When/Where was the last time you heard a song from XSCAPE in public?

Aaliyah2k

Proud Member
As for me, I heard 'LNFSG feat. JT' playing today on the radio.

You?

Last edited:
^ Indeed........oh no wait,
I heard STTR in one
Xperia-Spot on TV one week ago.

Just came back from shoppng Someone was blasting A Place With Nu Name in their car :lol:

It's strange, I have yet to hear any of the songs in public/on the radio besides on the new MJ SiriusXM channel. :mello:

I have not heard the songs either. Of course I did not put the radio on, but for Happy I was hearing it in the stores, flower shop, cab, everywhere. With Xscape I have not even heard it in a cab. The only time I hear it in public is when I have my ipod on while outside, but that does not count.

I hear LNFSG often on the radio and yesterday the video was on VH1 Soul. I have also seen the Jeep commercial on tv a few times and so has my family (they like to tell me when they see or hear anything MJ). Also my neighbors have been annoying me all holiday weekend blasting their music outside, but yesterday they played APWNN, BG, and DYKWYCA so they get some cool points.

I´ve heard Love Never Felt so Good while I was out shopping (for the Xscape CD). Funny thing is that they didn´t have the album in the store. The music was coming from the radio :)

i work in Debenhams and they have lnfsg ft jt on the radio every 20 minutes.......boooooom

Does it count as a "public" occurrence if I heard someone singing STTR loudly and off key (but enthusiastically) on public transit? :lmao: :doh:

^^Very funny! I couldn't stop laughing when I read this

LNFSG on the bus three days ago.

STTR many times on TV - Xperia commercial.

STTR commercial everyday on Spotify

Last edited:
^^Very funny! I couldn't stop laughing when I read this

If I had been thinking, I would have recorded his "performance" with my phone, but I was just too amazed/amused by it. Dude had a black Fedora on (like Mike) and wearing his pants high water, dancing up a storm in a crowded corner of the train, getting DOWN! He was in his own world: ear buds on, the world off. He got off the train before I could give him a shout out. :victory:

I heard STTR AGAIN, this time from someone's booming car stereo driving past the Kingdom Hall! Service was over and we're all leaving when I heard it. My aunt looked at me (I started dancing on the KH steps, LOL) and said "That sounds like Michael Jackson!" I told her it IS.

I was in Turkey last saturday and a TV channel broadcasted the Billboard performance on tv

i work in Debenhams and they have lnfsg ft jt on the radio every 20 minutes.......boooooom

I also work in Debenhams.

We had a pop up fashion show at the front of our store on saturday, They asked me to provide the music off my phone for the staff to showcase some of the new trends so I played the MJ & JT version of LNFSG, blasted it out and I stood there looking at the reactions, a lot of the customers were tapping away and smiling and a few lil kids were dancing away too lol.

Its such a feel good summer song, got everyone in the summer mood even it was pouring it down with rain outside. :)

Finally today. Finally. Heard LNFSG on the radio. I haven't seen a single phone commercial, jeep commercial, or album commercial. Maybe I'm watching the wrong channels.
But then with Bad 25 I only saw 2 commercials and the BET doc, Spike Lee doc. Never saw a Pepsi can. Maybe US doesn't do it as big as other countries. I don't know.

Back