50 cent speaks against MJ on HOT 97

idd2

Proud Member
[video=youtube;eUL7VYzPYVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUL7VYzPYVM[/video]

50 Cent(from 13:25-14:06): Something’s not right, you people! Like when they say Michael Jackson touched the kids, I didn’t have to be there to feel like Michael Jackson touched the kids! You don’t get accused of that like once or twice! Like two or three times! People don’t just show up at your door and say You touched my kid’s butt! From where? Where does that happen? When I hear that, when crazy things happen, and lightning strikes in the same spot two or three times, I say well damn, something ain’t right! It’s a question mark there, right? And then he did build like a land for kids, like a big amusement park for more kids.

Contradictory of him,especially since he did a "collaboration" with Michael for the first abomination Sony released as a "posthumous album".

What a F*ing Douchebag! Sorry for my french but its ppl. like this who piss me the H*ll off. Him and that dancer kid that "accused" Mike... wasn't 50c on the album *Michael*(sining Monster???) Of course what do we expect from people... it's "human nature" to F somebody over right? smdh!

Seriously guys why did MJ build amusement park for sick kids? That's so wrong . He should have done what the great citizen 50 cent did and built a strip club in his home , that's how responsible adults should contribute to their societies.

Bit strange to have that sort of belief and then record a rap for one of his songs (a song thought to have been Michael at least, to the best of his knowledge). Hypocritical or what.

at the age of 12 he was already an established drug dealer. No wonder he considers building amusement parks something wrong. Distributing cocaine to kids is much better.

PR for his album pretty much? He praised MJ a lot before.

great another backstabbing traitor, who's next? I am so sick of this, I really am. well 50 cent just lost this fan right here. what a durn hypocrite. all I can do is shake my head.

I didn't even bother watching the video. I just read the comments and I'm just as pissed.

Ok, given the comments I just read from you guys, its clear I don't need to listen to what this irrelevant being has to say.

Next!

He's clearly doing it for attention. 50 Cent has a new album coming out this year, none of the 6 singles have been even remotely successful, so how else can he get attention? By talking shit about those more talented and respected than him.

This idiot clearly has not even the slightest of clues of what he is talking about, everything he questioned could be answered by skimming the Wikipedia article on the second trial.

What a pathetic dumbass, we should just ignore the idiot in all honesty.

Last edited:
Oh lord, what a complete moron like so many others. Why was Michael accused of those allegations? Because of greedy adults; Parents who wanted to take advantage of Michael who was the wealthiest pop star on the planet and also the most naive and trusting person on the planet. I don't expect people like 50 cent, who rap about filth and sex to understand a person who was childlike in his heart. I feel sorry for him for not being able to see the beauty and innocence of Michael's beautiful creation of Neverland. Sick minded people will always see sick things anywhere they please.

Last edited:
Saying that multiple accusations must mean the claim is true shows a shallow understanding of it. Claims are not also proof, there's a big evidential gap in the difference between the two. The argument about Neverland is also a bad one. Following this logic, should every person who ever built any kind of theme park or place of entertainment for children be suspected of being a molester? It's easy for people to be convinced once a person is accused of something more than once, but if you intend to speak about it, especially publicly, then you have a responsibility to investigate the facts first. If you don't you diminish your own credibility.

It sounds like he's going along with what a lot of other people think but an opinion being popular doesn't automatically make it correct, and I think many people agree with negative opinions about MJ due to social pressure and not wanting people to think they're naive and stupid. Of course the irony is that when you speak without learning the facts first you display both of those things.

This dumb prick seems to be an all around hypocrite about every damn thing it seems. He talked crap about Oprah at one point then sits down in an interview with her all nice and sweet telling her he was wrong for that. Then he also apologized for talking ish about gay people! Now, we see his fakeness over MJ....but, this time he does the opposite! What a douche! Makes me hate the song Monster even more now! UGH! And to think the Estate paid this idiot for his sh*t rap part in the Michael album and uses his rap part in the Cirque show for Immortal.... They should remove his sorry ass off the show, PLEASE! Screw him and his Irrelevant rap/acting career!-_-

To hell with this guy and everyone who believes him. Figures that when the Xscape tracklist finally gets confirmed we have douchebags like this who ruin shit for everybody. :mat:

I saw Immortal in 2012 so I can't remember everything but if they use his rap or anything of him then I agree take him off. Not even in the same league as Michael. No place for people like that.

I think it's sad because he sounds exactly like the ignorant people we deal with when it comes to Michael. I don't know if he was ever accused of anything he didn't do and then he would know how hurtful it can be,

I saw Immortal in 2012 so I can't remember everything but if they use his rap or anything of him then I agree take him off. Not even in the same league as Michael. No place for people like that.

I saw it late last year and if my memory serves me right, Monster had already been taken out.

I can't stand people who don't research the allegation, refuse to research the allegations but still talk like they know everything about them.

Fifty is an irrelevant has been. F*uck him. I will never buy any of his music again.

I can't stand people who don't research the allegation, refuse to research the allegations but still talk like they know everything about them.

I think many people feel that they don't need to do research. As long as the basic event happened AND took place more than once, it's all they need to draw a conclusion. It's one of the many banes of human existence.

Seriously guys why did MJ build amusement park for sick kids? That's so wrong . He should have done what the great citizen 50 cent did and built a strip club in his home , that's how responsible adults should contribute to their societies.

The sad thing is that if Michael had built a strip club he probably would've been more respected for it. Because apparently boobs > charity in this day and age. :no:

I saw it late last year and if my memory serves me right, Monster had already been taken out.

Good, glad to hear it's gone. If not, it needs to be removed immediately and to never return. It better not be in the Vegas show either.

I hope he's being flamed on Twitter.

I hate hypocrites.

The sad thing is that if Michael had built a strip club he probably would've been more respected for it. Because apparently boobs > charity in this day and age. :no:

If Michael built a strip club he would have been called a perverted freak who wants to exploit women. When it comes to MJ there's always been a double standard

I hope he's being flamed on Twitter.

I hope not. The last thing we won't is for this to become a trending topic on Twitter, and that would be giving him what he wants. Which is publicity and attention. It's best to ignore his dumb ass

Good....I REALLY HOPE SO!? Cause his rap part only was there in the beginning..that I remember! And u can hear it in the doc about the Immortal show too...which really sucks now!

Last edited:
All quasi artists who are jealous of Michael's success are coming to the front again to talk trash and show their ignorance. The mere fact they always have to talk about Michael shows how important Michael is. Let's face it there will never be a 50 cent One show or an Immortal after his death.

Back