Xscape To Vegas - Competition!

athina_livadi

Proud Member
Xscape To Vegas

The Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music are very excited to announce the launch of a contest today providing two lucky winners (and a guest) the opportunity for the ultimate Michael Jackson weekend in Las Vegas. The contest is open to fans in many countries worldwide, but not all. Due to local legal restrictions, residents in certain territories are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. However, all fans worldwide are welcome and encouraged to create a video and participate in the contest for fun, even if they are not a resident of a country in which they are eligible to win. Please visit http://vegas.michaeljackson.com for contest details and eligibility.

Good luck!

http://vegas.michaeljackson.com/#english

I would love to win! - But I do not wanna upload a video of myself talking s##t about why I should win... :lol:

I would love to win! - But I do not wanna upload a video of myself talking s##t about why I should win... :lol:

And that's the only reason why I haven't entered either :p

2. Entries.
(a) To enter the Contest between 10:00 a.m. ET on April 21, 2014 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 4, 2014 (“Prize Draw Period”), film a video of yourself expressing why you should be selected to “Xscape to Las Vegas” and win the Prize, upload the video to the Instagram™ application, add photomapping, and the hashtag #XscapeToVegas (“Video”).
-------------------------
I would love to enter to this competition, but by the time I learn to do all that mentioned above, the entry time has passed:-(

--------------------------

5. Prizes.

Two (2) Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Two (2) round trip airline tickets (economy coach class) from the major airport nearest Winner’s hometown to a Las Vegas, NV-area airport (as determined by Sponsor);
- Three (3) nights’ hotel accommodation (standard, one room, double occupancy) in or around Las Vegas, NV, on or about May 16-19, 2014;
- Ground transportation in and around Las Vegas, NV during their stay; and
- Two (2) tickets for each of two (2) live performances/events in or around Las Vegas, NV scheduled to take place during their stay, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Grand Prize Winner and his or her guest must be at least eighteen (18 18) years old as of April 21, 2014 and both must have a valid passport for at least six (6) months from May 2014.. Winner may be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license or birth certificate as proof of age and residency. If a Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Winner rejects the prize, in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.

I'm sure one of the live shows is MJONE, and that is the only reason I would love to enter to this competition:wild:

Last edited:
I decided not to enter this as I'm actually going to Vegas this year to see One. I'll leave this for others who maybe could never have a chance to go.

Cool ^^
I know the perfect p err Orson to win this :shifty:

I wanted to enter this competition but I don't have a passport :doh: Everyone in my family has one except they are not MJ fans like me :unsure:

*sigh* going to vegas will remain as a dream for me :cry:

So many have made a video and applied to competition :clapping:

You can watch the videos here; http://vegas.michaeljackson.com/#english3

Just scroll down the page - you see picture boxes - when you click the box the video starts playing.

Anyone here applied?

Haha I want that dawg to win :beee: Bumper its Youuuuuuuuu!!

Haha um and that Dr Kate seems Hardcore :) Nice number plate :)
The chick with the baby ....Good luck to all :victory:

Bubs;3988802 said:
2. Entries.
(a) To enter the Contest between 10:00 a.m. ET on April 21, 2014 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 4, 2014 (“Prize Draw Period”), film a video of yourself expressing why you should be selected to “Xscape to Las Vegas” and win the Prize, upload the video to the Instagram™ application, add photomapping, and the hashtag #XscapeToVegas (“Video”).
-------------------------
I would love to enter to this competition, but by the time I learn to do all that mentioned above, the entry time has passed:-(

--------------------------

^^Too funny. I just found out something new today. I accidentally put the BAD 25 cd in the blu ray and it played. I thought I was putting in the dvd. Now I know cd's play from my blu ray. I guess it will take me about 3 months to make a video and do the instagram part. I will also have to learn how to upload it.

Good luck to the winner because this looks like a fun xscape.

Where are the terms and conditions? I want to see if I can actually win if I'm not in the USA.

User Actions
Follow

Natasha Savanovic?@natasasavanovi1
Yaay!The King is back! I love my #Xscape shirt
263a.png
.... and I LOVE you, Mike! @michaeljackson #XscapeToVegas
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png
pic.twitter.com/cHLfSpoRRg

Back