Conrad Murray releases video

ivy

Proud Member
Conrad Murray is releasing a video to prove his innocence

If he's planning that he's an idiot. The facts were pretty clear at trial, there's really no getting around it.

Why does CNN even report about it? Shell we all got to Murrays website. Is it CNN`s exclusiv special about MJs 5th anniversary?

Very first time he makes his statement publicly? He hasn't stopped yapping his side of the story since he killed Michael. CNN is nasty piece of work for giving any publicity to his rants.

Conrad Murray Tells Don Lemon He Will Prove His Innocence
Comments: 0 | Leave A Comment
Jun 10, 2014 By Don Lemon

Conrad Murray Tells Don Lemon He Will Prove His Innocence
advertisement
The fifth anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death is just days away.
Now, Conrad Murray, the man who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s death, wants to tell his side.
Murray is releasing a video on a website he created.
That’s from a video on the website “DoctorConradMurrayTalks.com”.
In the video Conrad Murray goes into detail about almost every piece of evidence brought against him during the trial.
He starts with the biggest piece of evidence, the one that was discussed most, and the role the surgical Anesthetic Propofol played in Michael Jackson’s death.
The video then shows a full screen graphic which reads, “What you’re about to witness is a profoundly disturbing example of judicial corruption. Injustice, prejudice, deception and unjust punishment craftily pervade many societies. Be aware, this to can happen to you.”
The video then goes on for an hour and a half discussing Michael Jackson’s chronic insomnia, how a plan was devised to ween him from the use of Propofol and other drugs.
Murray states that the prosecution and its witnesses were in collusion against him.
I spoke with Dr. Murray last night and asked him why he was so adamant about releasing this video and telling his side of the story

The fifth anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death is just days away.
Now, Conrad Murray, the man who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s death, wants to tell his side.
Murray is releasing a video on a website he created.
That’s from a video on the website “DoctorConradMurrayTalks.com”.
In the video Conrad Murray goes into detail about almost every piece of evidence brought against him during the trial.
He starts with the biggest piece of evidence, the one that was discussed most, and the role the surgical Anesthetic Propofol played in Michael Jackson’s death.
The video then shows a full screen graphic which reads, “What you’re about to witness is a profoundly disturbing example of judicial corruption. Injustice, prejudice, deception and unjust punishment craftily pervade many societies. Be aware, this to can happen to you.”
The video then goes on for an hour and a half discussing Michael Jackson’s chronic insomnia, how a plan was devised to ween him from the use of Propofol and other drugs.
Murray states that the prosecution and its witnesses were in collusion against him.
I spoke with Dr. Murray last night and asked him why he was so adamant about releasing this video and telling his side of the story.
He told me exclusively that “the purpose for releasing this video to the world is to highlight the injustices, deception, tampering with evidence, and obstruction of justice in the trial that led to my unjust conviction and incarceration, and above all it is to demonstrate my innocence.”
Two and a half years after he was found guilty and five years after Jackson’s death, Dr. Murray still calls Michael Jackson one of his best friends and believes the system failed him, Dr. Murray.
He cannot get back the more than two years he spent in prison.
But he does appear to be trying to rewrite his history in the court of public opinion.
Can he change that?
We’ll see soon enough after people watch and analyze the video and after he starts a media campaign that we’ll all witness very soon.

http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/06/10/conrad-murray-tells-don-lemon-he-will-prove-his-innocence/2/

So I wonder who he is accusing of tampering with evidence, Walgren? Obstruction of justice - these are strong accusations I'm wondering if he could get into trouble by making such statements. Actually I'm not wondering so much as hoping. Lol

Very first time he makes his statement publicly? He hasn't stopped yapping his side of the story since he killed Michael. CNN is nasty piece of work for giving any publicity to his rants.

It's not really a statement but a 95 minute video of a powerpoint that Murray challenges Dr. Shafer's testimony and explains defense /his theory or MJ self overdosing.

LastTear;4018859 said:
So I wonder who he is accusing of tampering with evidence, Walgren? Obstruction of justice - these are strong accusations I'm wondering if he could get into trouble by making such statements. Actually I'm not wondering so much as hoping. Lol

I cannot watch the video put I think he'll be talking that his side wasn't allowed to sequestering the jury members, MJ financial situations wasn't allowed to brought in, MJ's other doctors weren't allowed, and of course when Wally tampering evidence.

"We’ll see soon enough after people watch and analyze the video and after he starts a media campaign that we’ll all witness very soon."

I don't know what say as I want to scream:angry:

^^^^ I haven't watched it either. I highly doubt he says anything new.

@Ivy, have you managed to stomach watching it?

This month! He has to pick this month.

@Ivy, have you managed to stomach watching it?

Not all of it but I skipped and watched small bits to see the contents. What I saw was he has a powerpoint presentation prepared which seems to focus on Dr. Shafer testimony and IV drip theory. He's trying to debunk that and go with his /defense theory of Demerol withdrawal, oral Lorapezam, rapid self injection of Propofol = cardiac arrest = accidental self overdose. I'm not sure about the specifics though.

I might watch it later tonight but it was highly (long and complex) medical talk. I believe it would require a doctor to evaluate what he is saying.

If Dr.White had the opportunity but could not refute Shafer, how could a quack debunk anything Schafer's said?

I think he's trying to capitalize on the anniversary of Michael's death coming up. And he still doesn't want to face up to his epic failure as a doctor in this case. What really is he innocent of? He can't say that he never gave Michael the propofol to begin with. He admitted to the police about doing that. So in my opinion, anything else that he says will prove his "innocence" means absolutely nothing. Once again, I think he's trying to appeal to Michael's haters. But he has no excuse. Once he gave Michael the Propofol, he opened an ethics can of worms that he's still trying to find ways to close.

Last edited:
Why anyone else didn't pay any attention to this:
"after he starts a media campaign that we’ll all witness very soon."

Wth!!!

Ivy, I cannot watch that video, if you do, can you post here what is he planning to do, and what does he mean about that media campaign?

Is he going on the media and trying to claim self - injection?
It is so annoying when no one can question him about where the hell is Michael's finger prints if he was self-injecting while good doctor had other important issues to take care of while he put Michael under.

^^^^Yes and interviewers never ask the questions we would ask. We need a campaign that when we hear that he will be on a show we bombard the station with those questions rather than 'how dare you have a felon on your show'

I just realized that the video has a part 2, so it's not 95 minutes, it's 3 hours.

He is completely delusional...and the person he deludes most ( possibly the only person!) is himself!

'He cannot get back the more than two years he spent in prison'

No, and Michael can't get his life back either.....

Does he not understand his appeal failed?

He does and this is to clear his name in the public eye. I watched the end of the second video and he says he will relentlessly try to restore the honor to his name and this trial was all deception and so on and how he will try to "right the wrong".

He does and this is to clear his name in the public eye. I watched the end of the second video and he says he will relentlessly try to restore the honor to his name and this trial was all deception and so on and how he will try to "right the wrong".

I wonder how he will judge whether he has cleared his name in the public eye? Will he judge it by how interviewers approach him, if they go back to calling him Dr instead of Mr? Does he think this will help him get his medical licence back? I'm just wondering what kind of direction is he trying to get his future to take? Public eye? Hmmm

(Just thinking out loud)

I suppose he don´t even try to explain why he abandoned a patient who he put under general anesthesia, and for a long time.

Disgusting... wasn't it proven during the trial that Michael had no way of being able to administer the dosage himself even if he wanted to?

It's not really a statement but a 95 minute video of a powerpoint that Murray challenges Dr. Shafer's testimony and explains defense /his theory or MJ self overdosing.

I hope in the powerpoint he shows Michael with the gloves on to cover his fingerprints, because I don't know how many times everybody told muarry about the fingerprints problem. I hope he explains how Michael left the bed, moonwalked to get the drug, injected, did not fall asleep, put the drug back, took off the gloves, & moonwalked back to the bed and fell asleep. Also, how many doctors said you don't wean prof off you just don't take/give the drug; yet he still continues with this foolish statement. Then he talks about Michael use of drugs, when they are the same drugs HE gave Michael. I did not realize that it was possible to dislike someone more and more every time they spoke or acted. Why this planned scheme to coincide with Michael's death anniversary? Hasn't he done enough!!! Every time he speaks it is as though he continues to stab the dead Michael, and I wish he would just let him rest.

If he had all this valuable powerpoint information why didn't he give it to his team so he could be acquitted? Why save the best evidence for after you were sent to prison? He is a fool and a disgrace. It is laughable that he tries to shake the testimony of all people--Shaffer. He and Valerie really deserve each other.

Of course he would choose to do this around the 5th anniversary. :( I hope Michael's children are far away from any TVs. Why hasn't anyone carted him off to the madhouse? I seriously wonder why he hasn't been sectioned yet.

If he had all this valuable powerpoint information why didn't he give it to his team so he could be acquitted? Why save the best evidence for after you were sent to prison?

Petrarose, I totally agree with what you said above. It's actually a really fundamental question in this whole sorry mess.

Traits of sociopath.
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Unable to feel remorse or guilt

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Every time he talks, I visit on site where they explain behaviour of sociopath.

Is CNN going to cover this powerpoint on TV, or Muarry is just going to post this on the internet?

Murray can try to backpedal all he wants. NOTHING excuses him for walking away when he knew Michael was anesthetized. Nothing.

When he can answer that, then I'll start hearing him out.

Also, advanced medical mistakes aside, Michael still could have been saved and without harm if CPR had been performed properly.

I did CPR last summer, and I'm not a doctor. The girl made a full recovery. Know why? Because I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING and I DID IT CORRECTLY.

That would be a stupid defense since self injectingnwould be impossible with proper momitoring

I bet Conrat and his sidekick Valerie were hoping the get bigger headlines in the papers, but CNN was the only one to give him platform. I hope CNN got the message, Conrat is hated man and nobody wants to hear from him.

Back