Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Béla Farkas (Hungarian boy, whose liver transplant was paid by Michael 20 years ago) has become a da

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Cool Béla Farkas (Hungarian boy, whose liver transplant was paid by Michael 20 years ago) has become a da

Béla Farkas (Hungarian boy, whose liver transplant was paid by Michael 20 years ago) has become a dad!

Hungarian magazine reported about it, here are photos from it. (later i will post summary about the article..)

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsOverdrive31 days registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,813 Times in 1,383 Posts

Default Re: Béla Farkas (Hungarian boy, whose liver transplant was paid by Michael 20 years ago) has become

I don't speak Hungarian, but I'm hoping this is a positive article. It sounds like it would be. And it's about time So glad to hear that he grew up and was able to start a family of his own. When Michael gave him a new liver, he gave him a new lease on life. You can't give a more beautiful gift than that :give_heart:
    With L.O.V.E.;
    Jenn ("Spyce") - MJJC News, Events & Promotions

"I've been an artist most of my life and I've never attacked a fellow artist. Great artists don’t do that."
    "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."
    “Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it, I know I will live forever.”

Connect: MJJC NOW
    Follow MJJC on: Facebook // Twitter
    My site: http://www.mjyouaremylife.com
    Add/Follow Me: Facebook // Twitter // My MJ board on Pinterest

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,318 Times in 3,683 Posts

Default Re: Béla Farkas (Hungarian boy, whose liver transplant was paid by Michael 20 years ago) has become

I hope it's a positive article as well and I'm glad Béla is doing great thanks to Michael but, is it so hard to write Jackson properly?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snow White luvs Peter Pan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White luvs Peter Pan View Post
    I hope it's a positive article as well and I'm glad Béla is doing great thanks to Michael but, is it so hard to write Jackson properly?
    For not natively english speaking non-fans (reporters) "J.a.c.k.o" isn't meant in a bad way. It's used just like a normal nickname. It's the same here in Germany.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

this is just so amazing. wow, just wow.

Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,606 Times in 9,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White luvs Peter Pan View Post
    Like Electro said many in non-English speaking countries do not know that J-acko is derogatory. The article is fully positive. The young man in the pics is is Bela Farkas who was the little boy whom Michael met in 1994 in Budapest while visiting a hospital. He never before gave an interview. The little boy at the time needed a liver transplant but at the time no such operation was performed in Hungary and it was very expensive abroad. When Bela was born his parents left him, so he had no hope to get the money. When Michael visited the hospital he asked why the boy was so thin and yellow and they explained it to him. He immediately said that he would pay for the operation and the treatment. Not only he paid for the operation but all the treatment that was needed after that and he continued to send Bela gifts too. Shortly after his operation he was adopted, so he grew up with loving parents eventually. When Michael went to Hungary for the HIStory tour, he met Bela again. The boy then told him: "You are as if you are my dad." Michael laughed and told him: "Then you are my son." They remained in contact until Michael's death. Michael sent him cards, gifts for his birthday, for Christmas and Bela sent him drawings, photos. When Michael died Bela cried as if he lost his dad. He is 24 now and just become the dad of a healthy girl. He says the doctors predicted he would not live past his 18th birthday and here he is at 24 still doing well. He's very greatful to Michael and he's sure he's in Heaven now.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsOverdrive31 days registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,813 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    Like Electro said many in non-English speaking countries do not know that J-acko is derogatory. The article is fully positive. The young man in the pics is is Bela Farkas who was the little boy whom Michael met in 1994 in Budapest while visiting a hospital. He never before gave an interview. The little boy at the time needed a liver transplant but at the time no such operation was performed in Hungary and it was very expensive abroad. When Bela was born his parents left him, so he had no hope to get the money. When Michael visited the hospital he asked why the boy was so thin and yellow and they explained it to him. He immediately said that he would pay for the operation and the treatment. Not only he paid for the operation but all the treatment that was needed after that and he continued to send Bela gifts too. Shortly after his operation he was adopted, so he grew up with loving parents eventually. When Michael went to Hungary for the HIStory tour, he met Bela again. The boy then told him: "You are as if you are my dad." Michael laughed and told him: "Then you are my son." They remained in contact until Michael's death. Michael sent him cards, gifts for his birthday, for Christmas and Bela sent him drawings, photos. When Michael died Bela cried as if he lost his dad. He is 24 now and just become the dad of a healthy girl. He says the doctors predicted he would not live past his 18th birthday and here he is at 24 still doing well. He's very greatful to Michael and he's sure he's in Heaven now.
    :teary_eyed: :
    With L.O.V.E.;
    Jenn ("Spyce") - MJJC News, Events & Promotions

"I've been an artist most of my life and I've never attacked a fellow artist. Great artists don’t do that."
    "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."
    “Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it, I know I will live forever.”

Connect: MJJC NOW
    Follow MJJC on: Facebook // Twitter
    My site: http://www.mjyouaremylife.com
    Add/Follow Me: Facebook // Twitter // My MJ board on Pinterest

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,935 Times in 1,523 Posts

The world is truly unfair. A lot of people will never know the Real Michael Jackson.

Thanks for the article and blessings to Bela and his family
    Last edited by Themidwestcowboy; 20-03-2014 at 09:05 PM.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Themidwestcowboy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,778 Times in 918 Posts

Thanks for the article Ágnes and thanks for the summary respect77! A wonderful story.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoCav For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

thank you so much for sharing (and translating...)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pimboli For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Thank you for the summary respect77

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ágnes For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,318 Times in 3,683 Posts

It's bittersweet reading your translation respect. Very touching indeed Béla never forgot what Michael did for him and still regards Michael in a very sweet way. I'm glad he has parents who love him and had the chance to have one on his own with that beautiful baby girl. My sincere best wishes for Béla and his family in this new special phase of his life.
    Last edited by Snow White luvs Peter Pan; 20-03-2014 at 05:39 PM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snow White luvs Peter Pan For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,606 Times in 9,260 Posts

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entry10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,359 Times in 1,076 Posts

they wonder why we love him !!

Please send this story to Prince on twitter

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soundmind For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    oh I'm going to cry. this is just so beautiful. thanks so much respect.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to michaeljackson&lisamarie For This Useful Post: