B Howard gives a new interview saying MJ is his father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. Erasing my comment. I was going to vent off, but I am not going to. He's not worth the time or energy.

Last edited:
I say B. Howard is absolutely...

Spongebob-Squarepants-Goes-Insane.gif

And I will...

73351.gif

DAAAAAAAAH!!!

Last edited:
Why can't we add this to the original thread?

So he finally spoke again. I thought he went quiet. I guess sales did not pick up so he surfaced again.

Pants on fire right from the beginning. And the longer you watch it the more you can see through his lies. The way he replies, stuttering, contradicting himself, the body language... And there Feldman is just a "cherry" on top... :crazy:

So he finally spoke again. I thought he went quiet.

Probably because, once we found out the DNA test was bogus, things started to quiet down. Nope- can't have that. We need to jump back in and get back in the headlines.

Joe Jackson was his mother's manager years back, it's more probable that Joe is that baby-daddy than Michael lol. If he's related to them at all (which I highly, highly doubt). In the event that he should get REAL dna testing done lol, where is he gonna get the dna from??? Funny, Joe and Jermaine are still alive and well. They also share the same genetic paternal markers. They were also rumored to have messed around with Miki in the early 80's. But you'd wondrously come up with live dna samples of a dead man, and disregard the possibility of other matches from the same family??? Oh. Ok. And why now after aaaaall these years??? OHHH WAIT I KNOW WHY, cuz you got an album coming out. :smilerolleyes:

Something about him is so forced. TOO forced. The way he's made his video and dance moves look like Michael. The talk about the "magic" of creating and whatnot. He's coming on too strong. He's trying to passive-aggressively sell the rumor too hard while (badly) pretending to not sell the rumor lol.

I call shenanigans. :ermm:

I think it's time for the Estate to shut him the f*ck off. How he dared to use the children, Michael's ONLY CHILDREN to promote himself and his crap music! :angry:

Holddddd On! I saw this interview that has since been removed and I'm like, what the heck is going on here! didn't he just recently deny claiming to be MJ's son? So what's with this ask Prince Paris and Blanket response? Is he saying that MJ definetly knew he was his son? Are we about to see a tabloid fest in the coming week?

I can't get sound on videos, so I did not realize he added Michael's children to this mess^^. What is wrong with adults in our society anyway? Why can't they leave children alone to be happy!!! Why hasn't any adult called him out on this. Now that he added the children, I am getting really pissed. Someone needs to give this grown man a daddy and shut him up.

Purdy I think TMZ said that the tv guy who caused the first scam, brought something from the brothers (towel?) for this person to test and the objects were not positive. So it seems there is no match from the brothers if we are to believe any of this.

By the way, who did he give the interview to?

Someone needs to give this grown man a daddy and shut him up.
Exaaaactly lol
:rollin:

Purdy I think TMZ said that the tv guy who caused the first scam, brought something from the brothers (towel?) for this person to test and the objects were not positive. So it seems there is no match from the brothers if we are to believe any of this.

Yeah, I think they had the mouthpiece from the dental mold Michael had done for Thriller? Still there was no dna present. You can't perform a dna test with no dna lol.

The fact that the video was removed say's everything.

Edit; I just saw this interview on another site, and it's really embarrassing. Like, his obvious deliberate attempt at trying to be like Michael 2.0, literally, is laughable. He probably is somewhat is aware of the dna test being fake and the legal repercussions that go into this. Because when the interviewer flat out asks him is he Michael's kid, he says "next question", then later on the interviewers like, "when did you find out you were Michael's son", and Brandon just stares out the window, silent. Then when asked, when he heard he was Michael's son, then he says 7 or 8. Never going as far as to say for sure he's his kid. And that's cause he isn't. But back to his hilarious effort at being Michael, the way he describes what he wants his music to be like, and he's using his hands to try to visualize how big he wants it to be, is just him duplicating Michael.

Then when he try's to emulate Michael's worrisome side, like Michael did during the Beat It interview while he was filming. I couldn't help but laugh as he said, "what about Brandon?"...It was all so corny.

Last edited:
Didn't see the interview, I don't care to, but so much for his denial about the TMZ story eh? If he's really bringing Michael's children into it, then I think he's a disgusting person. He reminds me of Murray with that or Mark Lester. :puke: Maybe he can get one of those creeps to be his baby daddy. The very definition of a loser. Get a life man.

When he said he heard at 7 or 8 that he was Michael's son, then the interviewer should ask him who told him. Why didn't he go to Michael then and be part of Michael's life. I am waiting to see which Jackson joins in with this foolishness.

Exactly Petrarose, I've been waiting to see which Jackson member is gonna take this issue on as well. Both Latoya and Randy come to mind.

I wonder though if this is being discussed at all with Michael's kids by Katherine? because all the players in this saga don't seem to give a damn about the impact this would have on them.

Last edited:
I think it's time for the Estate to shut him the f*ck off. How he dared to use the children, Michael's ONLY CHILDREN to promote himself and his crap music! :angry:

Thank you for saying that. This is the reason why I deleted my original comment because I said the same thing... as soon as I hear him say "Ask Prince, Paris and Blanket", I was spitting nails. I cursed him up and down- "How DARE YOU bring Michael's children into this. How f*****g dare you!" I just went off. I shouldn't have deleted it, but I know I was also reacting in the heat of the moment so I second-guessed myself and deleted it.

In the other thread I mentioned that the only reason this story is still going is because people keep talking about it. In order for the story to go away, then we all just need to ignore it. But when I saw this interview, and he brought Prince, Paris and Blanket into the equation, that changed everything for me. Screw "B" and his story, I don't care about that, I know he's full of sh*t. I care about Michael's children and their being so unfairly dragged into this whole mess. You don't pull sh*t like that to try and prove your point, to try and make yourself look good. If you want to f**k up your life, that's fine, but do not drag innocent children into your lies.

So help me god if I ever meet him face-to-face....

The fact that the video was removed say's everything.

Edit; I just saw this interview on another site, and it's really embarrassing. Like, his obvious deliberate attempt at trying to be like Michael 2.0, literally, is laughable. He probably is somewhat is aware of the dna test being fake and the legal repercussions that go into this. Because when the interviewer flat out asks him is he Michael's kid, he says "next question", then later on the interviewers like, "when did you find out you were Michael's son", and Brandon just stares out the window, silent. Then when asked, when he heard he was Michael's son, then he says 7 or 8. Never going as far as to say for sure he's his kid. And that's cause he isn't. But back to his hilarious effort at being Michael, the way he describes what he wants his music to be like, and he's using his hands to try to visualize how big he wants it to be, is just him duplicating Michael.

Then when he try's to emulate Michael's worrisome side, like Michael did during the Beat It interview while he was filming. I couldn't help but laugh as he said, "what about Brandon?"...It was all so corny.

I noticed this too and it bugged the hell out of me. He cannot answer with a direct yes or no response. Why? Because he knows it's a lie and if he answers with a definitive "yes", it will come back to bite him in the a**. You see, my theory is this: people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. So if he knows for a fact and beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is his biological father, then why doesn't he tell us about that and how he found out? Don't hide behind stories of your childhood and all the "good things" he's doing with his music and how he's such a "deep and creative person", and how he's "such an artist". Just more proof he's trying to plug himself and his music. "Oh, I don't want to be remembered as Michael's son.. I am my own person and I want to be remembered for my music" (this is not a direct quote, but it's the gist of what I heard him saying). Baloney. If that was the case, you never would have brought up this whole DNA thing to start with and you would have allowed your music and, so-called, natural talents shine through. But he has no talent, so he had to make something up.

---------------------

I've spent some time thinking about this (I try not to), and I said to myself, "Okay. Let's play devil's advocate here for a second. Let's assume that Michael is his biological father. The term "father" can mean two things: you can "father" a child by providing sperm to fertilize an egg. The other definition is to raise a child- whether the child is yours biologically or not- and to be present every day in that child's life to successfully prepare them for independence. So even if he was biologically Michael's son, he could never call Michael "daddy" because Michael was not his daddy. He played no role in "B"s life (at least, as far as any of us knows). And if Billie Jean is to be taken literally, Michael himself absolutely, flat-out denies the whole thing.

/soapbox.

Last edited:
Leaving children unprovided and unattended would go against Michael, the champion of children, everything he stood for regarding them, even more by knowing he wanted to become a father so bad since his mid thirties. Even if he didn't get marry Miki, he wouldn't had abandon Brandon. And that interviewer was making so idiotic staments, "you look like Michael in so many ways," :doh: haven't he seen Blanket? He's the spitting image of Michael when he was a child.

^^How does he look like Michael? I know sometimes children don't look like their parents, but since people keep insisting that he looks like Michael, I put a photo of Brandon and his mom side by side. I notice that he has his mom's head shape, nose, cheeks, mouth, lips, and protruding area over upper teeth. I could not tell about the eyes because he wore sun glasses like the J4 or he did it to show he looks like Michael. His hands are not like Michael's at all. Right now I don't know what part of him people see that resembles Michael.

He looks mainly like his mom. Again I am only doing this because people claim he looks like Michael. If they are talking about the way he acts, characteristics tend to show up when the kids are small. I see little kids by 2 years old, hold their heads and do facial expressions like their parents, and these are done unconsciously. They will cross their legs the same way the dad did when he was a baby. Anyone of you here could ask your parents or grandparents to tell you what you did as a baby that was like your parents or great- or grand- parents and they will tell you. Then we have to filter in the fact that some kids' mannerisms occur because they actually copy their parents who they see on a daily basis. Now Brandon is a grown man who had time to study Michael, so he needs to take that fake DNA test and promise not to waste trees.

Last edited:
^^How does he look like Michael? I know sometimes children don't look like their parents, but since people keep insisting that he looks like Michael, I put a photo of Brandon and his mom side by side. I notice that he has his mom's head shape, nose, cheeks, mouth, lips, and protruding area over upper teeth. I could not tell about the eyes because he wore sun glasses like the J4 or he did it to show he looks like Michael. His hands are not like Michael's at all. Right now I don't know what part of him people see as looking like Michael. He looks mainly like his mom. Again I am only doing this because people claim he looks like Michael. If they are talking about mannerisms, these inherited characteristics tend to show up when the kids are small. I see little kids by 2 years old, hold their heads and do facial expressions like their parents, and these are done unconsciously. They will cross their legs the same way the dad did when he was a baby. Now Brandon is a grown man who had time to study Michael, so he needs to take that fake DNA test and promise not to waste trees.

You forgot to finish your thought: shove it up his ass :lol:

Right ^^ I was trying to go good and not use naughty words. You know how pure I am.

Right ^^ I was trying to go good and not use naughty words. You know how pure I am.

It's not naughty- it's a term of endearment really. He'd probably enjoy it :lol: (Is that too much/inappropriate? No? I didn't think so either :p)

I can't believe there are people who actually believe this. You know, it's no wonder that people believe the allegations when they do not even have the amount of logic and ciritical thinking to see through something like this.

Exactly Petrarose, I've been waiting to see which Jackson member is gonna take this issue on as well. Both Latoya and Randy come to mind.

I wonder though if this is being discussed at all with Michael's kids by Katherine? because all the players in this saga don't seem to give a damn about the impact this would have on them.

Perhaps Randy's new idea is to become legal guardian for B and thus end up with control of his part of the estate? :lol:

LEt's use the original thread for discussion. I'll be merging this one with that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back