Some info on the Chandlers

HIStory

Proud Member
Take a look at this Twitter account: https://twitter.com/tinklove05

This person was doing research on the Chandlers and Victor Guiterrez, mostly looking up court documents that she's sharing on her Twitter now. For example extracts from a lawsuit between Evan and his second wife Nathalie:

Bj2hVXhIQAAq3U9.jpg

Expenses Nathalie paid for Jordan while he was living with her between September 1994 and April 1997. Includes luxury vacations in Tahiti, the Bahamas, St. Lucia, ski resorts...

Bj2i2kHIIAAc0VR.jpg

Evan abandoned his two younger children, only wanting a relationship with his rich son Jordan who also did not call his younger siblings. The two younger children were even in therapy because of this:

Bj2lZr-IMAAJmg5.jpg

She corresponded with Rodney Allen who is in jail. Allen is the person who coached that Canadian boy in Diane Dimond's report back in the 90s to say MJ molested him. (But then the kid broke down in police and admitted it was made up.) Allen later was jailed for... guess what... child molestation. Since then he is in jail. He's crazy, so it's hard to know what is true and what is a lie from what he says but he did say he was in contact with Victor Guiterrez and even claims VG used him to correspond with NAMBLA. I guess so that VG himself remains "clean" and no direct connection between him and NAMBLA could be traced. But it seems VG was behind that Canadian boy story as well as Diane Dimond's "best source", as Dimond once put it...

Bj2vBpBIMAEzVij.jpg

Evan's Will. It was his wish that "no family or next of kin be advised of my death until well after my funeral arrangements have been completed and my remains have been disposed." Also he deliberately left out all his children from it:

Bj2wSQkIQAAqlG6.jpg

Bj2wcJuIMAEIyqO.jpg

There were complaints against Evan for improper behaviour, harrassment in 2005. It probably has to do with that incident when he almost killed Jordan:

Bj2xeXtIAAEM1tH.jpg

He also sued Jordan. This is what Tia writes:

On July 24,2005 Evan filed against Jordan. All Hudson county would tell me was that it was over a constructive TRUST.

So Evan sued Jordan trying to get the money. And we was the media? Dismissed W/ prejudice on March 21, 2007

Bj2zilPIMAArETE.jpg

MJ did not buy up all copies of VG's book like VG claimed. It was levied by the court:

Bj24gNzIQAAooNS.jpg

VG and his lawyer tried to threaten MJ with bad press to scare him off from a trial:

Bj2_i-cIAAA9VoY.jpg

Gutierrez told a tabloid broker that his stories were BS:

Bj3BmOxIMAAVons.jpg

VG wanted a list if all kids MJ had contact with so he could determine who was in tape. But earlier he claimed he got it from Margaret Maldonado and it was about her son Jeremy. There was no tape, of course. VG is just trying to fish here to contact other minors who were around MJ. Guess in the hope of finding one who he could pay off to accuse MJ.

Bj3O7m5IUAEitZg.jpg

He claimed Margaret Maldonado showed him the tape in a hotel room that he paid for with his credit card. But when checked out during the trial there was no trace of them ever being there or any payment for a hotel room in that hotel from VG's card. So obviously another made up BS by VG:

Bj3TGNJIUAEaqFG.jpg

Bj3TPF2IAAAlWRi.jpg

Sneddon's declaration that he made to save her buddy Diane Dimond's a** in that case:

Bj3VtI1IgAAyM4R.jpg

Bj3VzyAIMAEG95X.jpg

Lauren Weis's (LA Deputy DA) declaration in the same case:

Bj3WGLTIEAANN0l.jpg

Bj3WNgfIMAALZga.jpg

There are some more documents there that you can check out on that Twitter, but these are the main ones.

Last edited:
Thank you for this. VG trying to get a list of all the kids names reminds me of WR. Both desperate to make a case for themselves. Slimy, sleezy bunch the whole lot of them.

Interesting that VG was supposedly (according to a tweet) first in AZ in 81 and then went to CA in 83. I thought his 'story' was that he went to LA from Chile as a journalist/photographer to cover the Olympics in 84.

Can't believe DD got off re that lawsuit--it was obvious she did no investigation and just accepted VG's bs as gospel. Both Sneddon and the investigator from LA DA's office say they spoke with her 'numerous times' --I'll bet.

The fact that DD accepted Gutierrez's and that other guy's stories so quickly says a lot about her. From the quotes I've seen attributed to her she's seems like a real bully. Even if I wasn't an MJ fan I probably wouldn't like her anyway. She comes across to me as rude, condescending, and full of herself.

These are very interesting documents. Would love to see how haters defend this, i.e. "It's because what Michael did to that boy tore them apart! It's his fault!" Yeah, because a man who was so upset about his son getting hurt would, you know, try to hurt his own son. :smilerolleyes:

Interesting that VG was supposedly (according to a tweet) first in AZ in 81 and then went to CA in 83. I thought his 'story' was that he went to LA from Chile as a journalist/photographer to cover the Olympics in 84.

Yes, that is interesting. It was VG's own story that he came to the US/Cali in 1984 for the Olympics. I wonder what he did in Arizona so that he had to "fleed" and that he rather keeps his staying of there hush?

Can't believe DD got off re that lawsuit--it was obvious she did no investigation and just accepted VG's bs as gospel. Both Sneddon and the investigator from LA DA's office say they spoke with her 'numerous times' --I'll bet.

Yes. And this just shows how difficult it is to successfully sue a journalist. You do not only have to prove she lied but also that she did it with malice. It's so clear that she did not do due diligence when she ran a story which slandered a man. In fact, before she ran the story on Hard Copy Howard Weitzman even sent her a letter that it was not true and she still decided to run it. Sneddon is ridiculous when he writes: "I found hard to believe she was being sued, because it was true there was information that such a video tape existed and it was true that law enforcement was attempting to investigate its existence and locate it".

Dimond indicated on that program and on a radio show on that day that the story was true. She claimed that Victor Guiterrez was a credible source. She said he was her "best source" whom she never doubted ever. So it wasn't just that she reported law enforcement are investigating whether the tape exists but she indicated it does and that the source for it is credible.
But this shows how much all these players were washing each other's hands all throught this. It's ethically so questionable that Sneddon was so close to a tabloid journalist, because that's what Dimond is.

Yes, that is interesting. It was VG's own story that he came to the US/Cali in 1984 for the Olympics. I wonder what he did in Arizona so that he had to "fleed" and that he rather keeps his staying of there hush?

Yes. And this just shows how difficult it is to successfully sue a journalist. You do not only have to prove she lied but also that she did it with malice. It's so clear that she did not do due diligence when she ran a story which slandered a man. In fact, before she ran the story on Hard Copy Howard Weitzman even sent her a letter that it was not true and she still decided to run it. Sneddon is ridiculous when he writes: "I found hard to believe she was being sued, because it was true there was information that such a video tape existed and it was true that law enforcement was attempting to investigate its existence and locate it".

Dimond indicated on that program and on a radio show on that day that the story was true. She claimed that Victor Guiterrez was a credible source. She said he was her "best source" whom she never doubted ever. So it wasn't just that she reported law enforcement are investigating whether the tape exists but she indicated it does and that the source for it is credible.
But this shows how much all these players were washing each other's hands all throught this. It's ethically so questionable that Sneddon was so close to a tabloid journalist, because that's what Dimond is.

exactly.

Have you seen the website/wordpress michaeljacksonallegations? It is really excellent and full of documented info. I wonder who has put this together. It is very impressive.Kudos to the people behind it.

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com

Re VG--and the AZ story--what is now in the back of my mind is the McMartin preschool child abuse charges--that started in Sept. 1983.He was there for the looong investigation and trial--went on til 90. Just wondering if there is a connection somehow to his rooting around re MJ and trying to get him indicted for the same thing.

Evan and Jordan are beyond evil, they deserve each other apparently.

Too many evil twisted people around.

Poor Michael :no:

Not only these, but now that twitter user(tinklove05)has posted transcripts of someone who claims they suffered a series of sexual assaults and even rape at the hands of Evan Chandler while under sedation in his dentistry between 1993 and 1996.

BkKD-2wIgAEWK47.jpg

BkKEECNIQAA8fza.jpg

If true, then this Chandler is sicker than I initially thought.

Last edited:
Even more interesting is the collaboration between Dimond and her "best source" Victor Guiterrez. You know that she's lying from this: "Access to the diary of the child who sued Mr. Jackson for child molestation in 1993". Jordan had no diary. That he had was a fabrication by Guiterrez and this was even stated by the Chandlers themselves. It was Evan who had a diary. I have the feeling that these crooks deliberately and continiously misrepresent Evan's diary as Jordan's.

BkKJLk5IcAEIOnE.jpg

More about Dimond's and Guiterrez's collaboration:

BkKJWB6IcAALK23.jpg

BkKJhAtIcAAfJdx.jpg

Evan and Jordan are beyond evil, they deserve each other apparently.

Thank you for saying that because ever since I became a fan, I am tired of people excusing the ****ery around Jordan. That bi.t.ch is just as bad, and I hope he gets what he has got coming, though I don't believe it because last time I checked Michael died, his child tried to kill herself and they are the ones living THE live on his dead body's expense.

The site is full of information and pics. It enlightening you and infuriate you at the same time

Since it's out there anyway I can share this too. This article was written by a certain Laurie Brucker one day after Michael's death:

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop: a fashion autopsy

June 26, 2009

Laurie Brucker
LA Women's Style Examiner

Michael Jackson had a fashion gift. The gift of originality, consistency and his own stylistic perspective. The King of Pop has left us with fashion and style ingrained in our minds. Forever will we all look back and remember every single look, outfit and detail so clearly and forever will we can say that his look defined the music and fashion at the time.

Over the years we have seen Michael Jackson’s transformations and I am talking about from a clothing perspective. And in doing some research I have found something relatively consistent with all of his fashion styles. Sequins jackets! Which at first makes you chuckle, but then makes you think. Wow, he really did love wearing sequins. Call it the true entertainer in him. But, yes! Throughout his career the sequin jacket has made its fashion mark and can absolutely be considered Michael Jackson’s true style staple.

From a fashion designers standpoint, there is a fine appreciation, not only for the wearing of such stunning jackets but also the intricacy of each design. Being encrusted in sequins in not an easy thing to pull off, and it most definitely is not an easy thing to sew. But when you look closer, Michael’s jackets have so much detail and character, yet consistency which gave him his signature look. Whether it was a tuxedo jacket or a military jacket, Michael always kept it flashy. Depending on the look that day, he tops it off with sequin armbands, sequin sashs, gold epaulettes, his single sequin glove and in contrast, his tapered cropped tuxedo pants and glowing white ankles. These are all beyond the trend concepts that will resonate with us in our fashion membranes forever. Therefore they become timeless. Check out the slideshow below, his now timeless fashion influence has already taken effect.... You know this the fashion industry....they love something from the past to inspire for the future!

But it is pretty amazing when you look back and see everything complied in one setting. This man, this legend, this style icon has a fashion all of his own and for that he is truly what makes me just love fashion. For me. it is all about the people to beat to their own drum, who do what they want, do what they feel and do what makes them feel like a super star. Maybe wearing a sequin jacket can do that for all of us?

Guess what is on my shopping list for Fall? From your Editor-in-Chic...I’ll see you on those sequined streets!

http://www.examiner.com/article/michael-jackson-the-king-of-pop-a-fashion-autopsy

She's a fashion designer so focuses on Michael's fashion aspect. It's a nice article, isn't it?

Well, the interesting thing is that this person is in Jordan's inner circle!

Here is she with Sonnet Simmons:

[video=youtube;dOqfWCyXL44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOqfWCyXL44[/video]

Sonnet is actually her best friend:

[video=youtube;6hd49k2RbWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hd49k2RbWc[/video]

She says on her website:

"Sonnet and I met when we were meer middle schoolers. We had classes together. We ate our lunches together. We sang in Choir and Madrigals together. She went to my Bat Mitzvah. We had sleepovers. We talked about boys. We were girls. But we went to different high schools and lost touch for 10 years. It was fate that brought us together when our worlds collided in New York City, 2004. We have been best friends ever since. People are brought into our lives for so many wonderful reasons: to teach us, to grow with us, to cry with us, to laugh with us, and to drink whiskey with us. Sonnet is that friend."

http://www.lauriebstyle.com/sonnet-simmons-new-album-must-hear-music/

Some may not know who Sonnet is, but many MJ fans already do. A close friend of Jordan. Probably they were in a relationship once. They are no more but still very close. Sonnet is actually still close to a lot of Chandlers - June included.

Here is Sonnet with Jordan in an older photo:

Ch4.bmp

This is a song that Jordan co-wrote for Sonnet:

[video=youtube;qDE54urvpPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDE54urvpPk[/video]

Victor Guiterrez had a couple of pics of her and Jordan in his book when they were kids:

image-48.jpg

That the friendship disappeared is not true. They are still friends until this day. In fact, when Jordan moved to NY Sonnet moved with him.

Laurie too appears to be close not only to Sonnet but also a couple of Chandlers.

That's why that article by Laurie is so interesting.

Last edited:
No surprise considering how jordan talked about mj over the years. the problem is hes a gutless coward who wont say it publically

I just wanted to say something about Jordan. According to this article (It's a fantastic one, btw. I recommend reading the entire thing.) Jordan consistently denied any abuse until after being administered a drug that's known for it's ability to allow false memories to be created.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...-framed//RK=0/RS=epC.HeLDCJlFg50U9IEy4zG1zaM-

If this is so, then Jordan might sincerely believe he was victimized. Even if he is aware of the mounting evidence against this, it would probably be extremely hard for him to dismiss a memory that seems absolutely real. Actually, if all of this is true, then it means that the people who implanted the false memories in him are practically guilty of sexual abuse themselves. After all, after the incident itself occurs, it's the memory of it that continues to traumatize the victim. IF he really believes that all this happened, and has implanted memories of this, then it means that he's suffered almost as much as a real victim, because, even though never experienced the actual moment - - because it never happened - - he has experienced the suffering that comes afterward.

In addition to that, he's also had to watch a man whom he believes did these horrible things to him walk free, and continue to be supported by legions of what he believes to be misguided fans - - misguided fans who are more than a little intense in their hatred, disgust, and contempt for him.
That's some kind of hell to be in. Honestly, I'm hoping that he WASN'T implanted with false memories, and that he's a lying little prick who's getting hatred and comtempt that's %1,000 deserved!

One more quick note...even if he does have false memories, he may still be highly accountable in one aspect: he may well have seen the mounting evidence, and knows or senses that this stuf never really happened, but he's not willing to face the music and try to make things right. Of course, I don't know how much vindicating evidence he's actually taken the time to look at. After all, most people probably wouldn't spend their time looking for evidence that would be favorable towards the person whom they believed victimized them (unless they're only looking it up so that they can effectively counter it.)

I'm not firmly convinced, but I think it's a very strong possibility, especially now knowing that Evan was accused of sexually abusing people under sedation. If it's true that he'd do that, it's easy to believe that he'd implant false memories of his sedated son. In fact, it's occurred to me that perhaps Jordan WAS sexually abused at some point...BY EVAN CHANDLER. Not hard to believe that a backstabbing piece of filth so devoid of morality was also a predator! He's already preyed on his son in other ways, no?

Last edited:
^ I don't believe Jordan was administered Sodium Amytal. Here is why: http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-use-of-sodium-amytal/

And here is how, according to the Chandler's own story, Jordan "confessed". If you read it you will see that even IF the events described on July 16 are true, he was basically threatened into it by his father. But there are good reasons to believe they are not true and the article also details why: http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/how-did-the-allegations-of-the-chandlers-emerge/

Jordan most certainly does NOT have any false memories. If he had he would not have told Anthony Pellicano that he was not molested and that his father only wanted money. If he had he would not have told his friends in 2004 at NYU that he was not molested.

IF he really believes that all this happened, and has implanted memories of this, then it means that he's suffered almost as much as a real victim, because, even though never experienced the actual moment - - because it never happened - - he has experienced the suffering that comes afterward.

He did not suffer. He was never in therapy for the alleged abuse. In fact Ray Chandler wrote in All That Glitters that he was the least affected by all this... That's because he was never abused.

In addition to that, he's also had to watch a man whom he believes did these horrible things to him walk free, and continue to be supported by legions of what he believes to be misguided fans - - misguided fans who are more than a little intense in their hatred, disgust, and contempt for him.

As you could see in my pervious post he has no problem with his own friends singing praises of Michael, so why would he have a problem with MJ being supported by his fans?

Jordan knows full well is was the deal and that he was not molested. No need to make excuses for him.

It appears the whole Sodium Amytal tale was thrown out there by the Chandlers themselves in the spring of 1994 and the purpose was to get the prosecution off their back who still wanted them to testify in a criminal trial.

Last edited:
And since we are at it, let me spill some more tea on the Chandlers.

29o291u.jpg

This is a picture that was posted on the FB of one of Jordan's best friends. The friend is a DJ and this is the laptop of a fellow DJ who photoshopped himself on this pic of MJ's iconic Thriller album cover. Jordan's friend posted the pic because he loved it so much. I have heard this friend's mixes on SoundCloud and they include MJ's music. And this DJ friend is so close to Jordan that he's not only close to Jordan, but close to his girlfriend, close to June, close to Nick (Jordan's younger brother), close to the whole family. So no, Jordan absolutely does not seem to have any problem with his close friends expressing admiration for MJ. And a VERY close family member of Jordan's praised Spike Lee's Bad 25 documentary as something that made him moved to tears. Jordan's sister Lily liked MJ inspired clothes on a website and liked the video of MJ with the Chandlers in Monaco, 1993 on YouTube. No, Jordan does not believe he was molested by MJ.

He did not suffer. He was never in therapy for the alleged abuse. In fact Ray Chandler wrote in All That Glitters that he was the least affected by all this... That's because he was never abused.

Yes, and we know thanks to Nathalie Chandler that Evan's other son needed therapy because of EVAN, and she wanted him to pay for it - but it would seem, Jordan hadn't needed any therapy.

Jordan needs to man up and admit the truth. He should have done it years ago, I wasn't happy when he continued to stay silent when MJ died and still silent when Wade started throwing mud.

^ I don't believe Jordan was administered Sodium Amytal. Here is why: http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-use-of-sodium-amytal/

And here is how, according to the Chandler's own story, Jordan "confessed". If you read it you will see that even IF the events described on July 16 are true, he was basically threatened into it by his father. But there are good reasons to believe they are not true and the article also details why: http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/how-did-the-allegations-of-the-chandlers-emerge/

Jordan most certainly does NOT have any false memories. If he had he would not have told Anthony Pellicano that he was not molested and that his father only wanted money. If he had he would not have told his friends in 2004 at NYU that he was not molested.

As you could see in my pervious post he has no problem with his own friends singing praises of Michael, so why would he have a problem with MJ being supported by his fans?

Jordan knows full well is was the deal and that he was not molested. No need to make excuses for him.

It appears the whole Sodium Amytal tale was thrown out there by the Chandlers themselves in the spring of 1994 and the purpose was to get the prosecution off their back who still wanted them to testify in a criminal trial.

Thank you for all of the info! And I was not making excuses for him. Making horrendous false accusations about MJ is about the last thing I'd be inclined to make excuses for. I just saw another possible explanation for his behavior, besides just being a Goddarned liar. I can somewhat understand if he was threatened as a child (although he likely still had alternatives, even then) but for him not to admit the truth after reaching adulthood puts him on the go-directly-to-Hades list!

^ Yes, I agree. There would be excuses for him as a child, because he was maniuplated by his dad. But growing up and still saying nothing publicly, not feeling the need to clear a man's name whose reputation is still being trashed because of these false allegations, makes him responsible as well as his father.

Jordan will never tell the truth. He'll take this lie to his grave

Yep and to be honest we cannot expect a guy who's been raised by people like Evan and June Chandler have a high moral sense. I guess any guilty feeling he might have over this he probably numbs with blaming everyhing on his father and not taking ANY responsibility for the lie that is STILL out there about MJ. He might have moments when he feels a bit sorry for Michael but that probably does not trump his love of the high life and money. The whole family seems to be very material so money is probably of more value there than morals.

The moments when he feels bad for Michael he goes out and buys a CD of Michael's to numb the pain

The 94 settlement was signed by all three Chandlers....Evan, June and Jordan! Where they admit MJ did NO WRONG DOING. So Jordan never believed he was molested by MJ, ever! If he ever publicly say so, I hope someone throws the settlement doc in his face, literally! And his friends irritate me. How can they be friends with him when they know the truth?! I would have called out his sorry ass behind publicly long ago! :devil: Why MJ always get his "friends" backstabbing him in the media yet, this guy Jordan has friends who keep quiet....WTH? Are they enjoying his millions he made off MJ too? SMH

Yep and to be honest we cannot expect a guy who's been raised by people like Evan and June Chandler have a high moral sense. I guess any guilty feeling he might have over this he probably numbs with blaming everyhing on his father and not taking ANY responsibility for the lie that is STILL out there about MJ. He might have moments when he feels a bit sorry for Michael but that probably does not trump his love of the high life and money. The whole family seems to be very material so money is probably of more value there than morals.

If he ever feels guilty all he has to do is go home and cry on top of a big pile of blood money

Two things...

Is there a link to the disclosure that Jordan made to his friends in 2004 that MJ didn't molest him? How do we know this?

Also, which VERY close family member said that the BAD 25 doc moved them to tears? And who did they say this too?

All great detective work. Y'all should be working for the FBI!!

Seány

Jordan will never, ever admit to this being a lie. To do so, would put high risk of being sued for return of ALL those millions in settlement money that he got. He's living the good life, and from the looks of it, really enjoying it. As someone said, he will take it to his grave.

You don't collect $20 million in settlement money, and then turn around later and say it was all based on a lie.

If he truly felt guilty, he would return the money to where it came from. Obviously the money is more important to him than the truth.

Two things...

Is there a link to the disclosure that Jordan made to his friends in 2004 that MJ didn't molest him? How do we know this?

Mez talks about it here:

We also know that one of those people was a girl (woman) called Josephine Zohny who went to the New York University with Jordan in and around 2004. This is her Twitter: https://twitter.com/jzohny

When you check out the defense's witness list from 2005, she was on it, indeed. She doesn't talk about the case publicly but right after the trial some fans communicated with her.

Also, which VERY close family member said that the BAD 25 doc moved them to tears? And who did they say this too?

The guy who said it is the guy who married Nathalie Chandler (Nathalie was Evan's second wife and she was his wife during the allegations in 1993) after she and Evan divorced in 1994 or 1995. Nathalie and Evan have two kids together, but after the allegations Evan did not care about them any more, so this guy basically raised them as his own. They consider him their father, not Evan. He did not raise Jordan like he did the other two kids - remember Jordan emancipated himself in 1995 - but they are very close nevertheless. There are lots of pics of Jordan and this guy together. Laughing, having fun. And he said that about Bad 25 on Twitter.

Back