What Makes You Happy?

CaptainEoLove85

Proud Member
Hi, I'm doing a little research project, and so I want to ask you all what makes you happy? That's my question. What makes you happy? I would appreciate any answers :)

Some things that make me happy include:
-Making others happy/ just seeing happy people
-my pets and animals in general
-nature; like pretty rocks and a shady forest trail and a fresh breeze
-Singing and dancing to great music
-Nice evenings with my family when everyone's in a great mood
-Good food
-Laughing
-Watching happy videos of MJ :)

I love this thread... it makes me happy just writing about happy things. :D Thank you!

I feel happy when I know that I've managed to help someone the way he/she needed. When my friends and relatives are ok, I'm happy.

Nature; the moon, stars, sun, sunset, sunrise, rainbow,rain when it´s dry,trees, flowers,deers. birds,worms in the compost, when vegetables are growing

Sunshine stories; It´s most animals I read about and the beginning use to make me sad they are starving, abused etc but the ending where they get help..to see people come together..veterinarian and those who nuture the animal, people who donate möney,food ,toys.

It would make me happy if factory farming, bearbile farms ,other use of animals for money ends

When a cat who is shy begins to trust me

Children smiling and laughing

When I sign petitions and can see other people around the world are signing it too..we are together trying to get it better

A good book, a movie

Music always does!
Helping someone in need..
Friends and family.
Nature and animals
Coffee and chocolate:)

Giving compliments, or just to make someone smile
Giving someone a gift and to see them being excited over it :D
Laughing
Drawing
Goldsmithing
Being around the people I love
Animals
Fooooood, making it & eating it :lol:
Michaeling:clap:
MUSIC:chillin: and esp. driving my car while playing it loudly xD
Singing, although I CAN'T :laugh: & same goes for dancing haha
Going on vacation
Nature

Music - :heart:
Dancing - Something magical about connecting your body to something so intangible.
Laughing - For those few moments in the middle of a laugh, the world feels peaceful and perfect.

What makes me happy anymore is:

Bollywood-Most especially Shahrukh Khan or King Khan to his fans. He is also the King of Bollywood. Not only is he the world's most greatest actor. He is also the only other person that can dance every single bit as good as my beloved Michael. And also the one thing I L.O.V.E. about him the most. Is that he is also an MJ fan. You can really see that he is in some of his performances that he has done. And I just L.O.V.E. him as much as I L.O.V.E. my beloved Michael.

Astronomy-This has always been my number 1 favorite kind of science. Ever since I remember hearing about the return of Haley's Comet when I was 6 years old. But since then Astronomy became a huge major passion of mine. Being an astronomer or an astrophysics was my dream job. But because of my learning disabilities that never happen for me. Which I am ok with that. Because I still consider myself an astronomer. But I am just not getting paid for it. But I do know just as much about astronomy as a real astronomer does.

Dr Who-I remember watching a little bit of that show when I was little. Back in the 80s PBS used to show episodes from when Jon Pertwee played the Doctor. And I remember liking the show back then. I had since forgotten about the show until 2 years ago. That was when I had finally gotten BBC America channel. And I had gotten back in to watching this show again. Dr Who and the X-Files is the only 2 Sci-Fi shows I would watch. But I think Dr Who is way better than the X-Files. I also think it is the most greatest British show ever made.

Video and computer games-Ever since what has happen to my beloved Michael. It has been the only depression cure I could find on my own. As long as I am playing a video game I am fine. They had been the only thing that has helped me take my mind off of what had happen to my beloved Michael. And plus I have become quite obsessed with them. In the past few years.

Christianity- Ever since what had happen to my beloved Michael. I had right away gotten back in to being a Christian again. I had to if I want to go be where he is now. When we still had him I was a long time atheist. But ever since what had happen to Michael. I made myself get back in to being a Christian again. And I am so glad that I did. Cause I had forgotten how much I had like being one. Especially after reading the Left Behind series.

My beloved Michael back when we still had him. Was my true happiness. When he was happy so was I. But now I just wish I could feel that kind of happiness again. Now I can hardly handle doing anything Michael related anymore. And I just so totally miss that.

- Music.
- Dancing. Gotta get yo freak on brothas and sistas!
- Any kind of positive social interaction be it with friends, family or acquaintances I enjoy the company of.
- Finding some rare, long forgotten tracks that have never been sampled before, which I can turn into hot hip-hop beats. I love to dig deep and chop it in a way no one could even guess the original sample.
- Writing poetry and raps and being genuinely satisfied with my bars, after getting a mad rush of inspiration. Of course it's great if others enjoy it too, but most importantly my work as to please *me* in the first place. That alone will make me happy.
- My 2 cats bring me a lot of joy. I love animals.

-Michael
-Watching Michael Dance :D
-Music
-Movies
-My kitties
-My Family & Friends
-Doing for others
-Nature, greenery,
-Rainy, windy dayz. ;)
-

Hanging out with friends and family.
Playing music in band, it's fun and gives a sense of unity.
Competing in Video and Card games.
Listening to music.
Watching really good movies.

My friend and I are growing potato plants, and their progress makes me happy.

Back