Michael Jackson's Pianist -- Conrad Murray Screwed Me Out of 'This Is It' Riches

Bubs

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's Pianist -- Conrad Murray Screwed Me Out of 'This Is It' Riches

Michael Jackson's pianist could have been huge -- hauling in nearly half a million bucks -- if Conrad Murray didn't kill MJ ... so now he's threatening to sue Murray for all the money he lost.

Morris Pleasure was in the band for the "This Is It" tour, and last fall -- while Conrad was still in jail -- he fired off a letter accusing the doctor of robbing him out of what would have been his "highest-paying job."

Pleasure's no stiff -- he's performed with Earth, Wind & Fire, Christina Aguilera, Janet Jackson, and Natalie Cole, Roberta Flack and many more -- but the MJ gig would have been his pinnacle of his career.

We're told Mo P stood to make about $400,000 over 2 years of touring with Michael.

By law, Murray had 90 days to work out a settlement -- but the piano man's attorney tells us they've heard nothing ... so the next step will likely be a lawsuit for the lost wages.

Source TMZ
---------------------------------

I'm ok as long as they don't sue Michael and anyone who sues CM deserves a medal.

Last edited:
Obviously CM is not going to pay that piano man above as he is gone holidaying to T&T. Hopefully he doesn't come back to US.
-----------------------------------------
Jackson’s former doc playing mas with Tribe/Bliss

(EX)Dr Conrad Murray, left, girlfriend Nicole Alvarez and children Chinelle, right, and Che arrive at the Piarco International Airport on Saturday. PHOTO: ABRAHAM DIAZ
Deceased United States pop star Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, is in T&T to have a good time for Carnival. Murray arrived in Trinidad with his family, daughter Chanel, son Che and fiancee Nicole Alvarez, on a Caribbean Airlines flight from Miami on Saturday evening. He politely told the media that met him as he exited the airport departure lounge around 7:50 pm that he had no comment, as he and his family were here on holidays for two weeks to enjoy Carnival.

Murray did say he loved Carnival when asked how he felt to be back in Trinidad. “We’re here on Carnival holidays and to have a good time," he said. Murray said he will be playing with Tribe/Bliss on Carnival Monday and Tuesday, but not J’Ouvert as it would be "too much". He and his family were quickly whisked away by waiting friends. Murray was released from a Los Angeles prison on October 28, 2013, after serving two years of a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Jackson.

Murray, 61, a cardiologist, was hired by Jackson as his personal physician when the latter was preparing for his 2009 concert tour. Jackson died in June 2009 of a prescription drug overdose. Murray was charged after lethal levels of the anaesthetic propofol were found in Jackson’s system. Health Minister Dr Fuad Khan had said Murray, who operated in T&T years ago, could return and make an appeal to the medical council for a licence.

Murray was born in Grenada, where his parents met, but he is a T&T national as his mother was born here. At the age of seven he moved to Trinidad, where he lived with his mother. He completed high school, worked as a teacher, customs clerk and insurance underwriter before moving to the US to pursue his education and career in medicine. The former doctor's medical licences remain suspended or revoked in the US states.

Murray has already taken action to get his licence reinstated through his attorney Valarie Wass, saying he was prepared to fight in order to practise medicine again.

http://guardian.co.tt/carnival/2014-03-03/jackson’s-former-doc-playing-mas-tribebliss

I would like to see a long line of people queueing up to take Murray to court. Might be one way we get some kind of justice to see him squirm and have any future earnings taken away from him.

This is an splendid decision and I would give him a medal if I could!

With pleasure I've read this about Morris Pleasure. I am out of my mind with joy!
Hope he will be the first in a long row. And all against C.M.

Morris Pleasure is a good family friend of The Jackson's.
He also worked with Janet as pianist on the All For You Tour.I definitely agree that he should take Conrat's thieving ass to court.

I hope he wins... Murray has his behind on vacation with his family while MJ is dead.. I am glad to see that someone is suing him.

I hope he wins... Murray has his behind on vacation with his family while MJ is dead.. I am glad to see that someone is suing him.

I was thinking the same thing--that he is off to play mass in a carnival, friends are waiting to pick him up, the health Minister says he could make an appeal to get a license in that country, and meanwhile Michael is dead and his kids can't go on a vacation to a carnival with Michael. I hope more sue him for his carnival vacation money. He must be spending the money he got from that Australian show and his other media interviews. He is a disgrace. Hopefully he stays in that country with Dr. Faud.

yeah at least someone is sueing but i find it tacky that someones suing cause he lost some money yet mj lost his life. priorities?

yeah at least someone is sueing but i find it tacky that someones suing cause he lost some money yet mj lost his life. priorities?
I don't understand that reasoning. Like no one is allowed to claim their own losses because MJ died... Its not their fault. They have a right to be compensated for their losses as well. Its not tacky IMO. They also matter. They are faulting him for MJ's death as well. But I will say he isn't going to get much from Murray and we should take anything TMZ says with a grain of salt. They exagerate and are famous for changing their stores the very next day. I sure would like to see a law suite brought against him though.

Thread cleaned. let's keep katherine Jackson out this discussion (That is an invitation for a complete derail) please stay on topic.

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board.

i guess its a cultural thing.
I don't understand that reasoning. Like no one is allowed to claim their own losses because MJ died... Its not their fault. They have a right to be compensated for their losses as well. Its not tacky IMO. They also matter. They are faulting him for MJ's death as well. But I will say he isn't going to get much from Murray and we should take anything TMZ says with a grain of salt. They exagerate and are famous for changing their stores the very next day. I sure would like to see a law suite brought against him though.

If several people sue Muarry then there will be less incentive for him to do all those media shows. He would know that some of the money will go to all those who sued him and he will just settle on a legit job and be quiet. Maybe the pianist looked at how he lost all that money while muarry is going around making money off the person he killed, and he got pissed off. He probable mulled the thing over in his head and then decide to do something about it.

Wasn't sure where to post this...

"In fact, he was voted the most despised man in American in a poll by E-Poll Market Research in which 92 percent of respondents said they disliked him. In the 13-24-year-old male demographic, the numbers were even worse: 97 percent disliked him.
Convicted Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff was second at 90 percent and O.J. Simpson (The Juice has legs) and Conrad Murray (Michael Jackson’s doctor) were tied for third at 88 percent. Justin Bieber was next at 86 percent and Aaron Hernandez was seventh at 81 percent."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...he-most-hated-man-in-america-donald-sterling/

conrad murray as hated as oj simpson!

Me too!! And get everyone together. The band, dancers, singers. Production people. This is the best way now to make sure Murray will never profit from his crime.

Back