Spyce is now in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello Spyce :ciao: and welcome to the HOTseat :clapping:

What’s your #1 most played song?

What is one of your favorite quotes?

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Don't forget to check your fellow members' HOTseat too :blush:

Thanks Daryll :)

What’s your #1 most played song? I guess that would depend on my day and mood. For a long time my favorite was "Pour Some Sugar On Me". But at the moment I would have to say "They Don't Care About Us" and "Morphine". From the lyrics to the music itself... I just can't enough!

What is one of your favorite quotes? That would have to be a quote I got in a fortune cookie one time and I found a lot of truth in it: "Many receive advice, but only the wise profit from it."

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Well, I'm not much of an "outdoorsy" person- but if I am out, I love to take pictures. Especially nature and macro photos. Indoors, I love to sleep. I love dreaming and they tend to be pretty vivid. I dream in color, I hear sounds, I taste, I can even remember certain smells.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Does all of them count? haha I would have to say.. probably the dishes. I have no dishwasher.

Thanks for the questions! I would love to answer more if anybody else has any :)

I have to make a change to this. It was brought up in another thread and at the time I was answering these questions, it never even crossed my mind. But my favorite activity has to be signing. I over-analyzed the question too much. I think that music is such an important part of my life, that I sometimes don't even think about it as being a "hobby" or "activity". It's just part of who I am.

Since you enjoy dreaming so much, what's the most interesting dream you can remember?

MJJ_4 All Time;3983906 said:
Hiya Spyce nice to meet you :ciao:, what is your most favourite all time meal :eat:

Oh my goodness- thanks for all the questions! And :hiya:- I don't think I've had the pleasure yet of meeting you all :)

My favorite meal, hands down- Thanksgiving dinner :) I like the whole sense of togetherness, and being thankful, and of course, the delicious meal. My mom is an excellent cook ;)

karom;3984188 said:
Since you enjoy dreaming so much, what's the most interesting dream you can remember?

I tend to forget most of my dreams after a while, even when I write them down. I just like the idea of being transported to another "plane" of existence, so to speak, where anything and everything is possible. Where the mind can roam free without boundaries.

So as for the most interesting... I don't have an answer for that. But one dream I remember the most is one I had probably a couple years ago. I don't remember much in terms of detail or what it was about, but I do remember I was on top of a mountain, and it was a perfect day. The sun was out, it was warm and there was just a slight breeze. I was standing in the middle of a meadow and not too far away was a beautiful waterfall. That's all I remember- just the jaw-dropping setting of the dream. Makes me wish it was a real place.

MJ_Rocks My World;3984373 said:
Heyy :ciao: nice to meet you :D
What's your favourite place in the whole world?
Do you like to read?
Do you have any other favourite musicians other than Michael? :)

What's your favourite place in the whole world?
I have two... one is my childhood home. It's way out in the middle of nowhere, deep in the woods. I feel so free whenever I go there because aside from a few neighbors, there's nothing there. Not like the middle of town where I live now. It's quiet and peaceful.

Also, Florence, Italy. I went back in 2008 and I just fell in love. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would probably be there.

Do you like to read?
I'm not a big on reading unless the book really captures my attention. I'll just paste what I have on my website:

"I am not much of a reader, although some of my favorite books include those written by Dave Pelzer (A Child Called ‘It’, The Lost Boy, A Man Named Dave), the Harry Potter series, Dan Brown’s books (The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, The Lost Symbol, Inferno), and Alex Garland’s The Beach. Currently I am reading Michael Jackson’s Dancing the Dream. After that, I would like to read Moonwalk (also by Michael) and Remember the Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days by Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard, two of Michael’s bodyguards. Remember the Time is set to be released June 3, 2014."

Do you have any other favourite musicians other than Michael? :)
Oh definitely- and again, I'll just paste from my site. I'm too lazy to re-type it all ;)

"My music collection consists mostly of classic rock from the 70’s & 80’s (The Eagles, Elton John, Def Leppard, Journey, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Guns ‘n’ Roses), random stuff from the 90’s and early 2000’s (from Nirvana to boy bands), HIM, and of course, Michael Jackson."

Last edited:
Back