The tracklist for XSCAPE's standard version has officially been revealed!

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
The tracklist for XSCAPE's standard version has officially been revealed! It features eight of Michael Jackson’s strongest unreleased songs, dusted off and polished with state-of-the-art production. View the tracklist below

XSCAPE standard Version, as well as the deluxe edition which includes a collection of the original recordings, will both be available in stores everywhere May 13th, 2014.

Standard Version Tracklist
1. Love Never Felt So Good
2. Chicago
3. Loving You
4. A Place With No Name
5. Slave To The Rhythm
6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
7. Blue Gangsta
8. Xscape

Source - http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/xscape-standard-version-tracklist-revealed

Nice! Hope they'll follow this up with a reveal of the Deluxe tracklist in the coming days :)

I am SO very HAPPY they kept the name "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" !!!

Great decision SONY !!

I am so happy for for the songs chosen for this album. 5 of the tracks is actually the same songs I for years have wanted for the next album. And soon we will have them in cd-quality.

I guess May the 13th will be like Christmas.

Seems like they do everything right with this release!! - It's great!!

Gaz;3988419 said:
The tracklist for XSCAPE's standard version has officially been revealed! It features eight of Michael Jackson’s strongest unreleased songs, dusted off and polished with state-of-the-art production. View the tracklist below

XSCAPE standard Version, as well as the deluxe edition which includes a collection of the original recordings, will both be available in stores everywhere May 13th, 2014.

Source - http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/xscape-standard-version-tracklist-revealed[/FONT][/COLOR]
I'm not happy at all. All the excitement of the past weeks has gone abruptly!
I

Gaz;3988419 said:

Standard Version Tracklist
1. Love Never Felt So Good
2. Chicago
3. Loving You
4. A Place With No Name
5. Slave To The Rhythm
6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
7. Blue Gangsta
8. Xscape

Source - http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/xscape-standard-version-tracklist-revealed
Oh shoot I didn't see that at first...I NEED that deluxe addition!!!....lol

I'm not happy at all. All the excitement of the past weeks has gone abruptly!
I

Go look at the iTunes track listing. What do you think the sixteen tracks are for?

You're reading too much into this.

Why will people search for anything, even the smallest thing - and it has not even been confirmed yet!! - to complaint about!????

Wait till the official Deluxe Edition track-list is revealed before you start moaning and complaining. - Why take the sorrows in advance??

Stay positive and be happy!

Great!!!!!!!!!
Now they start dropping snippets of info, next we might get info what is in Deluxe, and soon we might even get single :bounce::bounce::sarmoti::sarmoti::sarmoti::sarmoti::sarmoti:

track 2 & 3 are extremely exciting! looking forward to finally hearing those song's for the first time.. i hope we will get snippets after the single has premiered, may 1st.

Great times ahead!!

Promotion starts very soon!

Let's be honest though. 8 tracks?.........And they are going to charge you the full price? I am not gonna lie...the extra tracks on the deluxe should be on this too.

Let's be honest though. 8 tracks?.........And they are going to charge you the full price? I am not gonna lie...the extra tracks on the deluxe should be on this too.

This is the cheapest album I have ever bought I think!! - Not full price at all!! - In Denmark anyway it is VERY cheap compared to normal new CD's!

So I would say price is very cheap because there is only 8 songs! - But then again the Deluxe edition is also extremly cheap! - Deluxe Edition is cheaper than a normal new CD. - In Denmark anyway.

Security on this release must be intense, the fact it comes out in less than a month and there's been zero torrent leaks is amazing!!

^ It's quite easy to explain: Like BAD 25 they let the album getting pressed late and there are no promo copies (yet), only a few selected high profile Sony execs & Co. have access to watermarked material for pre-listening purposes.
The album will leak in 7-11 days, that's when someone working at the European pressing plant or logistics will make illegal copies.

So can that be stopped Korgnex? I wish that this was one of the only albums to not be allowed to leak, so that it really does have the best chance of sky rocketing to the top.

Terry

^ It's quite easy to explain: Like BAD 25 they let the album getting pressed late and there are no promo copies (yet), only a few selected high profile Sony execs & Co. have access to watermarked material for pre-listening purposes.
The album will leak in 7-10 days, that's when someone working at the European pressing plant or logistics will make illegal copies.
Promo copies to reviewers/critics have been sent out. Leaking them would be nonsense due to the fact that they're easily traceable.
I suppose the leak will happen shortly after the copies left the pressing plant(s).

It's going to leak no matter what in the week leading up to it's release. It's during that time stores around the world get their copies of the CD. All it takes is one employee to sneak out a copy, rip it, upload it and boom. The album is leaked.

That's why almost every album these days is leaked onto the internet in the few days leading up to it's release date. Also another reason why often some studios will release an album digitally (i.e. onto iTunes) about a week before it's out on CD.

@coffre: That's just what I said (watermarked material). I don't think any reviewer received something, it rather seems like they only let people listen to it at certain places.

The album will leak in 7-11 days, that's when someone working at the European pressing plant or logistics will make illegal copies.

Will see :D

It's going to leak no matter what in the week leading up to it's release. It's during that time stores around the world get their copies of the CD. All it takes is one employee to sneak out a copy, rip it, upload it and boom. The album is leaked.

That's why almost every album these days is leaked onto the internet in the few days leading up to it's release date. Also another reason why often some studios will release an album digitally (i.e. onto iTunes) about a week before it's out on CD.

iNTERESTING

As a reminder (even though the points in time have changed drastically in the last 10 years):

how-a-record-gets-leaked.gif

Back