Hey guys! I'm a dancer :)

Hartley Funk

Proud Member
Hey everyone!

This is my first post, so I'd like to say hello :)

My name is Jonathan, I'm 18 years of age from Australia. Big fan of Michael (of course) and I love many other artists from the 70's, 80's era. Music is a big part of my life, I'm a dancer and music producer, plus I also sing. Music is something that I very much want to pursue, so that's what I'm doing (on YouTube for now) while I find work in Hospitality. Hope to talk to you guys, times are exciting with the new Xscape album!

I would also like to share one of my videos that I've made. I have a YouTube channel where I make dance covers to different songs. This one is to Xscape, and I would very much appreciate it if you could check it out!

Hi there Johnathan :ciao::welcome_sign:welcome to MJJC ...WoW your a very talented dancer :yes:thanks for sharing your vid :)

Hiya Johnathan, I think we will be best friends, I also sing and want to pursue music. :) can't wait to get to know you better :)
EDIT: I just watched your video! OMG that was amazing!!! You did amazing! I'm impressed, I'd love to hear you sing too :)

Last edited:
:clapping: Very impressive dancing Jonathan! :hello: from Florida.

Back