Help Get This Negative Twitter Account Deleted

ArmageddonOfTheBrain

Proud Member
Not exactly sure if this is the section that I should be posting this in. I was bothered so much by this though, that I wanted to come on here and post/ask for help. I don't really visit this forum enough to know if this situation has already been discussed (sorry).

Basically, there is a twitter account calling themselves "MJ Facts". The handle on that account is: @RealMJFacts. They also have a website: http://www.mjfacts.info

To get straight to the point, they constantly insinuate that Michael has harmed children. I've noticed that this person harasses others as well. I don't know much about Brett Barnes, but it seems like @RealMJFacts has it out for him. This person is constantly calling Brett out to "come forward". It looks as though @RealMJFacts has lots of minions that are helping them send out tweets to harrass MJ fans as well.

Is there a peaceful way of getting this account deleted? Maybe if we all were to send our complaints directly to Twitter? Do not threaten, harass or contact them one-on-one. This person DOES NOT deserve any unwanted attention. Do not give them any. I'm hoping that they will wake up tomorrow and find that Twitter has deleted their account.

Here is the link to report someone on Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/forms/abusiveuser

I always try to ignore online garbage, but for some reason the things this person is saying, highly bothered me.

Thanks for the help!

That website has apparently been around for a long time, and there are no facts on it at all. It's all the lies we've seen before but carefully crafted in a way to make it seem truthful, as well as twisting other people's words around to make them seem bad. I believe at some point before Michael's death they said that Jordan Chandler claimed Michael was circumcised, but after he died and the autopsy report came out and said that he was uncircumcised, they quietly and conveniently updated the page to say that he never did claim that.

The fact that this person has a Twitter is disgusting. They're going to spread the lies even further and it can't happen! We need to get this shut down somehow!

The website is a well known hater website. I don't think we should give them attention - that's exactly what they crave for. Nor do I think links should be put here to that website. Their Twitter has been deleted before, but they always come back, so I don't think it's worth the fuss. Just ignore them. Giving them your attention and time will only make it worse.

I know that Twitter page and have been monitoring it... Odd thing is though it says the user is in 'Singapore' but I've checked their posts and been conscious of the time duration between here in the UK and Singapore but the account seems to be more active similar to when my brother uses his twitter (regularly) and he's based in San Francisco.

Hmmmmm

I will also use the link above to make a report. I think we all should!

I know that Twitter page and have been monitoring it... Odd thing is though it says the user is in 'Singapore' but I've checked their posts and been conscious of the time duration between here in the UK and Singapore but the account seems to be more active similar to when my brother uses his twitter (regularly) and he's based in San Francisco.

Hmmmmm

They use proxy servers, they definitely do not want to be found out, especially because they engage in illegal activity, such as hacking people's accounts, harrassing and bullying people online etc.

Also....RealMJfacts has over 800+ followers and worryingly LOTS are MJ Fans!! Either they are people who 'followed' RealMJFacts being completely misunderstood to the users motivations against MJ or followed to try and challenge the views but that's unnecessary.

Also....RealMJfacts has over 800+ followers and worryingly LOTS are MJ Fans!! Either they are people who 'followed' RealMJFacts being completely misunderstood to the users motivations against MJ or followed to try and challenge the views but that's unnecessary.

A lot of it could be puppet accounts because they do that too. Or people who pretend to be fans just to seem "more convincing" when they say MJ was this or that. Anyway, I don't think it's worth spending your time on them. IMO a lot of these people are mentally ill.

Ignoring a problem will not always make it go away. I happened upon that Twitter page randomly, when reading tweets about Xscape. The fact that this person is harassing fans, Michael's children and his friends is what is bothering me the most. Obviously everything else they are posting are lies.

Contact shouldn't be made directly with this person. Just go through Twitter and report them this way: https://support.twitter.com/forms/abusiveuser

Ignoring a problem will not always make it go away. I happened upon that Twitter page randomly, when reading tweets about Xscape. The fact that this person is harassing fans, Michael's children and his friends is what is bothering me the most. Obviously everything else they are posting are lies.

Contact shouldn't be made directly with this person. Just go through Twitter and report them this way: https://support.twitter.com/forms/abusiveuser

I have to agree, sometimes ignoring things won't help. And that "RealMJFacts" who runs that Twitter account, that person runs it is nothing but a fraud. That accounts is more like "SpewingMJLies".

Hmmmmm

I think she is from the UK. I notice she once referred to her mother as "Mum".

Most are fake, and she got them by using some 'Follow back' twitter account. MJ fans just follow her to monitor her.

I've reported the user. Has anyone else?
She has had her account suspended a few times, but still somehow manages to get it back up. What you want to do for twitter to take it seriously and get rid of that account for good, is to get her to throw abuse at you, and then report.

I think she is from the UK. I notice she once referred to her mother as "Mum".

We spell it like that in Australia too, I hope she's not from here! I've seen this account and a similar one harassing Brett Barnes recently, they want him to say MJ did something to him but he's not playing that game.

Last edited:
Back