Message From The Estate About Dutch Channel RTL 5

Spyce

Guests

mjonline-small3.png

Message From The Estate About Dutch Channel RTL 5

"We have received your messages about the upcoming broadcast of the program about the autopsy performed on Michael on Dutch RTL5. The Estate is as outraged as the fans that broadcasters continue to schedule this salacious and disrespectful program. The Executors want Michael's fans to know that they have voiced their disgust to those involved. Unfortunately, it is not possible for the Estate to bring legal action to stop the broadcast of the program. The Executors are disappointed that RTL 5 has elected to air this sleazy tabloid program that exploits Michael's tragic and untimely death in a cynical and desperate attempt to attract viewers.

The Estate hopes that RTL 5 will show good judgment and cancel the broadcast of this appalling program."

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Well I did not know about this, so don't go discussing it all over the internet to give it more attention. Maybe not a lot of people know about it.

Is this the same one that aired back in January or a different one? Either way it sounds bad. >.

Well I did not know about this, so don't go discussing it all over the internet to give it more attention. Maybe not a lot of people know about it.

My guess is they wanted people to know that they've done what they can. I'm sure- if it did air- people will want to know "Why didn't the Estate step in and try to stop it?", so this is their way of covering their butts and saying "We tried, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do legally." so people don't blame them for allowing it to air.

Isn't this show also posted on YouTube? There's no way I would click it, so I don't know for sure, but I've seen both Michael and Whitney autopsies listed in the "recommended for you" section. If they are these shows I wish the Estates could have them removed.

^The estate just said they can't. The most they can do is appeal to companies humanity and sense of ethics & morality. Legally they can't stop them.

Right now we are focusing on the album anyway.

This documentary airs tonight from 22.30 to 23.30. Considering RTL 5 is only the little brother of the much bigger commercial channel RTL 4, there probably won't be many people watching.

Edit: never mind, apparently tonight's show is a re-run. The documentary was first aired yesterday and it had 578.000 viewers, which is quite a lot actually for RTL 5 standards. It was the 20th most watched show yesterday. Glad I missed it.

Last edited:
20th most watched? Figures. God I wish people would stop watching crap like that.

Very sad indeed, and what makes it worst is that there is always some misinformation in these things. They are even showing it more than once as usual. I think the one in England was shown more than once too.

Is this the old episode called "Autopsy: The Final Hours of Michael Jackson"? I've seen it. It had a lot of false information and lots of factual errors of how things went. But it was aired quite a while back, and the Dutch channel is just airing it again. I wouldn't give them any attention.

Back