Michael Jackson - Oprah Interview ( New Outtakes )

addictMJJ

Proud Member
Michael Jackson - Oprah Interview (Outtakes 1)

Michael Jackson - Oprah Interview (Outtakes 3)

Michael is so cute here !!!! : Wub:: Wub:: Wub:

Re: Michael Jackson - Oprah Interview (Outtakes ) news

He's so natural and at ease, I love watching him like this.... :heart:

I saw this on Tumblr. Proceeded to giggle like a school girl. Mike, why are you so damn adorable? XD

Thank you addictMJ, Michael looks so gorgeous and adorable! :girl_in_love:

I wanted to punch her when Michael kissed her... :rant: I can't stand her at times she's so loud.

Michael Jackson - Oprah Interview (Outtakes 1)

Michael Jackson - Oprah Interview (Outtakes 3)

Michael is so cute here !!!! : Wub:: Wub:: Wub:

I guess this makes it clear just how tight he and Debbie Rowe were even back in 1993. She looks quite comfortable sitting on that bed at 0:50 in the first clip.

I guess this makes it clear just how tight he and Debbie Rowe were even back in 1993. She looks quite comfortable sitting on that bed at 0:50 in the first clip.

That was Debbie? I thought it was Karen Faye.

Wow-I thoroughly enjoyed watching these-Debbie Rowe AND Arnie Klein lying at the bottom of the bed. I'm surprised that all didn't pile on the bed to watch this.

What is he laughing so hard at @ 2:15? :) And then at 8:10?

He's so adorable here!!!! Watching these videos is always a pleasure :)))

Thank you addictMJ, Michael looks so gorgeous and adorable! :girl_in_love:

I wanted to punch her when Michael kissed her... :rant: I can't stand her at times she's so loud.
She's only one of the many Michael's back stabbers... :(

Well they had been friends for years, it's normal they were close to each other.

Woo
tar :)

Edit- Oh you are beautiful Love third vid .. Thanks for sharing and for this thread

Last edited:
nvd5c1.jpg

I love him so much !!!!

Absolutely loved this! Made me smile so much.. He is adorable, looked so relaxed and happy :wub:

good pete he is so adorable. AHHHHHH. *watches 322353 more times*

i thought that was Debbie Rowe before i read these comments. I'm like Michael when i see a video of myself i get like that too

It's wonderful to see something new like this. I had no idea it took so much time and detail to do this type of interview. I think Debbie looked lovely and MJ is as cute as can be. He really does get embarrassed easily.

Thank you. I want to cry you know. He was so nice to everybody. The way he opened his home to her and was so cooperative. This is what people should see and to see Liz Taylor there was nice and sad at the same time.

Aww, Michael was absolutely adorable and cute here! :girl_aww: :girl_sigh:

Oprah is so annoying, like one of those irritating flies you just want to swat away...

Thank you soooo much for sharing, addictMJJ. :girl_curtsey: :thanks_sign:

Back