Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Flip Flops

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Heels

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Flats

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I like them all! Well, flip flops might not be on the same level for me as the others. Some shoes really are little works of art.:)

Its boots for me too Any thing from New Rock to New Look.

$(KGrHqQOKjIE28TMlj)tBN0+F,c-tg~~0_35.JPG

Eligi-Black-Suede-Womens-Fashion.jpg

I like them all except sandals, It's rarely I wear sandals. I prefer ballerinas or sneakers in summer and boots and high heels in the Winter

wendijane, those second pair of boots are very attractive; are you proficient at walking in heels that high and thin?

Hi All :ciao:

I like all different sorts .. Converse , high heels, boots ,love your choice Wendijane :yes:. yep all sorts really :)xx

Oh I love converse! I used tp have a pair but grew out of them sadly. They were covered in purple sequins! I also have a pair of black Vans with little cheries on them! So comfortable!

Hiya :ciao: wow !!!! They sounded nice :yes: the vans sound cool too !!!!!!!!!!! They are great arnt they :)

Oh I love converse! I used tp have a pair but grew out of them sadly. They were covered in purple sequins! I also have a pair of black Vans with little cheries on them! So comfortable!

Had to edit as it posted it twice ? For some reason ! Lol :upside_down:

Last edited:
heeheee, bumped into this thread :D

I chose 'flats' cause I adore my All stars from Converse :wub: and I'm so glad it's Spring so I can finally wear them again.

Converse-Shoes_zpsu5lqq9g0.jpg

I have to say, they surely excell cause I wear out a lot of shoes and now a year later, I still can wear them :cheeky:

I love high heel shoes.....that if i can find any in my size im size 1 in shoes :(

Give me a pair of these in my size anyday.........? PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE MAKE THEM IN MY SIZE!!!!

20160815154855_99650.jpg

I also like shoes with high heels, but sandals are good because there are young children.

Back