What Is Your Favourite Clothes ? From Jeans To Dresses Suits To Gowns :)

MJJ_4 All Time

Proud Member
Hi everyone :) I thought it would be really nice to have a Thread to share all our Favourite fashion , boys and girls , it could be everyday fashion to evening out :) post whatever you like on here, to do with your favourite clothes , bags , shoes , hair styles, accessories etc :)

Last edited:
wow I love all the clothes you posted :dropdead:
I love fashion n stuff,i love ariana grande's style and her clothes
tumblr_m985ryOIRm1rvd55s_large.gif

dorothy.gif

tumblr_mgkl3kGRmQ1rkv106o1_250_zpsc12ffc41.gif

tumblr_mcjxc4dbqx1rv1qeyo1_500.gif

there all really girly and pretty dresses, and I love her hair!
I also love ke$has old style, sorta hipster like, denim shorts, wavy big hair, lots of bling & glitter :D

wow I love all the clothes you posted :dropdead:
I love fashion n stuff,i love ariana grande's style and her clothes
tumblr_m985ryOIRm1rvd55s_large.gif

dorothy.gif

tumblr_mgkl3kGRmQ1rkv106o1_250_zpsc12ffc41.gif

tumblr_mcjxc4dbqx1rv1qeyo1_500.gif

there all really girly and pretty dresses, and I love her hair!
I also love ke$has old style, sorta hipster like, denim shorts, wavy big hair, lots of bling & glitter :D

Hiya Rose :hiya: yes I love the dresses too :yes:they are really pretty :)

This hairstyles really nice I think for an evening look and daytime look :yes:
all dressed up , or with a baggy jumper and jeans .....cute :)

gratisgoth01.jpg

Is Pretty much meeee, :lol: with Pink nails
1797365_543359155771544_1672129324_n.jpg

As for hats ...
Khloe+Kardashian+Boots+Over+Knee+Boots+cyJJabiANKel.jpg

Like the trend for a statement necklace on a Jumper or top. its cute .Anyone do that here?
statement-necklace-blue-jumper.jpg

Great thread You do make some cool ones :huggy:
Well I like most the Styles here :victory: But maybe I will leave the Pretty Shorts [Pushing 40 here]
ll go Cosmic legged instead :p
galaxy-purple-leggings.jpg

Haha No. But ...like most of us here I really LURVE Glitter and Sparklez!! Aroua Borealis is my fav stone which Sparkle all colors!

Swarovski-AB-05.jpg

Have to say ...I Very much love Black as my staple, Like Some of these pictures ..Mind you, not so much Gold..I would replace with silver.[and make those jean skinnier and no lace up] ..but..

ALL+BLACK.jpg

Kelly%20Brook%20New%20Look%20Clothing-09.jpg

annnd....

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm1IVWgtaVpVUkFHaEhWNU05ekhDdlEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

More so the second one...In all black :though !p

Maybe Sometimes black with colur..... I'll compromise :)
131722-goth-style-red-and-black-beauty.jpg

Gotta have thOse New Rocks !

NewRockBlPic1.jpg

I do like skater dresses with a Peter pan collar :p

998670_4d1ca9a6eddc6c7607000ca5.jpg

Leggings, and Long lined Tops, Some Current,.....The Goth, and The Lolita looks, are alright with me.

Stunning For winter ~
black_lolita_winter_jacket_golden_embroidery.jpg

So, I hear Dungarees are pretty fash for Summe 2014? Anyone got a pair yet?

dungarees_denim.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya Wendijane ^ hey lol we are the same age :) I totally love your choices :yes:I love that princess coat , the dungarees I like alot did you have a pair in the 80's lol :) I love black too :) and aurora borealis is my Fav aswell :) I like the black and gold shoes and accesories , you have well good taste in fashion :) I like the necklace on the jumper look its cute :yes: I've enjoyed looking through those :) thankyou xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Wendijane ^ hey lol we are the same age :) I totally love your choices :yes:I love that princess coat , the dungarees I like alot did you have a pair in the 80's lol :) I love black too :) and aurora borealis is my Fav aswell :) I like the black and gold shoes and accesories , you have well good taste in fashion :) I like the necklace on the jumper look its cute :yes: I've enjoyed looking through those :) thankyou xxxxxxxxx

:hiya: Hello sweetie Really? I thought you were a younger one. Yes haha I did have a pair and I'm probably going to get some again! Aw glad you likemy choices too. Yes Aurora Borealis is stunning. I also like some Cyber-goth Style but that is quite colourful so tend tl go for the Goth side of things more :lol: love this thread. Thank you for it :)

Video_Response_Michelle_Phan_Cyber_Gothic_Anime.jpg

Sorry double post- Cool You like Black alot too Yes I am not too down wth colour on me but I would maybe take something from this Cyber-Goth style .Just a hint of it. Wear Purple eyeliner and put some violet contact lenses in and use Miss Manga Mascara to amp It up

IMG_0442.jpg

Add a black ruffled top,

o-603-10228.jpg

thin Purple earing's,
xl-purple-hoop-earrings-enameled-copper-hoops_LRG.jpg

Purple Ombre nails

thumb.jpg

http://aubreyhannah1.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/purple-ombre-nails-tutorial.html

And these

1379417180-15014200.jpg

That's how I wear my colour :lol:

:hiya: Hello sweetie Really? I thought you were a younger one. Yes haha I did have a pair and I'm probably going to get some again! Aw glad you likemy choices too. Yes Aurora Borealis is stunning. I also like some Cyber-goth Style but that is quite colourful so tend tl go for the Goth side of things more :lol: love this thread. Thank you for it :)

Hiya , yer it's because I'm so immature lol :rollin::lmao: no .....actually yes lol :) ,but I have two teenagers so they keep me young lol :) yes I wear a lot of black too , and also a lot of colour any colour really but am always always drawn to blue it's my total Fav :) love the purple you picked :) I love these colours together black and purple looks lovely :) I love the contacts and the manga lashes , I bet that looks so striking and amazing :) have you ever seen I think her name is Anastasia she has that manga look all the time and she does her eyes amazing , it's not like that you coud go to work with though everyday , but its very clever :)

Last edited:
I'm also a total black freak! I love it, it goes with anything! Take a look at Michael's Bad outfit, pretty much that me. Buckles, chains, studs YES!

Hiya SkysTheLimit :hiya: how are you :) I looooooooove the Bad outfit it's Awesome :) cool !!! , I really like the dresses you posted and those tops are great :) one of my Fav shops is new look and they sell those vest tops in every colour :) they go with everything :)

:yes::lol: Its great to be Young at heart girlie :huggy: Yeah..Anastasiya Shpagina isn't it ? Oh She has a stunning stunning style and her red hair is pretty cool. Red hair ! :punk: :heart:
burgundy hair is pretty too
Dark+burgundy+hair+with+Dark+brown+on+the+tips+n+sides..jpg

I'm loving those clothes you posted ..the channel :blush:The converse !
Glad you like Purple and Black I found another
$T2eC16R,!w0E9szNYhshBRmvJoRJrg~~60_35.JPG
[/img]
Sky :hiya: :huggy: I love buckles too :lol: Hmmmmm...Very cute jacket girls, don't you think?
Outfit-NYC-.png

I love those skinny jeans out of this bunch

Yes deep Purple So pretty
Tank-Top-floor-length-Ball-Gown-Purple-Satin-flower-girl-dress-bfpp0026-b.jpg

Edit~Love New Look girls! New look is my Friend :lol:

Last edited:
:yes::lol: Its great to be Young at heart girlie :huggy: Yeah..Anastasiya Shpagina isn't it ? Oh She has a stunning stunning style and her red hair is pretty cool. Red hair ! :punk: :heart:
burgundy hair is pretty too
Dark+burgundy+hair+with+Dark+brown+on+the+tips+n+sides..jpg

I'm loving those clothes you posted ..the channel :blush:The converse !
Glad you like Purple and Black I found another
$T2eC16R,!w0E9szNYhshBRmvJoRJrg~~60_35.JPG
[/img]
Sky :hiya: :huggy: I love buckles too :lol: Hmmmmm...Very cute jacket girls, don't you think?
Outfit-NYC-.png

I love those skinny jeans out of this bunch

Yes deep Purple So pretty
Tank-Top-floor-length-Ball-Gown-Purple-Satin-flower-girl-dress-bfpp0026-b.jpg

Edit~Love New Look girls! New look is my Friend :lol:

Hello :hiya: oh thanku xx young at heart that's me :) I totally love that coloured hair it's gorgeous :) ohhhhh and that purple dress :) purple is such such a gorgeous rich colour :) hiya SkysTheLimit :hiya: your hair sounds beautiful xxxx :)

Fashion and makeup are my favourite things :D I love pink cardigans, and it love brown / cream coloured clothes. That sounds really strange but it makes my hair skin and eyes pop , I have this brown long-ish sleeved top with ruffles which I love :D and I love wearing dark denim jeans with it, it looks lovely :D thanks for starting this thread lis :) :heart: fashion is awesome :D

Fashion and makeup are my favourite things :D I love pink cardigans, and it love brown / cream coloured clothes. That sounds really strange but it makes my hair skin and eyes pop , I have this brown long-ish sleeved top with ruffles which I love :D and I love wearing dark denim jeans with it, it looks lovely :D thanks for starting this thread lis :) :heart: fashion is awesome :D

Hiya Rose :) I think pink and brown looks gorgeous together :yes: I like ruffle tops too , your right fashion is awesome !!!!!!

Back