. That's why we had the forum on public setting and shared / tweeted the information we were proving. The more the fans have knowledge the better.

While a little courtesy, a thank you etc. is appreciated , most of the time we did not even need or require it. Anyone who wanted to share what we posted is more than welcome.

But.. a very important but..

we had to draw the line where people use,copy the documents, exclusive and/or subscription only info we provided with our time/effort/money and simultaneously attacking us and even more twisting stuff, coming up with conspiracy theories to insult and accuse us. To us this was unacceptable.

Don't get me wrong, we don't expect everyone to like us or agree with us or even thank us, but we expect people at least show some respect and hold back accusations/insults/attacks if they are using the fruits of our time/effort/money. I don't think this is too much to ask.

I'm saddened as it came to this point and we had to make Trials & Tribulations section members only for the time being. We realize this will take away the easy access for public/non-members but if it can prevent the access of people who use and abuse us simultaneously it might be worth it. For all of the innocent third parties out there that no longer has access to the Trials and Tribulations, please join our forum to get full access. All of the information is still there and we will still keep providing info. You'll just need to be a full member to see it.

Thank you for listening to me.

I'll add my two cents here:

Trials and Tribulations forum is an effort of several of our members. Most of the time I provide the court documents out of my pocket. During KJ- AEG trial a handful members contributed to the transcript fund. One member in CA gets the MJ Accounting documents. And then there are the several members who provide their knowledge / expertise (such as accounting) to understand the documents. And finally everyone that contributes to the discussion. All of the above combined makes Trials and Tribulations not only one of the most informative sections but also one of the most intellectual and interesting discussion section.

We - as MJJC- are more than happy to provide all of these information to the fan community. That's why we had the forum on public setting and shared / tweeted the information we were proving. The more the fans have knowledge the better.

While a little courtesy, a thank you etc. is appreciated , most of the time we did not even need or require it. Anyone who wanted to share what we posted is more than welcome.

But.. a very important but..

we had to draw the line where people use,copy the documents, exclusive and/or subscription only info we provided with our time/effort/money and simultaneously attacking us and even more twisting stuff, coming up with conspiracy theories to insult and accuse us. To us this was unacceptable.

Don't get me wrong, we don't expect everyone to like us or agree with us or even thank us, but we expect people at least show some respect and hold back accusations/insults/attacks if they are using the fruits of our time/effort/money. I don't think this is too much to ask.

I'm saddened as it came to this point and we had to make Trials & Tribulations section members only for the time being. We realize this will take away the easy access for public/non-members but if it can prevent the access of people who use and abuse us simultaneously it might be worth it. For all of the innocent third parties out there that no longer has access to the Trials and Tribulations, please join our forum to get full access. All of the information is still there and we will still keep providing info. You'll just need to be a full member to see it.

Thank you for listening to me.

Amen to that, Ivy! Although I lost the access to the section as well, I understand your reasons.
And I want to THANK YOU with all my heart for all the hard work you (all) do!
Sorry I never said this before, Im foreign and hardly post anything, but Im always thankful and every day I think "What would we fans do without you?"
Love

I am a registered member of the community, but more accustomed to read, but not write. (But I respect the decision of Gaz. Difficult for me to write in English, but will have to make 10 posts.)

ZC23;3945777 said:
Oh! I had no idea about the 10 posts in order to have access to the private forums. Thanks for clarifying.
For me it is not easy to write in English, but I´ll try it.

mona1369st;3946038 said:
I am a registered member of the community, but more accustomed to read, but not write. (But I respect the decision of Gaz. Difficult for me to write in English, but will have to make 10 posts.)

You're too hard on yourselves, your English seems very good to me.

You don't have to write essays just post a few words on pictures you like for example, you will be up to 10 in no time. :)

Last edited:
Dear ZC and mona!,

When I got the memberhood here I could nothing because my school english was hundred years ago.
In the beginning nobody could read my double dutrch but all other members were verytactful and this motivated me to stay here.... AND to try it again and again. Do it also! You will find out english isn't very hard to learn if you have a good dictionary. (the prepositions are my enemies...)

This is a good opportunity to say THANK YOU to all members who have the patience to read my postings in Pidgin-English!!!!!!!

Guys don't worry about your English, perfect English isn't needed and we understand you fine. :) As for the 10 posts count as other members pointed out you aren't expected to write long posts, you can shortly comment on photos or random thoughts etc threads and get to 10 post quite easily and quickly.

Why also close The Controversy forum for the public?

Isn't that a subsection of the Trials & Tribulations. If it is attached to Trials & Tribulations, then the whole thing would be turned Off at the same time, I assume.

You have to be a full member with 10 posts to have access to the private forums . Your english is fine. You already have 6 so Only 4 more posts to go :)

I'm surprised that I have to write "only" 4 posts. It's hard but I'll try ...

^^^^^^ Now it's 'only' three. :) nearly there.

As we said earlier, if you are worried go the the picture thread and comment on a picture you like, click reply with quote write a couple of words, or go to random thoughts thread and say anything you like, just like you are thinking out loud.

This is an unfortunately but perfectly understandable action for MJJC to take to preserve the integrity of the work undertaken by Ivy and co. and the fans who really want to stay informed. I have frequently posted links to the forum on my Facebook page and retweeted MJJC tweets from the forum - too bad if people are no longer able to see them, but surely that will encourage them to register and at least partake with a few simple comments and/or questions in order to gain access. Perhaps we should look upon this as being a gain for the MJJCommunity in general rather than a loss to the 'public'. It's just terribly sad that any Michael fan forum, but especially one that provides otherwise hard to obtain ACCURATE information can have its intentions hi-jacked by those with their own agendas. Their loss, their shame, our gain. Perhaps in time this will change, but the human race being what it is, I sadly doubt it. Michael's message is often parroted by some who, by their actions, obviously don't understand it. God willing they will one day see the light and 'make that change'.

Back