Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

etoile 37

Proud Member
You haven't forgotten to request Michael on the radio today, have you?

2r2t5pe.jpg

This thread is your daily checklist to make sure you don't forget. Come here every day and tell us how many radio stations you sent requests to.

To request his song in the US, the UK and in Canada, here's the link shared by Memefan in the chart positions thread: http://rihannadaily.com/www/request/

You can also use this link (there are even more radio stations on this one): https://sites.google.com/site/urbrhypopradiostations/

All you have to do is click on each link to each radio station's request page and choose the song "Love Never Felt So Good".

Note: Don't request it only in your country or only to the stations that you listen to. The goal here is to make sure that as many people as possible hear Michael's new song. So spread your requests! :cheeky:

Here are a few tips to go faster:

1) If you use Internet Explorer, click on "Edit", then "Find on this page". Type in "Love Never Felt So Good" and leave the dialog box there so you can find the song quickly in the list.

2) If the song doesn't appear on the list, type it in the appropriate space at the bottom, then copy it. So the next time it doesn't appear, you can just paste the title in instead of having to type it again.

3) You don't have to fill all the fields at the bottom of the page, only your name.

Alright, let me start: Today I requested Michael on all Hot AC radio stations in the US and to all radio stations in Canada, so that's 157. What about you?

Last edited:
No replies? Does this mean that yall haven't requested my baby on the radio today?

2uhrcc9.jpg

Anyway, today I requested him on all the top 40 pop radios in the US, so that's 196.

Now get in here and help me guys!

11mddkz.jpg

Great threat Etoile. I will add the Rihanna link here to make it easier for fans. If each of us request it at 5 radio stations per day, it would really take off.

I can't find that list of radio stations therihanna fans had put together

Last edited:
I can't find that list of radio stations therihanna fans had put together

http://rihannadaily.com/www/request/

PS,Etoile 37, this thread is good idea.
We should get working on this as Black key and MJ are fighting for top position on BB charts and we can help a little by requesting songs in the radio (radio plays counts towards charts too).

Thank you Bubs. Yes this thread is a great idea.

not to scare anyone, but the song isn't doing well on Pop, rhythmic and Urban stations. Not at all. Those who analyze these numbers on ATRL think it has already peaked. So we should really focus on those 3 formats. The song is already a hit on AC.

Latest updates:

URBAN AC

15 9 M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So G... 1089 531 558 10.003

+65 Spins
+267 Bullet
+0.171 Audience

This is so going #1 there.

It's the only song with a triple digit bullet (558) and it has more audience than all but the top 2 songs.

AC

22 14 M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So G... 538 177 361 6.981

+57 Spins
+246 Bullet
+0.178 Audience

Ooh, maybe here, too.

It's not really doing well outside of the three AC formats anyway. It's probably peaked on Pop, Rhythmic, and Urban.

source: http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=400248&page=1404

what if we split the stations among volunteers? And everyday, those volunteers would commit to request at pre-assigned stations?

any volunteers? Add your name in a post below

let's do this.

I'm on vacation right now and I have a lot of free time, so I'm requesting all Top40 US radio on day 1, HOT AC US + all Canada on day 2, Top40 US again on day 3, and all rhythmic US + all Canada on day 4, then I'll start over.

If you have less free time, I suggest that you post here what you think you could take care of daily. Example, one person takes number 1 to 15 for TOP 40 US, another person takes number 16 to 20, etc.

And any volunteers for the UK?

So no one volunteered?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmok.

Since there aren't many volunteers, I will take 1-30 Top 40/pop, and the next day 31-60 until we find enough volunteers.

Last edited:
I can do Top 40 numbers 1-20.

I just requested 13 so far, but I just started a few minutes ago.

PS: I did up to 20. I hope it is ok to do this in the night.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'll do my best to help :clapping:

People people!!!! Join in, it is like voting for MJ in the poll.

Click any of the radio links on the list here
http://rihannadaily.com/www/request/
Select MJ ft JT LNFSG by tick the box beside the song
Scroll down to enter details. I only entered my name and nothing else and it was accpted
Then fill in that Confirmation code and press submit.
Few simple steps but we can help MJ to get him US no 1

Last edited:
I already did 2 & 3 today. I could not do number 4 because it seems when I did this last night 24 hours has not passed yet. It seems you have to wait for 24 hours. I will do from 4 - 20 much later tonight.

PS: OK today I did numbers 180 - 196 from the top 40/pop

Last edited:
I requested him to all rhythmic stations in the US and all the stations in Canada.

Don't forget to do your part! Come on guys, we need more people!

20-40 Guys pay very close attention to the City and the zip code.

If you are requesting a song in Seattle Wa, best to put your city as Seattle, and use a zip code close to the one listed with the station.

ETA: strange how many stations already had LNFSG on their playlist, but they just don't play.

Fun fact: One station has already added "CHICAGO" on their playlist. It hasn't even been released yet.

Last edited:
Oh I did not know about the city. I was putting NY all the time. I did 2-22 from the Top 40.

^^That was stupid me who added Chicago. I did not know what I was doing and since they asked for 3 songs I listed 3 from Xscape.

I don't listen to the radio, haven't for YEARS. I wouldn't know where to begin to know how the formats are set up now or how Mike would fit in.

I vote with my DOLLARS (buying his CDs, DVDs and other merch).

you only have to check off one song but you can request up to 5
I just check LNFSG put my name on all the requests. They don't require anything else.

I don't listen to the radio.
You dont have to . I don't listen to the radio either except in my car, but that is not what this thread is about. Its not about us at all .. Its about helping MJ be heard and rise in the charts.... Its so easy to do

Click on this link http://rihannadaily.com/www/request/
click on any radio station
check the box for LNFSG
Type your first name
submit - DONE

^^Thanks I was putting in too much information and wasting time. I thought you had to put e-mail, city, zip. Let me go and do it now.

OK I did 60 - 90 today.

Last edited:
This is a great thing Etoile.

Can we do this daily? And yes I have heard LNFSG on a couple of R&B stations but the mainstream top 40 stations are NOT playing it and it's sad.

airplay has gone significantly down in the last 24 hours. I hope it will go back up...too early to stall / drop

M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE - Love Never Felt So Good: 35.741 (+ 0.905)

I just requested him on all Top40 US radios.

Can we do this daily?

We can and we should! :cheeky: However you have to wait 24 hours to request him again to a same station. But there are like 500 radio stations on that list, so you just have to pick different stations the next day if 24 hours have not yet passed.

I did all the Hot AC stations in the US and all the stations in Canada.

you only have to check off one song but you can request up to 5
I just check LNFSG put my name on all the requests. They don't require anything else.

Are you sure? I'm not down with giving my name/address/email for a song request or prompted to "create an account" for the radio stations' sites.

Time for me to Google 'radio stations in Atlanta that plays Michael Jackson', because I truly don't know. I am my own DJ. :lmao:

2r2t5pe.jpg
:yes:

This picture help alot thank did 10 today will do more. My station play Michael everyday.

Love this thread.

Back