PurdyYungThang84 is in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
Welcome the HOTseat, PurdyYungThang :ciao:

What's your fave season of the year? Spring, summer, autumn or winter and why?

What gives you the most joy in life?

What's your most fave MJ Song?

You go on holiday, what can't you miss and need to be in your suitcase/ handbag?

Please, don't forget to visit the fellow HOTseats for more fun.

Welcome the HOTseat, PurdyYungThang :ciao:

What's your fave season of the year? Spring, summer, autumn or winter and why?

What gives you the most joy in life?

What's your most fave MJ Song?

You go on holiday, what can't you miss and need to be in your suitcase/ handbag?

Please, don't forget to visit the fellow HOTseats for more fun.

Schweeeeet. :punk: lol Okay let's see...

- Favorite season is probably autumn because the air starts to get cool and everything starts to look really golden.

- Dancing and a nice view (both don't have to happen at the same time though lol). Dancing is obvious, but I love to be able to see a nice natural landscape or cityscape. Animals give me the warm and fuzzies too.

- My favorite MJ song this week lol? Between "Human Nature" and "Heaven Can Wait". For right now lol. "Human Nature" is always at the top though. :heart:

- My iPod, a camera/phone, lip balm, chewing gum and a pair of sunglasses!

:D

Last edited:
Hi PYT84 (if I can call you that?)

lets see
favorite animal?
favorite time of the day and why?
favorite color?
Favorite Michael era?
favorite MJ album?

I'll be back with some more for you ;)

- I love giraffes. The great apes are cool too.

- I love evenings, I'm a night owl so I feel like the evening is the start of my "day" lol.

- I wear a lot of black, so I'll say black.

- Bad eraaaaaa. :wub: :wub: :wub:

- I don't have an all time favorite, it changes every couple of weeks lol. Thriller and Bad are definitely go-to classics for me though...

:dancin:

Hello ^ :ciao:

What is your favourite restaurant to go to , to have a meal ?

If you could own one item of Michael Jacksons what would it be ?

What is your favourite amusement park ride ?

Hello ^ :ciao:

What is your favourite restaurant to go to , to have a meal ?

If you could own one item of Michael Jacksons what would it be ?

What is your favourite amusement park ride ?

Thanks! :flowers:

- Well for drive-thru, there's a Mexican taco shop that I go to A LOT called Santana's, awesome Mexican food. For a sit-down experience, there's this really cute restaurant in L.A. called Alcove. Really tasty food, reasonable prices and a really nice cafe/bistro ambiance.

- One item that I'd love to own would be the actual paper that Michael had written down possible song lyrics or notes/advice to himself. Or one of his doodles. I like that they're physical remnants of his spirit during moments when he felt most natural and thoughtful. :heart:

- Hmmmmm... I do love all sorts of roller coasters but I'm also a sucker for old school rides like the tilt-a-whirl, ferris wheel, and the giant slide.

Last edited:
Thanks for your answers Purdy Yung Thang :ciao:

Do you have a fave 'grocery store' you go to?

What 'sightseeing' in your city of San Diego or even the whole L.A area would you recommend?
In other words, what's a MUST SEE if I would visit L.A once since I'm from Europe?

Do you like Sports?

Thanks! :flowers:

- Well for drive-thru, there's a Mexican taco shop that I go to A LOT called Santana's, awesome Mexican food. For a sit-down experience, there's this really cute restaurant in L.A. called Alcove. Really tasty food, reasonable prices and a really nice cafe/bistro ambiance.

- One item that I'd love to own would be the actual paper that Michael had written down possible song lyrics or notes/advice to himself. Or one of his doodles. I like that they're physically remnants of his spirit during moments when he felt most natural and thoughtful. :heart:

- Hmmmmm... I do love all sorts of roller coasters but I'm also a sucker for old school rides like the tilt-a-whirl, ferris wheel, and the giant slide.

Hiya :) ohhhhh that Cute restaurant sounds lovely :yes:I wish I could go :), I love your item that you would own of Michaels , wouldn't it be lovely to actually have that wow:wub:, I'm a sucker too for the old rides lol , your braver than me I'm to scared to go on a really big roller coaster lol:unsure: xxxxxxxx :huggy:xxxxxxxxx

Back