Justin Bieber Breaks Silence After Arrest With Michael Jackson Pic

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/01/24/justin-bieber-after-dui-arrest-instagram-pic-michael-jackson/
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/17...fter-arrest-compares-to-michael-jackson.jhtml

After Justin’s court appearance, the 19-year-old hopped onto the top of an SUV outside the courthouse to wave to fans. It definitely came off as ignorant — and if it didn’t then, it definitely does now.

On Jan. 24, he posted the photo of himself waving, placed next to a pic of Michael Jackson, The King of Pop, waving to fans on top of his SUV. You may remember Jan. 16, 2004 , Michael did this outside the Santa Maria Courthouse, after he plead not guilty to child molestation charges. For the caption, Justin wrote “What more can they say” with a crown.

Michael felt like a victim in court during the case, so Justin’s comparison shows that he also feels like a victim. Comparing himself to MJ isn’t exactly the right way to go to stay out of the media.

mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1721045

justin-bieber-michael-jackson-gty-spl-lead.jpg

Oh god please leave Michael out of it. Not even close what he had to go through.

Oh, God, please, no...

*screaming internally* BIEBER, LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE!!!

facepalm_227785.jpg

Justin Bieber is a douche

Last edited:
Also Michael didn't feel like a victim. HE WAS A VICTIM!

MICHAEL WAS A GODDAMN VICTIM OMFG.
He needs to go the f*ck away.I despise him.

I made a bad mistake of going to instagram just to see the post (I don't follow anything this kid does) and....wow

his fans saying when he gets older, he'll be running circles around MJ or agreeing but when a MJ fan objects, they resort to calling Michael names

some of these teenagers........smh

well, I am not a fan of him but according to latest reports the guy was not even drunk . The police officers lied about that. the alcohol percentage in his blood was sooooo low contrary to what they claimed, no wonder he feels victimized still he should not bring MJ into it.

Last edited:
Where to find the right words for this.....

Still searching....

WHAT A ****ING IDIOT! He is actually comparing this laughable situation to a nightmare, a real life nightmare that could have destroyed someone's life forever, well...in many ways it actually did. The nerve of this kid....and a crown? So basically he's the king of pop now in his own view? This.....****ing kid i tell ya.

And his fans are actually dissing Mike? Ok....i am all for peace...but i wanna puch some of those fans, sorry. Then again...Bieber and the likes of One Direction is exactly what is wrong with pop music nowadays, so i guess you cannot expect anything good from fans of them either. Yeah..you can expect some very low-level intelligence.

Last edited:
^^Guys please don't go and fight with his fans. If you do, they will call Michael names, so leave these little kids alone with their Star.

Now I don't know why Biber was arrested, but someone ^^said he was was not drunk and the police lied. To me this is a disgrace. I hope people are not starting to persecute this kid. I did not like it when they did it to Michael and I am not going to like it if they do so with any other artist. I know he is annoying and goes overboard, but it does not warrant persecuting and abusing him.

How the FUKK that stupid, spoiled brat dared? He was arrested over an idiocy he made (does drugs count also as DUI?) and Michael was extorted and blamed unfairly over a crime he never comitted. I totally agree with you guys, Michael was a victim. How could JB compare being accused of such a horrible crime with his situation? Not even damn close!

Why can't USA deport him to go the fukk away?

Regardless Justin was illegally drag racing while under the influence of alcohol , pot and prescriptions drugs. He was breaking the law whether his blood count was low or not. There is no reason for him to compare this stupid misdemeanor to the situation Michael was facing. Michael was on trial for his life with serious charges of which he was totally innocent. It arrogant and disrespectful to compare himself to MJ in this situation. There is no comparison. Michael was never out terrorising his neighbors or acting like a punk to get himself in trouble either. Justin is nothing like Michael Jackson so why does he continue to compare himself to him. He isn't some innocent bystander being picked on either. He is actually doing these things.

The thing about Justin that is similar to MJ IMO is that JB is being portrayed in the media in a way to stimulate lot of hate against him. As far as I am aware, this FL case is a misdemeanor (but it could involve jail) but he is being charged with a felony back in Calabasas for the egg-throwing charge. The police raided his home, took away his iphone and his security system cameras. I am not defending him b/c I wasn't there and I don't know what went on re his neighbors etc, but I do know that any article in the media about him is negative, not sympathetic, and the comments are beyond hateful, wanting to deport him, see him hurt, etc. and I find this level of hate disturbing. As a society we have become sickeningly judgmental and nasty, wanting to see maximum damage inflicted on people we see as guilty. And this is what happened to MJ too.

Justin Bieber is just a spoilt little boy who thinks he can do & say what he wants and in his silly little mind actually thinks he's like MJ. MJ respected his fans more than any other celebrity ever has, Justin Bieber spits on his fans... nuff said.

It's all over the place now which I did not want. I don't know what happened or what he did. I wish people would stop bringing up Michael like this. Then people start trash talking Michael. It's not like it never happens but this type of thing instigates it.

After the revelation that the cops who arrested him LIED intentionally , I don't know why people assume anyone should believe the rest of their story. If he indeed committed what they claimed , they would not have felt the need to lie. That what we learned from MJ's experience with SBPD and LAPD.

Still he should have kept MJ out of it. The minute I saw him on top of the SUV I knew it's coming . He should have known he's not doing himself or MJ any favors .

:puke:

Things are very wrong with him. If no one stop him, Justin will continue doing a lot of shit until the worst happen to him. If he keep going this way... I can only see a tragic end for him. I've looked at Justin with good eyes in the past.... but today seeing all the shit he's been doing.... for me it's just a idiot that think owns the world just because have money and is a "teen star" and can do anything nothing will happen to him. Justin does not care about anything and he needs to mature. Good example he gives to his fans. :doh:

If the police lied and did unethical things then of course that is wrong. My problem is something like this almost makes light of what happened to Michael when it was very serious. I wouldn't want what happened to Michael happen to anyone but he has no idea what Michael went through. It's just not the same.

The cop said he smelled of alcohol is flunked a sobriety test. Even if he was not drunk he was smoking pot takin pills and drag racing. Even if he wasn't drunk he still was driving under the influence.

Regardless Justin was illegally drag racing while under the influence of alcohol , pot and prescriptions drugs. He was breaking the law whether his blood count was low or not. There is no reason for him to compare this stupid misdemeanor to the situation Michael was facing. Michael was on trial for his life with serious charges of which he was totally innocent. It arrogant and disrespectful to compare himself to MJ in this situation. There is no comparison. Michael was never out terrorising his neighbors or acting like a punk to get himself in trouble either. Justin is nothing like Michael Jackson so why does he continue to compare himself to him. He isn't some innocent bystander being picked on either. He is actually doing these things.

You've said everything I hoped to.

Everything the cops claimed in their report lacks credibility now including pot and resisting arrest. If I were him , I would sue them.

Correction, That wasn't in the official police report it was a supposed statement repeated by a tabloid.

I just finished reading the police report. Two of them mentioned they wanted to arrest him because they smelt strong odor of alcohol . with his level of alcohol we know that was a damn lie .

Justin Bieber is just a spoilt little boy who thinks he can do & say what he wants and in his silly little mind actually thinks he's like MJ. MJ respected his fans more than any other celebrity ever has, Justin Bieber spits on his fans... nuff said.

EXACTLY. Bieber was underage drinking, the Lamborghini he was racing was rented by someone else, because he is underage ( I read on CNN's site that the rental company requires one to be at least 25 yrs old to rent high end vehicles). He owned up to smoking weed and add the alcohol falls under DUI guidelines (driving under the influence). He could have killed someone, including himself. Michael never endangered lives, going on drunken public displays of ignorance like that. I saw on Facebook that an online petition to have his visa revoked and deport him back to Canada has been started, LMFAO! It won't happen, but it should. He's here on a work visa, which is a privilege, not a RIGHT.

BettyWhitecantfixstupidlol_zps4dc40c20.jpg

Last edited:
If he said himself that he had been drinking, smoking pot and taking pills his words alone were enough to arrest him

There is undisputed evidence he was not drinking , science does not lie, COPS DO .

From what happened with MJ I've learnt never to trust the judgment of the masses nor to believe the police before the other side lays its case. There is now undisputed evidence the cops intentionally lied , both of them. This case will be thrown out very soon.

Back